Phone Call

This Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's crying continued almost nonstop for the first five days that Kris had gone. Everyone else had someone except Tao. The others coaxed him into eating and tried to calm him down, but he would ending up wailing and bawling again. At one point, Sehun got so tired of it that he shoved Tao's pillow in the kid's face and left just for a few seconds of peace. Granted, it worked for a few seconds, but it didn't help. He only became quiet if he was asleep; that is, if someone could get the poor kid to sleep.

"Let go of me! I'm going to kill this y diva if he doesn't shut his ing mouth!" Baekhyun yelled, only being held back by Chanyeol. Kyungsoo put a hand on his hip and massaged the bridge of his nose.

"Baekhyun, you're a y diva, too. Can you guys stop being so mean to him? He's exhausted, but I don't think he wants to stop! Because, you know, he and Kris..." Kyungsoo was about to explain before Kai came into the room, looking tired and pissed.

"One of you, I don't give a who does, but please, someone chloroform that boy. He does not have an off button," he said seriously. Chen snorted.

"He does, but I think Kris is the only who knows where it is..."

"Kim Jongdae! Not the time!" Kyungsoo snapped, but Chen and Lay were already giggling to themselves.

"Do you want me to talk to him? I think I can get him to sleep or something," Lu Han suggested. Kyungsoo nodded thankfully.

"That would be great, Lu Han-ah," he said gratefully. Soon enough, Tao and Lu Han were alone in the kid's room while Lu Han tried to make him stop crying.

"Zitao, tell me what's up. Why are you crying like this?" Lu Han asked, brushing a few tears off Tao's red cheeks. All that crying had not done him any good, as his usual panda eyes were red and puffy.

"Ge, I miss him..." Tao answered with a shiver in his voice. How could he not miss Kris? To be honest, Kris was the love of Tao's life, and Lu Han was almost sure Kris was suffering, too. It wasn't good for either of them, and this kid's crying was getting so annoying...

Suddenly, an idea hatched into Lu Han's mind. I'm such a genius. "Tao, if you miss him so much, why don't you just..." Lu Han had to pause to take a gulp because he would get skinned alive for this. "Call him?"

That shut Tao up. He stopped crying and put down the pillow he had been clutching so tightly. "Ge, I think Sehun has finally ed some sense into you! That's brilliant!" Tao said happily, reaching over on his nightstand and grabbing his phone.

"Wait, you have his number?" Lu Han asked in disbelief, ignoring Tao's insensitive remark. Tao nodded, pulling a pie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter