Chapter 1

Things That Matter

It was raining heavily that day,together with lightning and thunderstorms when Sojin walked home from work.Her clothers were already wet eventhough she's carrying an umbrella with her.She can't even see the road clearly and when she was trying to cross the road,a car hit her.She could fee her back bone breaking and heard a guy screamed then everything was dark

"Are you okay?" Suho asked while trying to carry her into his car.

She was brought to the ER and Suho waited patiently outside the room until a doctor came out telling him that Sojin is in critical condition.Suho left so guilty hitting her even though he didn't mean it.

He entered the room and saw her body with clogged with wires.Suho approached her and took a sit beside the bed.

"I'm so sorry" He said while his hair in depression.

Suho visited her everyday without a miss,wiping her face and hands with wet towels and he nearly give up when Sojin doesn't look like she's going to wake up which makes him felt extremely worried that he almost killed a soul.

____________________

The next day,Sojin finally woke up.Suho felt movement while he was wiping her hands.He quickly called the doctor.

"How is she,doctor?" Suho asked.

"She's alright now but I'm afraid that she might can't walk for quite sometime" The doctor answered

"What do you mean?" He asked again.

"She can't walk for the time being because it takes time for her backbone to heal.Maybe for a few months if she often go for check ups and we'll prepare a wheelchair for her,don't worry."

"Thanks a lot,doc." He asked and slowly entered the room.He greeted Sojin and took sit beside her.

"Hi,I'm Suho." He said,shaking Sojin's hand.

"Who are you?" Sojin asked curiously.

"I- I'm the one who hit you the other day,I'm terribly sorry about it,please forgive me." He begged while holding his tears.

"You should've hit me until I die,Suho-ya" She answered.

Suho was shocked hearing her answer.

"Why?" He asked.

"I want to die! I want to see my parents,I miss them so much" She said,tears were already clogging and she cried.

"Hey,don't say that.You have so many reasons to live that's why you didn't die" Suho said,trying his best to comfort her.He reached out for her hands and patted it.

"I'm sorry for troubling you.They will release me tomorrow morningso you don't have to worry about me anymore" She answered.

"No,no I will be responsible for everything.What's your name?" Suho asked,putting a smile on his face.

"Park Sojin" She answered.