Chapter 4

Things That Matter

"Don't worry about anything,Sojin-ah.." He added.

"How can I not worry?!" She answered

"Everything will be fine,trust me" He replied,squeezing her hand from the driver's seat.

They were on their way to Suho's house and he's going to introduce Sojin to his parents.He felt guilty to leave Sojin alone with her current condition.

Suho carefully carry her from the passenger's seat and put her on the wheelchair.The maid opened the front door for them.

"Welcome to my crib" He said

"Its big"

"Bring me back Suho,this won't work.Your family won't accept me and you obviously don't deserve me" She added.

"What are you talking?can you please stop being so doubtful of yourself?" he answered.

His mother came down a few minutes later and Sojin greeted her with respect.This woman is going to be my mother-in-law,she thought to herself.

"Meet Park Sojin,mom" He introduced.

"Is she my future daughter in law?" She asked and her reaction suprised both Sojin and Suho.

Sojin smiled at her.

"I've been waiting years for this,Sojin-ah.I welcome you to our family" She said,patting her shoulder

Sojin apologised to his mother because of her condition and unexpectedly,his mom doesn't mind at all and she asked Sojin to stay with them.Sojin refused at first but Suho carried her to her room and he felt nothing but relief.He's relieved that he can finally take care of her and he's glad that her mom can accept Sojin easily.

"I'm going to work for this love" He said in his head

"What are you doing?You were supposed to bring me home!" Sojin said,reaching out to hit him.

"You're part of the family now." He smiled.

"Are you going to divorce me once I'm better?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?I told you we'll work for it and things that matter is you.Please stop thinking that way" He said,squeezing her hand

She stayed quiet and tears welled in her eyes,why does Suho has to be so good to her?

_____________________

Day afterday,Sojin's condition are getting better.Suho's family were already told about her background and they were unexpectedly doesn't mind about it.Sojin felt touched by their care and now she can finally walk like before.Suho's parents were in charge of their wedding ceremony which is a week from now and without realizing,both of them have started to fall for each other,