AN UNEXPECTED VISITOR...

The Begining of a Ripe Love

Luhan and sehun cornerd themsevles in th e bathrom .

sehun sniffled around the room and siad "smells familiar....." luhann was confused by that

"lemon pledge..... the scent of my mother.." sehun murmered

"im so sorry" luhan went to hug shehn btut sehun pushed him away an said "NOT NOW

Sehun observed the batroom and saw that there was 3 stalls, and a single urinal. there were rows of sinks with mirrors,,

"okay luhjan. we gotta go into one of these stalls--- wiat. have you watched monsters inc before?" 

luhan said "this isn;t the time for cartoons oh sehun!! were going to get freakig murdred by minho and the fbi and you have te audacity to talk to me baout god damn pixar?!" sehun knitte d his eyerbwos.

"YAH!!!! I KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOOUT"

luhan let him explain.

"i have the perect idea luhan. see, we can just hide in the stalll if oiur feet arent showing they woint know were here."

"luhan thougt for a second. Hmmm... this ideas better than *no* idea... he was still skeptical.

"but--" luhan said

"BUT NOTHING. we have to honor spunky . as you know.... moners inc was his favourite movie. he told me that Mike reminded him of his uncel.

Luhan lauged. "i would have loved to meet spunkys uncle. what a guy to meet." he smiled.

sehun smiled back. "yes he would be quite the man to talk to. think of all those wisdom and knowledge he has. i want to meet that man.. and thank him for creating his nephew."

sehun realized how much time htyere were wasting. "okay now shush luhan we gota hide. we gotta d this for gregory."

Luhan and sehn opened the end stall adn went in, and tried to balance on the toilet seat. it was hard and luihan almost fell in but his timbs were too tall to get water in them so he just kept his foot half way in the toilet bowl. he knew these boots would come in handy one day. they could both smell the stench of pursuit in the room, they jut knew that ryeowook and his squadron were lookig for them. 

Suddenly they heard the door beign shoved oopen, they must have somehow gotte n trhough the lock. . Well, it was time to be quiet. sehun was used to this since he never got any lines. the sudden noise made luhan jjump and he fell into the water, his perfect wolf - era hair now drenched. he got back up quickly so no one would hear, but as he stood up he started crying, he said "why did you have ot get me into this mess sehun? i didnt even want, i mean... i want a child with you. i LOVE gtregoy. but .. but NOT like this~!"

sehun wanted luhan to shut up but realizded someting and said, "luhan. don be upset cuz were gonna look  aback on this later and go, "lol, remeber that time minho and ryeowook chased us through prison and we escapedf? and we beat all the god damn odds." sehun said. he shed a single tea.r.

suddenly, ryewook kicked down the door. 

"YAH~?~ MWOYA?? WHAT WAS THAT??/ BUGS FLYUING AROUND IN HERE IN MY PRISON FACILITY? GET THESE FLIES OUTTA HEYA!!!! NAMJOON SHI, GET IN HERE, CLOSE THE DOOR." ryewook said.

and then all they heard was the slow clicking of a certain someone's boots, the one and only Rapmonster.

 

                                           ~** TO BE CONTINUED **~