Where it all begins Part 1

Five Baby Chodings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 4


 

"YAH!"


 

Sooyoung, Yoona, Yuri, and Hyoyeon that was hovering on the table got startled. Yoona that was carrying the flask then suddenly throw it up in the air. All eyes on the flying flask with wide eyes and mouth open. They began to panic and started yelling and screaming.


 

"YAH!!!"


 

"CATCH IT!!"


 

"OMG!!"


 

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!"


 

Meanwhile outside the lab.


 

"Err... WHATS TAKING THEM SO LONG!? I STILL NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!" Jessica said in annoyance.


 

Then suddenly they heard an explosion coming from the inside lab.


 

BOOM!!!


 

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"


 

The people outside were all startled of the sudden explosion. They look at the room and was now filled with yellow smokes and some were escaping from the tiny holes from the room. The people in the factory were now running randomly trying to find help.


 

While Sunny, Tiffany, Jessica and Seohyun were more startled to hear the explosion. Too surprise by the explosion, they stared at each other with wide eyes and open mouth and quickly zooms toward the room not caring the people running towards their opposite. As soon as Tiffany touches the doorknob, she quickly push it open and was greeted with yellow smoke.


 

*cough cough* "TAE-TAE!" She shouts calling for Taeyeon waving away the smoke that was suffocating her.


 

"SEOBANG!" Yelled Jessica next.


 

"UNNIES!" Seohyun called in panicking.


 

"GUYS WHERE ARE YOU!?" Sunny with shaky voice, called out for her other members.


 

Carefully, they walk hand in hand moving forward. Any second the smoke slowly starts to fade away and was making it easy for them to check what was going on.


 

"GUYS WHERE ARE YOU!?" Worried Sunny again.


 

"Unnies, did you hear that?" Seoyeon who had just stop to where she was and was listening to the sudden noise she heard. Her unnies were giving her a questioning look while she shush them and let them listen too.


 

“Shh... Listen.”


 

After a few second, they did hear something. They focus more to the noise and track it to know where it's from. They stop and stared at the messy table, then a rustling sound was being heard behind the table. They stared at each other like nodding or raising their brows telling that they read each others mind.


 

"Okay, Fany you go check what's behind that table." Sunny commanded while raising her chin. Tiffany on the other hand raised a brow and question. "Why me?"


 

"Well.” Sunny look at Tiffany up and down while walking around checking her out. “You look brave enough and have some guts to it, so, you look. I don't even have the heart to look at some burn bodies or something especially if it's from the other members... OMG! i hope its not." She suddenly starts to bite her nails in fear and worry.


 

"What?! Tch.. I only "look" brave Sunny, i'm not Tae-Tae you know." She crosses her arms and sternly look at Sunny.


 

"Tch... Weak." Murmured Sunny while not looking at Tiffany but unfortunately Tiffany heard her.


 

"What!?"


 

"Nothing... and to thought that Taeyeon already rub off something on you." Sunny smirk at her.


 

"Why you little... BYUN!"


 

"HA! Wanna fight!? Bring it on missy!"


 

"Yah! You two stop that you know that won't help!" Jessica's high pitchy scream in yelled at annoyance.


 

"SHUT UP JESSIE!"


 

"SHUT UP SICA!"


 

They both yelled on Jessica's face and Jessica was not happy. Yep, not happy at all.


 

"What the... OH ITS ON!"


 

The three was about to have a big fight when Seo suddenly shouts.


 

"UNNIES STOP IT!"


 

Her unnies stop what were they “supposed” to do and stared at each other sternly and turn their backs at each other crossing there arms.


 

"Now Unnies... why don't we all check at it together, to be fair." Their maknae said calmly and sigh after it.


 

Tiffany puffs her cheeks then said something first. “Sigh... Seo is right." Still not looking to her members. “This is just unlikely like us.”


 

"Yeah... we shouldn't just fight over to who will go and check on it." Sunny said and sigh heavily.


 

"Well its all your fault.” Tiffany pause for a second and continued. “Shortie." She mumbled in irritation.


 

"What did you say!?" Sunny who heard it was about to pounds on Tiffany before Seohyun warned her.


 

"UNNIES!"


 

"Sorry..." Tiffany and Sunny apologize softly at each other and to her too.


 

"Sica unnie?" Seo look at the pouting Jessica that was quiet the whole time.Jessica puff her cheeks and look down and says sorry to the two girls softly.


 

"Now thats over, why don't we, together, check what is behind there." Seohyun said and they all nodded and starts walking hand in hand.


 

While carefully walking behind the table they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter