Seunghyun's First Day

Will We Make It Work?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:

Hey guys! So this is a new thing I'm working on. I hope you guys like it ^__^

If there are any mistakes please let me know and I will fix them (it's 8am here and I didn't revise it so....)

Let me know what you think :)

If you have any ideas for something that could happen, let me know kkkkkk

Enjoy ^^

 

“Seunghyun! Wake up! You’re going to be late on your first day!”

Seunghyun felt a pair of small hands shoving against his shoulders. “No… Let me sleep just five more minutes,” he groaned, swatting at the pair of hands with his own and cuddling further into the covers. After a few seconds he heard a low growl before his eyes flew wide open when he felt a pair of feet on his back, pushing him off the side of the bed.

“Yah! Kwon Jiyong!” he exclaimed, as he sat up on his knees on the floor, rubbing at his sore forehead. “Why did you do that?!”

Jiyong just looked stuck out his tongue and fled from the room. Seunghyun swore under his breath as he got up, throwing the covers back up on the bed before heading into the bathroom.

He and Jiyong have been going out for two years now. It was amazing they managed to stay together this long to be honest. They were complete opposites, in almost everything, but it had been love at first sight for them. Seunghyun still remembers the day he first saw Jiyong all those years ago.

It was at his cousin Seungri’s birthday party. The second Jiyong had come in everyone in the room stopped what they were doing and looked. Seunghyun wasn’t an exception. Jiyong came in wearing shiny black shoes with tight leather pants, a black and gold shimmering top, and a gold leather jacket. He had a chocker around his neck that had locks attached to it. His black hair was placed atop his head in a stylish but rebellious manner. All in all, he looked fabulous.

Seunghyun’s eyes followed him as he made his way to the table beside the door to place his gift on top of the huge mound. Then he went to the kitchen to grab a drink. He came back out, leaning against the door frame, sipping his drink slowly. Seunghyun’s eyes were locked on him. His curiosity was aroused by this creature. He was just about to look around for his cousin when a voice whispered in his ear.

“Like what you see, hyung?”

Seunghyun turned around to see Seungri standing behind him with a smirk on his face.

“Yeah,” Seunghyun replied with a dreamy tone. Seungri sniggered. “I can introduce you to him if you want.”

“Nah. He’s way out of my league. Besides I don’t have time to be in a relationship remember?”

“Who said anything about a relationship?” Seungri teased before walking away.

 

Seunghyun smiled to himself as he buttoned up the last button in his shirt, tucked it into his pants, and picked up his bag. He went to the kitchen to get some coffee in him before going to the hospital. His smile grew wider when he saw a plate stacked with pancakes (with whipped cream on top just the way he liked it) and a mug of hot coffee waiting for him at the table.

He looked up to see Jiyong smiling at him fondly. “Eat. You don’t want to be late on your first day.”

“You didn’t have to do this baby,” Seunghyun said as he sat down on the table to devour the mouthwatering pancakes.

Jiyong huffed. “Well is someone had woken up earlier, he would’ve made his own breakfast.”

Seunghyun turned to Jiyong with puppy eyes. “You know that I love you, right baby?” he said around a mouthful of pancakes and syrup and whipped cream.

“Eww. Gross Seunghyun really gross. You could’ve at least finished the food in your mouth before you said that,” Jiyong said as he picked up his mug of coffee and walked over to the living room. Seunghyun continued eating, thinking he’d make it up to him somehow when he got home from his 48hr shift.

 

 

The first day was always hectic. As he and a four other interns followed the doctor that was in charge of them (Dr. Park) down the halls of the very large hospital, Seunghyun tried his best to remember where everything was, and at the same time tried to focus on what the doctor was talking about.

“Morning rounds start at 8am. Each week you will rotate through the different departments,” Dr. Park was saying as they turned a corner into a hallway filled with rooms. “I don’t want any complaints from the other departments about the five of you. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes sir!” the five interns said in one voice.

“Good. Let’s start.”

 

They walked from room to room, meeting the different patients, answering the sudden questions the doctor fired at them with as much confidence as they can. Even though Dr. Park was tough, he would correct them gently if they made a mistake, warning them not to forget that piece of information again.

By the time they reached the final patient, Seunghyun’s head was buzzing. He needed coffee and he needed it now. He wondered how he was going to get through these 48hrs.

“Well, well, well,” he heard Dr. Park say as they entered the last room. “If it isn’t Jiyong.”

Seunghyun’s head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter