LOCKDOWN

The Begining of a Ripe Love

sehun adn luhan ran down the halls , all grrey and lifeless. they we re so scared of being caught but they kneww that they had to rescue japanease man. His real name was Spunky.

"SPINKY!!!! IM SO SORRY I ABANADONE D YOU. I WONT EVER TO TAHT AGAIN." Sehun yeklled as he ran with luhan. 

Suddenly luhan stopped and kneeled on the cement. he could not breath

"Sehun.. my love... i'm feling so week. i cant go on any longer. the wushu i perfromed drained by enegry. i need to rest. i wish we could just leave............"

"No. Luhan youre betraying me. i need to get Spunker. Dont quit. on me now Baby!" Sehun was friggin pissed, how could luahn be so insconsiderate>? get over it, buddy.

"Huh.... how about you just go get your new boyfriend.. i need to rest. goodbye, Oh Sehun." luhan spat out. he wa s allso friggin pissed. sehun was being a

"Bye Luham. Youre just not important to me. or Gregory." Sehun spat with Venom.

Luahn was absolutely floored by Sehun.. why the heck was he being so mean . How did luhan evenn kno w the baby was his? Luhan thought that they needed to go on the jerry springer show to find out the truth. But sehun was not paying attention as he was runnig away now

--

Sehun ran for hours.... going through the mazze of the prison. he finally heard a yelp that sounded a lot like Spunky. 

"Sehun!!!!! Dont go yet. im coming with u bro!!!" sehun felt a wave of relief. he found him

but soon this wave passe d because he heard the one and only minho runnign towards him . sehuns insticts reatcteed immediately.

"QUICK!!!! SPUNY!GET OVER HERE NAND FOLLOW ME BRO! WE GOTTA GET LUAHN!" Spunky ran away from miunho and minho was pissed. "god damnit .. these idols are so much younger, and somuch more agile. if onyl i had young bodies like there.s . minho took out his camera and a nd snapped a photo of the two running, for evidene.ce.

He grabbed his iphone 6s and called his contact, Lee Taemin. "Taemin.. yes.. ---- No! nows not the time.." taeminw wanted to go on a date or somethign "not now!! EX INMATE OH SEHUN AND SPUNKY ARE RUNNING AWAY. as were speaking theyre escaping the prison!! Yes!! Go get the department! do what you can to stop them. Put it on LOCKDOWN.

And with that, minho sighed and slipped the iphone into his suit pocket. He will catch Oh Sehun and his coniving boyfrined.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sehun gallooped down the halls with japaense man (spunky) and when they reached luhan , spunky said "dont worry. ive got luhan." and put him on his back. luhan had long fallen asleep by now

sehun and spunky both ran as fasft as they could down the corridors. they found the entrance because there were flashing red lights next to it. the prison must know of their escape by now.... this was gonna be tricky.

the doors were locked, and had no windows to break. both men stood there in awe. what were they gonna do??

sehun budged at the door but this only alerted the authorities quicker. the heard the clacking of army issue combat boots and out came soldiers with ak47s. 

Sehun gasped. holy

"INMATES OH SEHUN AND SPUNKY. YALL HAD BETTER SURRENDER. YOUR BOYFRIEND LUHAN IS ALSO ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTING TO BAIL AN INMATE OUT OF THE PRISON. GOOD JOB." Said the commanding officer, Ryeowook. ryeowook had gotten really buff since his super junior days. he was now 40 and ripped as

"Attention!!! officers. be prepared to shoot these hooligans." he shouted. 

"YES SIR. " replied all of the 40 men. they all had kpop beginnings, believe it or not....

they all aimed their ak47s at sehun , spunkys heads. luhans wasnt though because he was sleepinng.

! WAS oh sehun going to die for his love... and his child? what would happen. thoughts were racing through his noggin.

"I... I have to do something." Spunky murmered. 

Sehun stared at the man, unsure of what he meant.

"Sehun, I will sacrifice myself. escape while you can. my life does not matter no more.. I'm a Useless piece of trash"...

Sehun knew that there was no time to waste... he grabbed luhjan and luhan woke up and they both ran to a nearby bathroom. they had no time to look back, but they could hear the splatter of thejapaense mans blood and it made sehun cry. sehun was so sad he was now dea.d.  sehun alsmot got a bullet in his stomach adn thet also scared  him. Gregory could die

They both go into the bathroom and lock the door. 

Luhan said "I dont knwo how were gonna get out of here Sehunn. We have no escape."