Chapter 2

Things That Matter

Suho's POV

When he arrived home,he saw his parents were sitting in the living room and they looked very serious.

"Suho" His dad called.

"Yes?" He answered and approached his parents.

"We want you to get married" They said.

"Mom,dad I'm tired right now,can you please let me rest first?" He said.

"We won't be taking much time.We just want you to get married and if you haven't found one,we're going to choose for you.As simple as that." His dad said.

"Dad,please?" He begged.

"As simple as that,Suho" His mom replied.

Suho let out a deep sigh and went to his room.He realised that its about time for him to get married now but what can he do if he haven't found the right one yet?

#ENDOFPOV

_____________________

The next morning,Suho visited Sojin at the hospital to bring her home.

"Morning," He greeted as soon as he entered the room.

"Hi" Sojin replied.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"I don't know how am I supposed to live like this.I can't walk,how am I going to go to work,I told you,you were supposed to let me die" She said.

"Sojin-ah please don't say that.I'm going to be responsible for everything that has happened.I'm sorry" Suho said.

"For how long?I need to walk!!!" She yelled

"You can't give up easily,Sojin-ah.I'll bring you for check-ups and I'll help you to walk,I'm going to be here for you no matter what.Please don't be like this." Suho comforted her.

Sojin didn't say anything and she continued to cry instead.Suho felt sorry and hugged her,in Suho's warm hug,she felt home and it gave her peace.

Suddenly,a doctor came in.Suho released his hug and took a sit.

"Feeling much better now,Miss Park?" He asked.

"I guess so" She answered.

"Your backbone will heal soon and it won't hurt you.Try to walk slowly and you'll be fine." He said.

Sojin nodded and smiled.

_____________________

Carefully,Suho carried her and put her on the wheelchair.In the meantime,Sojin started to wonder,does Suho felt so guilty until he treated her this way?

Sojin felt touched by his care and she knew that Suho didn't hit her by purpose and she won't hate him for that.

"So where's your house?" Suho asked

"Goyang" She answered.

"Apartment?" He asked again.

"Where do you expect me to live?A bungalow?" She teased.

"I'm sorry" He laughed.