Bonus Chapter: Daddy, What is Love?

Oh Sehun's Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Song Minguk, one of the triplets from Return of Superman

Saturday, 4 January 2024


Dear diary,


It's a cold day today~ I still wish our New Year holiday in Beijing had lasted longer! We couldn't spend too long there because Daddy Lu and Daddy Hun had to go back to work next week :( They'll be busy again and I'll have to spend my time with Auntie Minsoo and my little brother, just like the last school holiday! It was sooo boring, Daddy Lu couldn't play soccer with me that much. These days Daddy Hun is also getting busier taking care of his bubble tea shop. They're going to make another branch shop, I'm so excited about it but the business is taking my daddies awaaay :( Thankfully I have my cute brother, at least he'll keep me amused!


Today and tomorrow are the last days Daddy Lu and Daddy Hun are free. I really hoped they would spend more time with me, but they got a little busy with each other instead *sighs* they still act like a young couple! Maybe they forgot their own ages? This year Daddy Lu is turning forty and Daddy Hun thirty six... Wow, I've just realized they're very old! While I'm just eleven and my brother is two now! I hope my daddies will stay with me until I get old~ I really can't live without them, I'd be a sad hobo.


Anyway~ This morning I played with Mingukkie at the backyard. I was waiting for my daddies to wake up, they hadn't come out even though it was ten already! I got bored throwing snow at him, so I returned into the house and went to my daddies' room. This is a secret, so keep this safe! I heard some weird noises coming from their room, it sounded like Daddy Lu was in pain, he was calling Daddy Hun's name. Usually they lock the door when they sleep at night, but this morning when I tried to open it (I was just worried, okay), I found it unlocked! I peeked inside but then I closed it back immediately.


Later Jongsoo came to play with me and I told him everything. He said my daddies were making love.




"Ziyu baby, wake up~ It's morning already!"


"Ungg..."


The sunlight barged into my room through the big window, attacking my eyelids as soon as Auntie Minsoo spread the curtain open. Immediately I scrunched my face and pulled my blanket over my head.


"Oh, you don't want to wake up?" Auntie Minsoo giggled, the bed shifted a little when she sat on the edge to pat my head. "Look, it's quite sunny outside! Don't you want to play with Mingukkie? He's watching cartoon now, waiting to play some snow with you~ Come, take a shower!"


"But it's Saturdaaay," I whined, "let me sleep a bit longer, Auntie."


"It's half past nine already. I'll cook you some tasty breakfast if you wake up now~"


"Mmm..."


"And Jongsoo called earlier, he said he'd come here today!"


I didn't mean to give in, but instantly I pushed my blanket off my head hearing my best friend’s name. "Really? He did?"


"Yup! Go clean yourself now before he comes!"


Without waiting for the second command, I sprang off the bed and ran to the bathroom. Catching a glimpse of my own reflection in the mirror, I stopped abruptly and clutched my head in horror; my hair looked so horrible, it was sticking out to every direction, like Daddy Lu and Daddy Hun when they woke up in the morning! I brushed it with my fingers in panic, but when I remembered that I was going to wash it anyway, I slapped my forehead before stepping into the shower hurriedly, almost slipping in process.


Jongsoo always made me want to look cool and manly in front of him. I didn't really know why, maybe I just had the urge to show that I was the hyung? He was younger than me and almost the same height as me but it was like he knew much more than me, like he was the older one! He was like a real Conan or such. I liked it in a way, but I'd as well show him that I could be manly too. Just like Daddy Lu and Daddy Hun.


I finished my bath time quickly and went to have breakfast. My daddies were nowhere to be seen, but Mingukkie was already there. He was eating some spaghetti, smearing some of the sauce on his own face.


"Ziyu hyung!" He beamed when he saw me.


"Good morning, Mingukkie~" I kissed his cheek and sat next to him, grabbed a tissue and wiped his face clean with it. While Auntie Minsoo was preparing my breakfast, I watched my two-year-and-ten-month-old brother eat cutely, smiling and tilting his head side to side happily each time he put his food into his mouth. He always had Daddy Hun's cute eye smile whenever he was happy, sooo cute~


Mingukkie and I had a huge of nine years between us. My daddies once explained to me that they hadn't expected to have another baby, but it had turned out that Daddy Lu had gotten pregnant again. Mingukkie was born a month before my daddy turned thirty seven. It had been pretty tough for him, since he couldn't have left all his work, but it wasn't Daddy Lu if he couldn't go through matters like this. Besides, Daddy Hun had always been there for him, he had spoiled him a lot like a baby during those months! Even I had gotten jealous, just a little bit.


By then Daddy Lu had become a chairman. I had thought that a chairman was a man who made chairs, but when I had asked Daddy Lu where the chairs were, he had laughed at me and explained that a chairman was simply a boss. I had been embarrassed and proud at the same time; embarrassed because I had sounded so stupid, but proud because my daddy was a boss! I thought when I grew up, I wanted to be like my successful daddies.


Both my daddies were very good-looking, many of my friends' mothers at school loved to talk about them and ogled at them whenever they came to pick me up. Even Daddy Lu wasn't really that cute anymore, though of course the little bit of cuteness was still there; his face had become so mature, very handsome and manly, just like Daddy Hun. I thought it'd be very nice if I could have some girls staring at me like that, but in reality, I could only have my female friends and some noonas and aunties pinching my cheeks as if I were a five-year-old. But no matter how handsome Daddy Lu was, he had lost his tummy muscles, his tummy was a little chubby as the result of his second pregnancy. Well you know, most bosses have chubby tummies. Less time for workout. But still, he would still have had his nice body if only he hadn’t gotten pregnant again. I wanted to have tummy muscles too and keep them until I grew old. Hehe.


I knew that actually Daddy Lu had expected a baby girl, so I'd have a little sister, but it had turned out that Mingukkie just had to be a boy instead. People said I looked like a mixture of Daddy Lu and Daddy Hun, but Mingukkie resembled Daddy Hun very much. The only thing he took after Daddy Lu was his love for singing. Daddy Lu taught him to sing well, while he taught me to be a good soccer player. Actually I could sing too, people said I had a beautiful soft voice (like a girl, sadly), but I liked soccer better. I loved soccer as much as Daddy Lu did.


"Ziyu, here's your food~ Enjoy!" Auntie Minsoo's voice put my train of thoughts to a halt. She served a big plate of food in front of me; omelette, sausages, bacon, mashed potato and some spaghetti. Western-style breakfast, my favorite.


"Waahhh this smells so good! Thank you, Auntie Minsoo!"


As I began to eat, Auntie Minsoo chuckled and shook her head, "You sure eat a lot. I wonder why you're still this small!"


"Don't worry, Auntie, I'll be bigger than Daddy Hun when I'm older. It's just not the right time yet." She laughed and messed my hair, but I fixed it immediately, making her laugh even more.


"When is Jongsoo coming, Auntie? Why is he not here yet?"


"At noon, or probably before lunch!"


My face dropped. "So I still have to wait for three hours? I could have slept a bit longer."


"You wouldn't want to be unprepared, would you~?" Auntie Minsoo smirked and winked at me, "Since it's Jongsoo."


I pouted and poked my sausage with my fork, my cheeks turning a little warm. "Don't tease me, Auntie. I just like to play with him, he's fun."


"Ziyu hyung, eat!" Mingukkie took a piece of bacon from his plate with his hand and brought it to my mouth. I ate it gladly and gave him an eye smile and a pat on the head as the reward.


"Ziyu hyung want to play snow?" he asked cutely, his eyes turning round.


"Sure! Let's make a mini snowman again while we wait for Daddy Lu and Daddy Hun to wake up, okay~?"


"Uhm!" Mingukkie nodded excitedly, clapping his hands and flashing his eye smile, his full cheeks puffed out with all the food inside. With a kiss on the nose I turned him all giggly and shy.


Done with breakfast, Auntie Minsoo helped me and Mingukkie put on our jackets and shoes, also some gloves to keep our hands warm. Mingukkie ran to the backyard first while squealing elatedly, jumping around in the snow, crouching down to gather some snow in his hands just to throw it back onto the ground. While he was busy with himself, I made a small snowball and quietly tiptoed closer to him, and after I had my aim on him, I swung my arm and released the white ball off my grip.


Splat! "Ouch!"


"Yes! A headshot!"


Mingukkie stood up and turned around abruptly, holding the back of his head with a mixture of surprised and confused look on his cute face. I giggled my way to him and knelt down before him, hugged him and rubbed the back of his head where I had hit him before he could wake our daddies up with his loud wails.


"Ziyu hyung hit Mingukkie..." He jutted out his bottom lip, looking like he was about to cry. Not a good sign; once he shed a tear then I'd be in trouble.


"No, no, Mingukkie~ Hyung was just playing around! Hyung's sorry, okay?" I cupped his cheeks and pecked his lips, "Did it hurt? Don't cry, Mingukkie can throw snow at hyung too. Here," I made another snowball for him, "take it, throw it at me. It's okay, let's just have fun!"


Mingukkie looked at the snowball in his hand doubtfully, but it seemed like my grin looked quite reassuring; suddenly he smacked the snowball onto my cheek and my face drop instantly.


"Mingukkie, it's cold," I said flatly, but he began to giggle instead. Well, at least he didn't have to cry.


"Snowman!" he waddled away and proceeded to gather some snow, while I was left kneeling and staring at empty space. Intending to take revenge, I made another snowball and threw it at him, but sadly I missed because he moved aside. It fell next to him instead. All of a sudden came a flying snowball in return, hitting me square on my pouty face. As Mingukkie's cute laugh rang in my ears, suddenly an idea popped out in my head; I pretended to fall down and pass out.


"Oh! I'm shot!" I covered my face with my hands and pretended to whine in pain, but really I was just struggling really hard not to laugh, because the panic was so clear in Mingukkie's voice. I put my hands off my face and played dead.


"Ziyu hyung! Ziyu hyung! Wake uuup!" He knelt next to me and shook me vigorously, "Hyung, Mingukkie's sorry!"


I opened an eye to see him look around in panic, looking like he was about to burst into tears. I couldn't hold my giggle anymore. Hearing my faint chuckle, and noticing that I was smiling though my eyes were closed, he became pissed off and slapped my arm.


"Hyung naughty!" he tried to open my eyes with his hands. Failing to do so, he climbed my body and sat on top of me, bouncing on his while repeating, "Wake up, wake up!"


I ended up giving in, laughing as I sat up to cuddle him. "Alright, alright! I'm sorry. Let's just make the snowman now, hmm? We're even." He smiled cutely and nodded in approval.


We made two little snowmen and played around a little longer, throwing some snow at each other until we got bored. I sat on the ground with my legs spread open, leaning my weight back on my hands, while Mingukkie sat in front of me, copying the same position.


"It looks like our daddy and mommy haven't woken up yet," I pouted.


Mingukkie rounded his eyes. "Mommy?"


"Yeah, Mommy Lu."


"Mommy Lu..." he repeated, mumbling confusedly to himself. The words that he knew still weren't that many and he was still learning, so I could mess with him sometimes, making him confused with words. Sometimes he just believed what I said and copied what I told him. This is the example, he'd at least call Daddy Lu "mommy" once. I liked Daddy Lu's flustered face when he had to correct him.


"Let's just get inside." I got back onto my feet, and so did he. "What do you want to do now, Mingukkie?"


"Hmm... Watch TV! Let's watch TV, hyung!"


"Mmmokay. But I'll go see our daddies first, you go to Auntie Minsoo and change your clothes, alright?"


And so I took off my jacket and gloves before heading to my daddies' room. The clock was showing ten in the morning, usually they had woken up at this time. The older they get, the lazier they become, I thought, chuckling to myself. My daddies are like old cats.


"Daaaaddy~" I called them as I got closer to their room, "Wake up, you're missing breakfast!"


I was about to knock the door when I heard some faint noises coming from the inside. I stopped abruptly, my eyes turning wide in alarm.


"S-Sehunnie... Ohh~" It was Daddy Lu's voice. Why was he making those noises? It sounded like he was in pain. Had he gotten hurt? Had he slipped in the bathroom? Then Daddy Hun was probably fixing his wound. Or...?


But it sounded a little different. I could hear Daddy Hun's voice too. Getting worried and curious, I tried to open the door hesitantly – I was expecting to find the door locked, but then I practically took a step back when a small gap appeared, just enough to peek inside. My daddies' voices – or more like moans and grunts – became a bit clearer and my heart seemed to be jumping around inside my chest.


They had forgotten to lock the door.


"Ahh~ Sehunnie, I'm- Ohh~"


I had a feeling that it was wrong, but I couldn't beat my curiosity of a kid, so I opted to step closer and have a peek. My eyes almost sprang out of my skull in an instant.


Both my daddies were , their thick, black hair was a complete mess. Daddy Lu was sitting on Daddy Hun's lap facing him, bouncing up and down a bit fast, with his hands holding the back of Daddy Hun's head. I couldn't really see their faces clearly because his back was facing me. One of Daddy Hun's hands was on his , his fingers tracing the many faint lines on his skin. Those were the old scars that Daddy Lu had gotten long ago, from an accident that had happened a day before I was born. Even though most of their lower parts were covered by the tangly sheets, from my angle I could see a little bit that Daddy Hun's other hand was holding Daddy Lu's peepee. He was kissing his chest like he wanted to eat him.


Daddy Hun stopped kissing and looked up at Daddy Lu's face. I could hear him say an "I love you" with his soft, deep voice, just barely a whisper yet sounded so sincere and loving. Daddy Lu lowered his head and I could hear them smooching.


I felt heat rush to my face as I shut the door immediately – but without making any sounds – and pressed my back on the wall, my chest heaving up and down slightly and my eyes as wide as saucers.


"What have I just seen..." I whispered to myself. During the eleven years and nine months I had lived, I had never seen my daddies do anything like that. It was new and it caused me a mental blackout for a moment. What was it that they were doing? Was it another form of peepee fight for adult? They didn't look like they were only playing around though...


While I was dealing with my dilemma, a happy Mingukkie passed by and stopped when he saw my face. "Hyung?" he tilted his head questioningly. When he walked over to me, I waved my hands in panic and ushered him away, whispering loudly, "No, no, don't come here! Daddy Lu and Daddy Hun are busy... p-playing horse!"


"Horse? Mingukkie wants to play horse too! Ziyu hyung be the horse."


"Eh...?" I had picked the wrong excuse. I wasn't really in a good condition to be a horse, but Mingukkie seemed so excited to play, I didn't have the heart to reject him. Sighing in defeat, I ended up getting onto my knees and my palms, crawling around with my little brother bouncing happily on my back. All the while I couldn't unsee the scene that I had just seen... I felt weird.


I dropped Mingukkie in the living room and let him continue watching his favorite cartoon, while I excused myself to my own room upstairs. I locked the door, grabbed my worn out old pink doll and curled into a ball in my bed.


"I didn't see anything... I didn't see anything," I chanted to myself. "...No. I can't unsee it." I pulled my hair and whined helplessly. I needed to tell someone.


So I went to grab my Iron Man toy – with the newest armor, my awesome Christmas present from Daddy Lu – on my desk and brought it to my bed. I sat it down on the sheets and positioned Pinku Pinku in its lap as I began to tell them the whole story.


"...And Daddy Lu kept bouncing like this!" I moved Pinku Pinku up and down on Iron Man's lap vigorously, while their faces remained the same all the time, "He said 'Ahh~' and I thought he was in pain, but he didn't stop! They... They seemed to be enjoying it instead," I trailed off at the end of my story as I felt my cheeks turning warm again. I laid my most favorite toys side by side and pouted at them.


"It's not working," I finally admitted to myself with a heavy sigh, "you guys can't give me any solutions."


So I decided to get my tablet, and after pressing this and that to open a certain application, soon a beaming face of my best friend popped out on the screen. A similar grin grew on my face right away.


"Hey, Xiao Lu!" Jongsoo waved at me and then moved away from his own tablet, allowing me to see what he was doing. I almost covered my eyes by instinct when I found him shirtless, but then I realized he was just a younger kid and shielding my eyes from his body was so unmanly. I was older than him and we were both boys!


Jongsoo's black hair looked damp, it was a little messy and his bangs were pushed up in a manly way. There was a towel slung around his neck. His skinny torso was uncovered, but he had a pair of dark blue jeans covering his lower parts. I had to admit he looked handsome and manly for a younger boy.


"Why are you making that face?" he laughed at me before making a seductive face, "Do I look that y?"


"No! Ew! Put some shirt on." I scrunched my nose, making him laugh again. He was so like his daddy, Uncle Jongin; funny but a little shameless. Sshh... Don't tell Uncle Jongin.


"Sorry, sorry. I've just finished showering. Here, I'm putting my shirt on! I told Auntie Minsoo earlier that I was coming over, did she tell you that?"


"Yup. She woke me up with that," I said shyly.


"Whoa, you're that excited to see me!"


"Don't be so confident! It's embarrassing."


"But it's true, right?"


"...Kind of." I pouted in embarrassment.


Grinning, Jongsoo came closer and filled the screen with his face. He lowered his voice, "Is there something wrong, Xiao Lu? You don't usually give me a call before I come to your house."


"Umm..." I bowed my head and played with the hem of my woolen sweater, "I kinda need your help. Can you come sooner?"


"That's what I was going to do, my princess. Wait for me, I'll be there soon to help you!"


"I'm not a girl! Ya, I haven't finished yet!" My face dropped when he disconnected our chat. Why did he have to call me a princess though? I was clearly a boy, he knew that very well.


And that nickname... He still called me Xiao Lu even though everyone else (except Daddy Hun) called me by my real name. He said he liked it better. I thought I liked that too. He had just turned eleven last December, but I let him call me without the addition of "hyung" because that was what he had been calling me ever since the first time he could talk.


About ten minutes later, my best buddy had teleported from his room to mine (not literally, he lived just four houses away from me), lying on my bed with his head in my lap. He stared at me and asked, "So what is your problem? Tell me."


He sounded that mature he made me a little nervous. "I umm..." I bit my lip and looked into his curious eyes, "I guess I have seen... what I'm not supposed to see."


"So in other words, your innocent eyes have been stained," he concluded, surprisingly very calm, "is that right?"


"Y-Yes... I guess."


"What did you see?"


My face turned red and hot recalling what my daddies had been doing earlier. "It's... I don't know how to explain, but I think it's an adult stuff."


"Then if you can't explain it with words... Maybe you can demonstrate it?"


"What? No! Don't wanna."


"Well... How can I understand your problem then?"


I could feel my blush become more intense, while he just smiled like the wise kid he was. "D-Do I... have to take off my clothes too?"


And then it was his turn to go all red. His eyes widened, his eyebrows went up and his jaw fell open. "Take off your clothes? What are you saying? What did you see, actually??" He gasped, "Don't tell me..." He sat up and leaned closer, causing me to cover my face with my hands in unbearable embarrassment. Suddenly he gripped my shoulders and made me yelp, shaking me back and forth, "Xiao Lu, is it some mating deer on Animal Planet that you watched??"


We both gaped at each other. "Are you serious?" I asked reluctantly, slowly getting his hands off my shoulders.


"Yes! Since you're the same kind as them, and you're still underage, it can be counted as adult content!" I sought for a tiny glint of playfulness in his eyes, but I couldn't find it, he was actually serious about what he was saying.


"...That's not it, Jongsoo-ya. For the sake of wild deer and bubble tea, what I saw was much more than that, but I don't know how to say it!"


Jongsoo gaped a little bit more before shaking all the random thoughts off his head. "Let me help you. Where did you see it?"


"Here, at my house."


"Which room?"


"M-My daddies' room."


"Oh, is it something that they were doing?"


"Y-Yes!"


"Umm… Were they hugging?"


"Yes, but there's more!" Both of us balled our hands, growing more intense and ecstatic as we got closer to the answer.


"Kissing?"


"There's that too! But not just on the lips, on the body too!"


"Body? Were they shirtless?"


"Yes!"


"?"


"Y-Yes!"


"Did they say 'I love you'?"


"Yes, yes! How did you know??"


And then he gasped and paused abruptly. "Were they... making love?"


"Making love?" I parroted and cocked my head to the side.


"Show me how they did it."


"Huh?"


"Come on, it's okay! No need to take off your clothes, I just need to see if it's the same."


"Same...?" I was utterly confused, but since the urge was too strong in his voice and on his face, I didn't think twice to get onto his lap, with my legs on both outer sides of his. I took his hand and put it on my back, placed my own hands on the back of his head and pulled him closer until his face met with my chest, all the while he froze with his big eyes wider than ever. I was too busy recalling the scene and focusing on putting myself in the right position to even feel embarrassed anymore.


"Like this," I announced when I was done copying Daddy Lu's position. "Is this called making love?"


"Umph," he tugged my hands that were pressing his head onto my chest a little bit too hard. "Can't- breathe."


"Oops, sorry. Too strong." I moved my hands to his shoulders and let him as much air as he could into his lungs.


He panted a little and looked up at my face. "Just this?"


"Umm... Yes? But they were . Oh, and Daddy Lu was jumping too!" I bounced twice on his lap awkwardly, "Like that. Is it enough?"


"Yes, you can move aside." he patted my and moved me to sit next to him, and then furrowed his eyebrows while rubbing his chin, making a face as if he was in deep thoughts.


"It's in different position... But I guess it's the same," he mumbled.


"What are you saying? I don't get it, explain to meee," I whined and shook him back and forth by the shoulder.


"Calm down, princess. Look, I'm going to tell you something, but it's a secret. Don't tell anyone, alright? Even your daddies too."


I pouted and nodded hesitantly. "Alright."


He scooted closer to me, slung his arm around my shoulders and began to whisper, "I once saw something like that too. Two months ago. It was at night, I thought my daddies were asleep. I had left my tablet in their room, so I went there to get it. But before I got in, I heard Daddy Soo make some noises, he was panting like he had run a marathon! Long story short, I got curious, took a peek and saw them do this mating thing that my dogs like to do! But Daddy Soo was lying on his tummy, and Daddy Jongin was on top of him. Both of them were too! Daddy Jongin saw me peeking at the door and I thought I was dead meat, but he only put his finger on his lips and motioned me to go back to my room. The next morning he explained to me that they were making love!"


"It sounds so similar," I mumbled, "but what's this making love?"


"Well according to Daddy Jongin, making love is the highest way to express your love to someone. I asked him if I should do it with Eunsoo because I loved her very much, and then he looked like he had just choked on a giant meatball. He said I couldn't do it with a family member, it must be done with a husband or wife whom I really love, after I get married!"


"My daddies are married," I piped up, "so it must be that making love thing!"


"Yup! Basically making love is like mating. You put your peepee in someone's hole down there!"


"H-Hole?" I turned pale. "Down there? You mean hole?? How come?? It's dirty! And... And very tiny!"


"I'm not sure about that too... Maybe it just slips in? Like how poop slides out." We had no idea how inappropriate our discussion was.


"That kinda makes sense," I mumbled. "If it's like mating... Then perhaps that's how Daddy Lu could get pregnant? My daddies only said Mingukkie appeared inside Daddy Lu's tummy because of love."


"I think so," Jongsoo shrugged, "maybe your daddies wanted to create another baby."


I brightened up at that idea. "Maybe a sister? So Daddy Lu will get pregnant again?"


"Daddy Soo isn't pregnant now though. I don't know, it's really complicated. Should we try by ourselves?"


"What...?"


"Let's get married so we can try it!"


"No way! I don't want to get married now."


"How about next month then?"


"No, no, no! I'm not going to marry you. Just go marry Dongchannie." At that time I somehow had a belief that marrying a girl would be better than marrying this dork. Maybe Hyejoo noona? If I married her, I'd be able to play soccer with her every day.


"He told me he'd marry Bomi," Jongsoo pouted, giving me his sad puppy eyes. He made me feel bad for rejecting him.


"...Maybe I'll think about it." In the end I finally gave in.


"Awesome! Thanks, Xiao Lu!" Suddenly he pounced on me and puckered his lips to kiss my cheek, but I turned my head away to avoid the kiss and squeezed my eyes shut, playfully shoving his face away. Soon enough we ended up giggling and rolling around on my bed like a big ball. Somehow at one point, we stopped rolling around in a position like Jongsoo had described; me lying on my tummy, and him lying above me. At first we were still laughing, but when we realized that, our laugh gradually subsided.


"Xiao Lu, you showed me how your daddies did it, but I haven't."


"No, it'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter