JAIL BABY (part 1)

The Begining of a Ripe Love

Sehun was  acold hard cirmimal. he is nowa criminal in jail. he sold drugs to the famous jun.k ... he was caught by the narcs!!

The officer handcuffed him and put him in his cell. there were 2 other guys in there. one was a canadian man from toronto. the other was boring and not worth mentioning

sehun started sobbing. what was he going to do. he was all alone in prison except for his BABY.. his and lujans baby, . the canadain man patted his back.

"whats your nam again? sejam! thats it, right? wlel annyway, itll be ok. your bouyfreidn will be happy to know you have a beautiful child from heavien coming allong the way. congrautaltions man!"

sehun felt reassuered by the candain stranger. it was goin g to be alright.

-- 

later:  in the cafeteria.

sehun was eating his gourmet chicken and broccoli dish when a man with lots of tattoos and piecrings came up to him. sehun looked up, at the muscly man

the man asked sehun if he wanted to hang out. sehun thought that was kind of weird because it didnt look like muscly people like the man would hagn out with soemthing like sehun. but sehun said "yes i will".

they decided to go to the arts and crafts room . it was far away but sehun thought it was fun to wlak there.

"so how are u holding up in prison sehun-chan?"

"chan? i didnt know you were japanese."

"the muscly japanese man blushed and said " " its  my heritage."

"thats cool" sehun said.

"any way.. i am doing ok but this big baby *sehun points to his stomach* is makin it difficult ya know?" sehun siad patting his belly, lahuhging.

"oh what are u naming it?" the msucely japanes eman said

sehun replied by sayingn " i dont know. thought i might name it after two of the bravest mans i ve known. minho severus potter. "

"oh thats a nice name. well should we go draw now?"

sehun smiled and said yes

-----

sehun was drawing luhan.. thats all he could think of.

"whos that" the japaense men said

"its my rock. hes my rock. luhan."

suddenly theire was a big knock on the door. sehun jumped and and looked at the door. it was a prison guard.

"OH SEHUN. there is a visitor for U." 

sehun replied , "ok". he looked back at the japanese muscle man and said "wish me luck . i ll miss you "

sehun walked to the visitor room. thats when he saw him. he saw.... Luhan

 

(a/n: hey guys!! sorruy fort he long wait. i have been busy with school..................... i know this chapters short. but the next one will make up for it if u know what i mean ;) thanks for reading and subscribe/like/comment)