Chapter Two

Transparent World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She was shocked. Obviously. Who wouldn’t notice? With her eyes wide and agape, she looked like she’d seen a ghost. She had. But this wasn’t something to be afraid of. This was Baekhyun.

Maybe her reaction was late, but she screamed, “Baekhyun?!’’

“You can see him?” Chanyeol curiously asked, a bit shocked but being with Baekhyun who was dead didn’t seem to shock him.

Utterly confused, she shook her head. “Wait,” she muttered in a low tone. “That is Baekhyun right?” she asked with her voice raising.

“No,” she talked to herself continuously. “You’re just someone who looks like Baekhyun right?” she raised her head at them, her questioning eyes drifting quickly from Baekhyun to Chanyeol.

“And what do you mean by ‘You can see him?’?!”

Baekhyun chuckled, both his hands inside his pockets. “I am Baekhyun,” he said with a little smile.

“The ghost version of him anyway. I’m surprised that you can actually see me.”

Her heart stopped, and she fainted.

Pushing his glasses up, Chanyeol sighed.

“I think I’ll have to get used to this.”

 

“Are you feeling better now?” Baekhyun asked politely.

“Ugh… Yeah, I guess,” Taeyeon rubbed the part of her head where it had hit the ground when she’d fallen and sat from the bench.

“Ummm… You seem to know me, so… do I know you from somewhere?” Baekhyun asked with the slight smile that he always has while also sitting beside her.

She was shocked and mentally face-palmed herself. She hesitated as she saw that even Chanyeol, who was just standing - had his eyes on her, obviously curious too.

“I’m from the class next to yours.”

“Damn it,” He cursed quietly. “I’m sorry, I said something rude just now, I wasn’t always at school so I never had the time to memorize people’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter