Chapter Five

Transparent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was sitting by the lake. It was 6:00 A.M. and it was cold, as it was almost winter. She took a picture with her polaroid camera and took some tape from her backpack that she brought, and stuck the processed picture on her diary.

It’s been a long time since she wrote on her diary, so she had a lot of things to write down.

First, she wrote down the date:  November 28. She started to write about how everything happened to how Baekhyun had visited her at night.

A puff of air escaped as she breathed out. She stared at the scenery of the lake and thought that it would suit Baekhyun.

The calm air.

The gentle wilderness.

It suited him. A world like Baekhyun. She chuckled at the thought. Baekhyun was kind of like her world.

Baekhyun suddenly appeared, sitting on the water with his legs crossed, and still in his school uniform. “That’s the last thing you wore before you died right?” asked Taeyeon. Baekhyun hummed a ‘yes’ back at her. “I was walking to school , but then I forgot my notes on my desk and I had to study. Then when I got it, I saw someone was getting beat up by a group of guys and I found out that Chanyeol was being beat up again. So I fought them.” Taeyeon gasped at Baekhyun’s revelation. Baekhyun was sick, but he fought a bunch of guys just for Chanyeol, for their friendship. Suddenly, a thought came to her head.  

“Are you even real?” asked Taeyeon. Baekhyun’s face formed into a frown. “What do you mean?”

“I mean-” Taeyeon was inturrepted by a voice in her head. Actually, two voices. One saying that Baekhyun was just her imagination, and it wouldn’t hurt to tell her imagination what she felt, and a second one screaming at her, saying that she was so crazy, and she should stop being so straightforward. But something was overwhelming her. She felt li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter