Sleepover: A Day for Two (part 2)

Oh Sehun's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung... T-Touch me..."


Sehun brought my hand downwards slowly while I shut my eyes and bit my lip.


"No, no... Sehun-ah, this isn't right..."


But whatever I said, my hand finally made contact with something warm and hard. I opened an eye and shut it again immediately after catching a glimpse of Sehun's relieved face; his eyes were closed and his mouth was hanging open, his hot minty breath blowing softly on my face. I shook my head and bit my lip hard.


"Ahh... Hyung... Hyung... Luhan hyung...!"


I shot my eyes open and the sight of Sehun's worried face greeted me right away.


"Are you okay?" he asked with hoarse sleepy voice, "You're sweating a lot. Did you have a nightmare?"


I blinked several times as I tried to register what had happened into my mind. I looked down and found my hands still safely laid on the bed, and not anywhere on Sehun's body. I closed my eyes and sighed in relief.


It was only a dream.


"Yes, Sehun-ah, I had a nightmare."


"Maybe you should drink warm milk before going to bed next time," Sehun patted my hand and smiled sleepily. "Relax and go back to sleep, hyung. Do you need a kiss?"


As always he was full of surprises. I tried to keep calm and shook my head. "No, Sehun-ah. Thank you, I'll sleep now."


But he did it anyways.


He gave me a light squeeze and craned his neck to peck my temple, smiled softly at me before closing his eyes again. Such a sweetheart.


In the end I was the one who had a dirty dream, and he was still the innocent one.


I knew I had to control myself.


The next morning, I dragged Minseok to take a shower together with me while Sehun was still asleep, so I could tell him about what had happened the previous night. He only laughed at me, so much for being helpful.


"You're officially a ert, Lulu. Now, you better not touch yourself while thinking about him to find some relief."


Wasn't he such a good friend?


"Touch myself? Oh come on, Baozi, I don't do that stuff."


"Ever since your mom almost caught you doing it for the first time," he completed my sentence. I grabbed the shower head and sprayed his face with the running water.


"Don't. Talk. About. It. I swear I won't feed you for the rest of your life if you tell Sehunnie about it. That's my only embarrassing secret he hasn't found out so far. You got that?" I hissed.


Minseok pushed my hand away and gasped for air. "Oh my gosh, you're trying to kill me!"


"That's right, baby, I'll kill you as well if he finds out about it."


"Oh, are you threatening me now? That's y," he smirked and his lips.


Blushing a little, I smacked his bum and turned my back facing him. "Nothing y about it."


"Your body has gotten a bit ier as well. I'm sure Sehunnie will love it."


"Stop teasing me."


"I'm only being honest."


Deciding that telling him was no use, I finished showering quickly and dragged him out of the bathroom, and to my surprise Sehun was standing in front of the door.


"Hyung, you...showered together?" he asked, his sleepy face looked somewhat unhappy.


"Ah, uh... Uhm..."


"Yes we did!" Minseok cut my awkward stammering and beamed at Sehun. "We thought we should shower together, so you wouldn't have to wait for too long for your turn to shower. Now go clean yourself, Sehun-ah, we'll eat together after you're done."


"Oh... Okay then." Sehun forced a smile and walked into the bathroom. I dragged Minseok back to my room right away.


"Lulu, you know at least you should thank me for saving you," he complained.


I closed the door, grinned at him and pinched his cheek hard. "Thank you, Baozi, I owe you my life."


"Ow oww! Hmph, that doesn't sound sincere at all," he rubbed his cheek and pouted. "So that's what you do to thank me. Should I even worry about you today? Ah, I doubt you'll survive without texting me at least once."


"Don't be so mean to me, Baozi," I giggled, wrapped my arms around him from behind and rested my cheek on his shoulder, rocking him side to side and wobbling together around the room. "I'll try to handle it by myself. Spending a day alone with Sehun should be fun. Why should I be nervous?"


"I bet you'll say a different thing later," Minseok reached back and smacked my bum. "Now let go of me before he catches us again."


Right, I was spending that day with Sehun only. Mom was busy with her work and Minseok was going on a holiday with his family. After breakfast, he left us right away.


I was left alone with Sehun once again. Then, we were both in my room.


"Hyung," he called me and I jumped a little. Oh, how could I survive the day?


"Yes, Sehunnie?"


Sehun, who was sitting behind me on the bed playing with his phone, threw his phone aside and crawled towards me. He encircled his thin arms around my shoulders and put his head on my shoulder.


"May I ask you something?" I could hear a smirk in his voice, making me somewhat nervous.


"Oh, sure. What is it?"


"Umm... Well," he paused, "was it awkward...when you showered together with Minseok hyung?"


Trying to act cool I answered, "Nope, we're used to it. You know, because we're really close."


"Are we close, hyung?" he asked again. Was it another smart trap of his? Like when he had kissed me and used my closeness with Minseok as the excuse? Seemed like it. I knew I really had to be careful answering his questions.


"Of course... Of course we're close, Sehun-ah. Don't you think so?" I patted his cheek softly.


"Then, let's take a shower together tonight."


See? I didn't even have the chance to say what I had to say as a good hyung. He was fast; he was that straightforward, and before I could realize it, I had fallen into his trap. I knew I could never say no to him.


"...Okay, no problem."


"Awesome," he chuckled and squeezed my shoulders. "There's one more thing I want to ask."


"Tell me about it," I turned my head and smiled at him.


"It's about last night." My smile faltered and I died a little inside, and then panic washed over me. I did try hard to hide it.


"W-What...?"


"About your nightmare... I wonder what it was," he put his finger on his chin, "because you called my name. Did something happen to me in your dream?"


I closed my eyes, pressed my lips into a thin line and heaved a long breath. I'm so dead.


"I... I forgot, Sehun-ah. Sorry."


"Your ears are red."


I dumbly covered my ears with my hands. "No they're not."


Sehun sat in front of me and gave me an understanding smile. I didn't want an understanding smile, he was younger than me.


"Was it something embarrassing again? I've known lots of embarrassing things about you, so telling me another one is okay, you know."


I shook my head rapidly and looked down to avoid his eyes. Chuckling, he got on his knees and leaned forward, tilting his head to whisper on my ear.


"You don't have to be embarrassed, hyung, we're both boys. I also dreamt about you once."


I pulled away and gawked at him. "You- You did?? Tell me about it!"


He plopped back down on his and smiled innocently. "I forgot. Sorry."


I groaned and threw my hand over my face. Why was I so desperate though?


All of a sudden Sehun pushed my shoulders harshly, causing me to fall onto my back. He sat on my stomach and placed his hands on my chest, bounced a little and beamed at my gaping face. "Naughty hyung."


Seeing the smiley Sehun sitting on me like that, with the view I got beneath him... I thought I was about to pass out any second. With that, I knew I did have something for him.


But I didn't know what it was.


What I could feel was only the heat on my face and in my tummy.


"S-Sehun-ah... What are you doing?"


He calmly explained, "Yesterday Minseok hyung sat on you. Doesn't that mean I can sit on you too?"


It felt different though! This sly baby wolf; Minseok and I had to be careful around him from then on.


I smiled at him, gently pushed him aside and sat up to ruffle his hair. "Yes, yes, sure. Anyways, I've planned something for today. Do you feel like going out?"


He cocked his head to the side. "Where?"


I flashed a broad grin at him. "Let's go get some bubble tea."


"Awesome!" he bounced on his and pumped his fist, and then hopped off the bed like a bunny. "Let's go!"


I chuckled and followed him out of the room. Yes, I had planned this so that I didn't have to stain my once innocent mind any further. Every single move Sehun made had never failed to catch my attention, and most of the time I misunderstood it as some kind of signal for me to approach him. You know, like the signals animals make to attract their couples on mating season. Yes, the effect was exactly like that. Honestly, before I had met Sehun, I had never had such erted thoughts, but then I thought it was probably because of my raging hormones. I was still a teenager, and teenagers with low self control and high ual desire are very normal and healthy. Only it hadn't been that apparent in my previous years as a teen, and maybe it was then the peak, in the eighteenth year I had survived living in this evil world.


No, just forget my nonsense, it was only my smart excuse.


Anyways, I grabbed my key, Sehun hopped into my car, and we drove off to the nearest bubble tea shop. I had gone there a lot for three years by then. I even had the member card, Minseok had given it to me as my eighteenth birthday present. Lately I was saving money to get Sehun one like mine. Actually I could just ask my mom and I'd get that expensive card in one day, but no, I had promised it to Sehun and I would be the one who got it for him with my own money.


When we arrived there, the shop was rather crowded, as it always was. I took Sehun's hand, naturally, and led him inside.


"There are many people here," Sehun mumbled, looking around like a lost boy. "The line is long too. We have to wait for a bit longer, don't we?"


I chuckled at his dejected face; so child-like. I tugged his hand and led him towards the stairs. "No, we don't have to."


He looked up at me and smiled curiously, but followed me upstairs anyway. On the second floor were more tables but fewer people, also another counter like the one downstairs. Standing near the queue was the sign "Members Only". Sehun's face brightened up as soon as he saw that sign.


"Oh, I see. So that card is from this shop," he nodded to himself.


"Right! Still waiting for yours?" I grinned. He looked a bit surprised that I asked about it, but he tried to prevent his smile from growing too big.


"I told you, you don't have to get it for me, hyung."


"I know. But you want it, don't you?" I messed his hair and slung my arm around his shoulders. I knew he couldn't say no to that.


Soon it was our turn to order. The girl behind the counter recognized me and beamed at me.


"Luhan-ah! Long time no see. Where have you been? Oh, look at your hair," She giggled, "nice color."


"Thanks," I chuckled and rubbed my nape, while Sehun eyed her and me back and forth curiously. "I go to coffee shop with Minseok more often lately."


"Aish, babies drinking coffee," she gave me a judging look and laughed. "Now, can I take your order? Taro and...?" She turned her gaze to Sehun.


"Chocolate, please," I answered for Sehun. He smiled and nodded in approval, his eyes turning into crescents.


"Aww, you know his order very well," the cashier girl giggled again. "Cute little friend you've got here. Alright, so one taro and one chocolate, coming right up! Please move to this side to take your orders," she directed her hand towards the other side of the counter. While she was busied with the last person behind us, Sehun used the chance to ask me about the girl.


'Hyung, who is she? It seems like she knows you pretty well."


I raised an eyebrow and smirked at him. "Oh, why do you ask? Do you really want to know?"


He crossed his arms and pouted. "I'm only asking. If you don't want to tell me then fine."


I laughed and pinched his cheek. "She was my classmate at school, she works here as her part-time job. Don't worry, she's just a friend."


"Oh, why should I worry about it," he mumbled cutely and looked away.


"Well... In case you get jealous," I shrugged and laughed, while he snorted and rolled his eyes with the slightest, almost invisible tinge of pink coloring his pale cheeks.


My old classmate approached us again to give us our free drinks. "Here you go! Enjoy your bubble tea!" she said cheerfully. Since there was only one girl customer left behind us, and her order wasn't done yet, my friend could ask a little bit about Sehun.


"Luhan-ah, who is this little guy? As far as I know, you don't have a little brother. Introduce him to me!" she said with an amused grin.


"Oh, okay. This is Oh Sehun, my friend," I said and Sehun bowed a little.


"So I'm only your friend?" he asked me and flashed a naughty smile before sipping his bubble tea.


"Y-Yeah... What else?" I smiled awkwardly. My cashier friend cooed and giggled at us.


"You two are so adorable," she commented. Before we could complain though, she went away to serve the next customer, so we left as well and waved goodbye at her.


Near that bubble tea shop, there was a small park that was often visited by young and old couples. Sehun and I weren't a couple, but I didn't want to go home yet, so I took him there. We left my car in front of the shop and walked together to that park; one of our hands holding our bubble tea cups, while the other ones tangled with each other, his thin fingers wrapped around mine. Some people passing by who saw us gave us adoring smiles; maybe they thought we were brothers.


At that small park, I led Sehun to one of the benches and sat there. The weather was hot, but we were protected from the sunlight by the shade of the trees around us. Sehun looked exceptionally happy with his bubble tea, his smile sending its own cool breeze to shoo away the heat from me. Soon enough a group of birds came and landed on the ground around our feet, looking up at us expectantly, waiting for us to feed them like the old couple sitting not far away from us. Sehun's eyes grew wide seeing those birds, twinkling innocently like those of a little kid.


"Look, hyung! We should give them something. Should we feed them with tapioca balls? We only have these."


I laughed and shook my head, making some of the birds tilt their heads side to side curiously. "No, Sehun-ah, they're not like you. They might choke on those balls."


"Right," Sehun chuckled and sipped his drink, "that sounds a little bit wrong though."


He glanced at me and flashed his naughty eye smile. With that, at least I could be sure that he wasn't a hundred percent pure innocent.


Sehun scooted closer to me and leaned his head on my shoulder. It made me feel comfortable, not nervous as I had expected. I encircled my arm around his shoulders and we both drank our bubble tea in comfortable silence while watching the birds jumping around and pecking the ground for food.


"Hyung?"


"Hmm?"


"Let's do this more often. Go out together, I mean."


A broad grin slowly formed on my lips. "Of course, Sehunnie. When we both have time."


"I'll always have time for this," Sehun mumbled shyly, chewing the tip of his straw.


I squeezed his shoulder and ruffled his hair, my grin on the verge of splitting up my face. "Me too, then."


When both our cups were empty, we threw them into a nearby trashcan and walked back to my car. This time I had more courage and confidence to go home with this not-so-innocent boy.


As soon as we arrived at home, Sehun said to me, "Hyung, I want to see the pool."


Oh, it seemed like he had planned something as well. Have I mentioned it before? There was a swimming pool at the back of my house. Sometimes I played there with Minseok, and if Mom wasn't busy, she would join us too. Don't underestimate her, she was quite athletic for a middle-aged lady.


And so, we both went to the backyard. We stood on the edge of the pool and stared down at the water, and then Sehun looked up at me and tugged my hand.


"Hyung, teach me how to swim."


I cocked my eyebrow. "What? You can't swim?"


Sehun crossed his arms on his back, bowed his head and smiled shyly. "No, I can't."


I laughed a little and slung my arm around his shoulders. "Oh, I thought you were good at swimming. Okay then, let's- Eh?"


All of a sudden Sehun put his hands on my side and pushed me towards the pool. I didn't fall right away, but he pushed me harder one more time.


"SEHUNAAAAAAA!"


Splash!


I fell into the deeper part of the pool and I struggled a little bit because my feet didn't reach the base of the pool. My nose hurt a bit, some water had gotten into it. When my head came to surface again though, I couldn't see Sehun on where he had been standing before.


And then I heard him shout far behind me, followed by loud splashing sound. All the color drained from my face in an instant. Had he just slipped?


"H-Hyung! Help!"


"Sehun-ah!" I turned around quickly but I couldn't find him anywhere on the rippling water's surface, so I dived down and quickly swam towards the other end of the pool.


My heart raced as I got closer to the end but found nothing there. Under the water I turned my head around in panic; I was sure Sehun had fallen into the pool, the sound was obvious. I went back to the surface just to refill my lungs with oxygen, but once again my ears caught his shout.


"Hyung! Lu- Luhan hyung, heeeelp! Please help!"


I felt like breaking into desperate tears. Again, his voice came from the other end of the pool, which was where I had come from. I blamed the one who had designed the pool that long, which was none other than my mom.


"Wait, I'm coming, Sehun-ah!" I as much air as I could into my lungs, ducked my head down and dashed towards the source of his voice. If he was actually in the deeper part of the pool, then he was really in danger, I had to be quick. But why hadn't I found him there in the first place, close to my previous spot? I had no idea, I could bare

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter