No rest for the wicked Part 2

Five Baby Chodings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 2

 

“OMG!”

 

There in front of her was a very messy baby Sooyoung sitting on the floor chewing some chocolate looking shock at her. Sunny was about to scold her when suddenly she hears another breaking sound. She looks at her other side and release another gasp at what she was seeing. There at the counter top a very happy baby Hyo trowing plates, spoons, forks and mugs.

 

“OMO OMO! KIM HYOYEON!” The baby that was about to trow another set of plates stop on her track and look at her in shock. Sunny was afraid to go close to Hyo because of the broken glasses on the floor.

 

“Hyo! Just, just stay put a-and I will get you out of there.” Sunny was worried sick because there were many what if's disrupting in her mind. What if Hyo will jump and land on the broken glass. What if Hyo accidentally slip and fell? that would really be bloody as hell. She quickly run toward the broom stand and swift the broken glasses on the floor on a very fast phase.

 

Baby Hyo was now sitting on the counter swinging her cute little legs watching Sunny clean her mess. While waiting, she got bored and stood up and slowly walking towards the chair that she clime up before. Sunny was to busy doing her task and didn't even notice Hyo already left her place.

 

Once Hyo was down, she walks towards Sooyoung who was now munching some pepero and join her in her feast.

 

“Ho! That's done.” Sunny wipes her sweat using her sleeves then turns to look where Hyoyeon were but wasn't there.She got worried and turn to face to where Sooyoung was but got shock when she saw the now happy two friends eating happily in front on the open fridge.

 

“YOU!” Sunny spat venomously towards the now fidgeting babies.

 

“WAN!!” Baby Hyo shouts and they began to scramble in the kitchen.

 

“YAH!”

 

Sunny was chasing them around the kitchen when Seohyun suddenly came bringing a baby Yoona in her arms with a pacifier on its mouth.

 

“Uhmm... Unnie what are you doing?” Seo ask questioningly.

 

“What does it look like I'm doing?!” Sunny answered while crawling under the table.

 

“AHA! Caught you.” Sunny caught Hyo's foot and Hyo yelp in surprise. Hyo grabs Soo's foot to get her attention. Once Soo notice what was happening behind her she quickly turns and pulls Hyo so that Sunny won't catch them. Successfully Soo pulls Hyo out of Sunny's hold and Sunny got irritated even more.

 

“Why do we even have a long table?!.” Sunny hist in irritation and keep on crawling until the end of the table.

 

Once the two got out under the table they gasp at what greeted them.

 

“Waaaaaaaaa!!!” They both hug each other and scream out of fear.

 

“Ha! Caught you!” The babies squeak when two arms grab them and they started to fidget out of its hold.

 

“Unnie?” Sunny looks up and yelps what she sees.

 

“Ahhhhhhh!!!” Sunny looses her hold and the babies starts to make their escape.

 

“What? What is it Unnie??” Seo looks around her and sees nothing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter