Final

Things That Matter

Suho brought his wife to their condominium,it was near to his office.
“I love it!” Sojin smiled.
“I knew it,this house is going to be the witness of our love,jagiya”
Sojin smiled and look around the house.They brought the furnitures and households,Suho was slightly surprised seeing his wife is good in this kind of stuffs.Everything matched their concept correctly.
But there was still one thing that Suho has been longing for.She needs to hear those 3 words came out from his wife but she never seems to let it out which eventually disappoints him.

_______________________

It’s the 8th month of their marriage and Sojin still doesn’t dare to confess to his husband.She doesn’t have the guts to tell him because she’s afraid that one day she might left him and she lowered her hopes.
That day,Suho came back late from work.Sojin were already worried about it and she walked around back and forth in the house,her husband didn’t answer her calls.It was late so she decided to go to sleep,tears were already forming in her eyes.She’s scared of anything that might harm her husband.
It was 1 am in the morning,she tried to get up but there was a pair of arms wrapped around her.She rolled around and saw her husband was sleeping peacefully.She carefully kissed his forehead which made Suho woke up.He was curious seeing her obvious swollen eyes.
“What’s wrong?Did you cried?” He asked,touching her cheeks.
“I didn’t”
“Don’t lie to me,jagiya” He said.
“I thought I lost you,you didn’t answer my calls and came back late.I was worried to death” She answered.
Suho embraced her in his arms
“I’m sorry.I fell asleep in the office.I won’t leave you,I don’t even get to hear those 3 words from you yet,how can I leave?” He smiled.
Sojin felt offended listening to his answer and she slowly walked away.Suho let out his deep sigh,why is she being so doubtful.
She sat in the living room thinking what to do next.She loved him and she doesn’t deserve him,Suho deserve a better woman.She walked towards the room and sat beside his husband,holding his hands.
“I’m sorry for everything and I’m sorry that this is the end for both of us.You deserve a better woman than me,Suho-ya.Forget me.” She said.
Suho flustered listening to her statement.
“What are you talking about?What did I do wrong and what’s wrong with you?” He asked
“Nothing’s wrong with you,and me.We both don’t deserve each other and this marriage was a mistake.I’m sorry..” She answered and tears started to fall from her eyes.
Suho backhugged her and grabbed her waist tightly.
“Why are you like t—thi-ss jagiya?” He tried his best holding his tears which is clogging his throat.
Sojin left him and pulled out her luggage and started to pack her stuffs.Suho remained sitting on the bed,observing every steps that she made.He approached her and hugged her.Sojin didn’t hug back and standing in freeze.
He held up her chin,slowly and looked into her eyes.
“What are you doing,jagiya?”
“Is this what you want?”
“Answer me,Park Sojin”
Instead of answering him,she broke down into sobs her body was shaking uncontrollably.He hugged her and did his best to comfort her.He repeated his question
“Is this what you want?I’m hoping for a ‘no’ from you,jagiya” and wiped her tears.
“I’m sorry,I should stop being so doubtful..”
“I-I..love you” She finally said.
For once,he finally heard those 3 words came out from and he was very grateful.
“I will always love you,trust me.We’ve promised to work this out together right?” He smiled and pecked her lips.
And from that moment,Sojin knew that there’s nothing to doubt anymore.He loved her so much,forever and always. 

___________________________

A/N: YAY ITS THE END! I'm sorry about the ending though this is the only ending I could think of.Anyways,I've been longing for your comments,please leave some alright? *wink* and don't forget to subscribe if you like it! I love you! xo