Special Day - Part 2

Will We Make It Work?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

I hope you guys like this chapter.

 

 

“Did you get everything ready, Seungri?”

“Yes hyung. How many times do you have to ask me that?”

Seunghyun chuckled a bit at his cousin’s annoyance. He only had a half hour left in his shift and he was ready to go.

“Good. Now there’s one last thing I need you to do,” Seunghyun said.

“What now?” Seungri whined.

 

 

Jiyong stood up from his couch at the sound of the doorbell. Who could it be? He wondered. There was still time before Seunghyun’s shift ended. Maybe it’s Youngbae?

He opened the door to see Seungri standing there with a smile on his face and a six pack in his hand. “Hey buddy!”

“Hey,” Jiyong replied, no excitement in his voice. He was happy sulking alone, eating his ice cream and watching cheesy romantic dramas wrapped in his blanket.

“So,” Seungri started as he sat down on the couch and placed the six pack on the table in front of him. “Did you fix whatever it was between you and Seunghyun hyung?”

“Why do I have to be the one to fix it? He’s the one who yelled at me,” Jiyong protested, reaching for a can of beer.

Seungri sighed. Jiyong was as stubborn as ever. “You guys were both wrong. You should know better than to disturb him during his job, and he didn’t have to yell at you because of it. You just have to man up to your mistake and apologize to him.”

Jiyong looked at Seungri for the longest time. Even though he was younger than him, what he said was very wise…and mature. As he thought over Seungri’s words of newfound wisdom, he figured that he was right. Maybe Jiyong shouldn’t have gone to the hospital without calling Seunghyun first to see if he was busy or not.

“But I missed him,” Jiyong mumbled sadly. “It’s been so long since we sat down for a meal together. And I just wanted to surprise him by taking him out for lunch today,” Jiyong sighed. “Plus today is…kind of special,” Jiyong added, a small smile playing on his lips.

“Why? What’s today?” Seungri asked, curious. After all Seunghyun’s ordering him around and telling him what to do all day, he never asked him what the occasion was.

 

 

2 years ago:

It has already been a month since Seungri’s birthday party, but Jiyong couldn’t get that man out of his head. Seunghyun. He was the handsomest man Jiyong has ever seen. He should’ve asked for his number when he had the chance. Jiyong sighed. Who was he kidding? A guy like Seunghyun would never go for someone like him. Although the glances he threw his way during the party suggested otherwise. Maybe he should ask Seungri about him…just casually.

“What’re you thinking about?” a voice came from behind him. Jiyong jumped a little at the sound and whipped his head around. It was Seungri. Speak of the devil. He was about to go looking for him.

“I was thinking about you actually,” Jiyong said with a smile on his lips.

Seungri looked at him with questioning eyes. “Me?” he blinked. “Why?”

“I wanted to ask you about something…err…someone,” Jiyong said, a slight blush dusting his cheeks. Seungri cocked his eyebrow, a smirk on his lips, but said nothing. “Ah…there was this guy at your party…and…ah…Iwantedtoaskyouabouthim,” Jiyong mumbled in one breath.

Seungri laughed. “Yeah sure. Are you talking about my cousin by any chance?”

Jiyong’s eyes widened in surprise. That guy was Seungri’s cousin? He would never have guessed. Wait. Maybe they’re not talking about the same person. “Who do you mean?”

“Tall. Dark hair. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter