Special Day - Part 1

Will We Make It Work?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hello~

This is the first chapter of a two-shot. I hope you enjoy it :)

 

 

“If you could relive one moment, what would it be?”

Seunghyun looked up from the patient file he was looking through. Jiyong sat in the bed in front of him, swaying his feet back and forth.

“Is this what you came here to ask me?” Seunghyun asked.

“Well…yes,” Jiyong nodded. “And also to see where you want to go for lunch,” he added as an afterthought.

“Jiyong. I’m working now.”

“I can see that, Seunghyun,” Jiyong said, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. “Don’t you have a lunch break in half an hour? I was thinking we could go to this new Italian rest—”

“Jiyong!” Seunghyun exclaimed. Jiyong stopped mid-sentence and gaped at him.

“What?”

“I’m not going to lunch with you. Now let me do my job,” Seunghyun said, closing the file he was holding and walking to the bed next to the one Jiyong was sitting on.

“Hello Mrs. Lee. How are you feeling today?” he asked the elderly lady that was seated on the bed.

“Well, if I was feeling good I wouldn’t have come here would I?” Mrs. Lee joked. “Actually I’ve been feeling—”

“But Seunghyun~” Jiyong whined as he hopped off the bed and walked over to where Seunghyun was standing. “I haven’t had lunch with you forever,” Jiyong pouted.

Seunghyun sighed. “Not now Jiyong,” he hissed, “now go. You were saying Mrs. Lee?”

Before Mrs. Lee had a chance to open , Jiyong leaned over and rested his chin on Seunghyun’s shoulder. “But don’t you miss me?” he whispered in Seunghyun’s ear, while his finger traced Seunghyun’s spine.

“Excuse us for a minute, Mrs. Lee,” Seunghyun breathed and grabbed Jiyong’s wrist and dragged him to the doctor’s lounge.

Jiyong tried to muffle the laugh that was bubbling out of him. He liked to push Seunghyun’s buttons.

Seunghyun pulled him into the empty room and closed the door.

“What are you doing Jiyong?”

“What? Not even a kiss? Or a hello?” Jiyong pouted.

“I’m at work now. Don’t you have anything to do other than bother me at the hospital?”

Jiyong heard the annoyance in Seunghyun’s voice. The corners of his mouth turned downward. “I’m sorry. I just wanted to have lunch with my boyfriend, but I didn’t think I would be bothering you. I’ll go now,” Jiyong replied, his voice almost robotic, as he walked past Seunghyun to open the door and leave.

“Jiyong wait,” Seunghyun grabbed his arm, stopping him. “You’re not bothering me. It’s just I have a lot of work to do today. And I can’t concentrate with you here. Don’t be mad,” Seunghyun added softly.

“I’m not mad,” Jiyong said, with the same robotic voice. He looked up at Seunghyun and offered him a small smile, then gently pried his arm from Seunghyun’s grip and walked out of the room. Seunghyun watched him leave with a heavy heart. This was not how he imagined this day going.

 

 

“I nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter