No rest for the wicked Part 3

Five Baby Chodings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 3

 

“Holy mother of... ”

 

The scene in front of her feels like in slow motion. In front of her, that almost make her eyes pop out of her eye socket. There in front of her a very messy living room that looks like a tornado just pass by, but that's not what makes her eyes even go wide.

 

The first thing that made here eyes wide open was baby Yuri. Baby Yul, still on her “costume” was on the very top on the shelf of old records and cd's while Jessica was below her trying to avoid the falling records and cd's.

 

Jessica was now jumping trying to reach Yuri. “Yul get down from there! You might hurt yourself!” Jessica was screaming in panic while still jumping to get Yuri down.

 

“Rawwwwwrrrrrrr rawwwwwwrrrrrr!!!” But being a baby in mind. Yul just keep on playing, clawing in thin air while taking some cd's and records to fall down while still pretending she was King Kong on the highest building.Sunny's jaw drop at the scene in front of her.

 

“TAEYEON!”

 

She then look at the next person that was close to King Kong and the Beauty. The next scene that she witness made her jaw drop even more.

 

There on top of the book shelf was Baby Taeyeon and Tiffany below. Well, in this scene Taeyeon was perfectly seated on top on bookshelf. But the problem is the book shelf was to tall for Tiffany's reach. It was even taller than the shelf Yuri was on.

 

“OMG! SEO JOOHYUN WHY DO YOU EVEN HAVE AN OH SO TALL BOOKSHELF!” Tiffany being loud as she is, scream her lungs out of fear.

 

While the calm baby that was on top, smiling downwards at her and wave. “OMG! Tae-Tae don't do that!” Tiffany scream and made her arms ready just incase Taeyeon would fall. She was a wrecking mess by now, bitting her nails out of fear that Taeyeon might fall down if she ever leave her eyes on her.

 

“Omo omo omo! What to do?! WHAT TO DO?!!” Tiffany was jumping still biting her nails trying to think of what to do. She was looking left and right finding a way how to get Taeyeon down safely. And an Idea suddenly pop on her mind. She quickly gather all the remaining pillows that was not shredded.

 

“Tae-Tae stay still okay?! I will find another way to get you down here.” She shouted towards Taeyeon and Taeyeon just shrugs her shoulders and yawn at her. She run quickly to find a ladder outside there dorms room and went straight towards the janitors closets.

 

“Ahhhhhh!!!”

 

Sunny snap out of her thoughts then look to her right. But she didn't see anything just flying feathers. Then she heard a groan coming from below. There on the floor was Seohyun lying on the floor groaning in pain. By the looks of it she slips by a deadly banana peel and wonder where it came from. She then look at Sooyoung who was looking innocently at her. She was about to ask her if she was okay but got startled by the sound of a shredded pillow and started falling more and more feathers.

 

“Unnie-” Seohyun was cut off by the falling feathers that got and started choking.

 

“Weeee!!!!” Sunny was about to run to Seo but stop when she nearly got hit by a spinning Yoona. She watch in horrified by looking at Yoona, who was now hanging on a piece of long cloth that was stuck on the ceiling fan. And by that looks of it that long cloth looks like the tables cloth. She wonder when did that get there. But her thoughts were stop when she heard another breaking sound near the T.V shelf.

 

There, the no.1 baby choding, Hyoyeon, who was on top on the T.V shelf chewing up their trophies then trow them one by one cause its un-chewable for her. Well she's a baby after all or is she? Sunny's mouth was agape even more she got even paler by the scene in front of her.

 

“What did we ever do to deserve this.”

 

Flashback

 

The girls were having a tour on a company factory that they were having a cf shoot a minute ago. In the meantime they were having a free tour by the secretary of the company since they're gonna have a interview in a hour or two. Many “oh-s” and “ah-s” were left on the girls mouths the thought that the factory was really amazing how they got all the high tech stuff do their thing.

 

Meanwhile inside in a laboratory.

 

“YES! I finally did it!” A young man on his lab coat was jumping while clapping happily after his discover.

 

“Yah! Aaron hyung stop doing that you know your turning 30 this next month.” A blond guy with side trim haircut was seating on a stall said in irritation.

 

“Tsk tsk. Now now Mr. Kang, what did I ever say about respect the person that has a higher position or the person gives you a job?” Aaron wiggles his eyebrows an tease the other person.

 

“Sighs. Oh come on "Prof. Kwak" its not like were not friends.” He puff and sulk the other guy.

 

“Sighs, you know its against the rules.”

 

“But it really sounds so weird. Its like I'm married to my Mom instead of my Dad brrrrr..” He shivered in disgust in the thought of marrying someone like his mother. Well his mom wasn't some fat person or ugly, but just thinking anout the thought marrying someone that give birth to you is just way way to odd.

 

“So, it will be okay instead if I was the one who you will get married at?” Aaron ask with his innocent face. While the other one was startled by his hyungs question and starts to fidgeting on his seat.

 

“Wha-what?”

 

“Pfft... Hahaha! You should seen your face! Wooh! It was hilarious! Bwahahaha!”

 

“Yah! Hyung not funny!”

 

“Wooh!” He wipes the tears that was starting form on the corner on his eyes. “Sorry pfft..” The other guy just glared at him if looks could kill Aaron would be dead by now then. “Okay okay. I'm sorry Dongho-ah” Aaron grind widely towards him.

 

“Yah! Baekho! No Dongho!” Aaron just chuckle towards him and shook his head.

 

“Alright back to business. See this?” Aaron was showing him a flask that was filled with pink liquid in it.

 

“Yes?” Baekho, answering not surely giving him a confuse look. “Aish.. Wasn't I explaining too, a while ago about the new experiments?” Aaron raise one of his brow and look at Baekho unbelievably and sighed.

 

“Never mind, Your job anyway is just to try my experiments if it really works.” Gasp. “You never told me you're making me some kind of lab rat that you can use my body on experiments!?” He covers his body in a protective manner while Aaron just frown at him even more. “You do realize that we already did the first batch of experiment right?” Baekho make a thinking pose then shook his head. “Oi..” Aaron just face palm himself and told him.

 

“Pabo, we already did it when the time you came here, eventually late. Remember?” He crosses his arms and glares at him. “Wha-wha” Baekho gasp again and point accusingly at Aaron. “

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter