Memories of That Day

This Song for You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The wind blows the rain into blossoms, time can no longer catch the fairytales of youth," Kris sang to himself as he wrote in the sand. There were no words in his mind other than those of the lyrics and the name he kept imprinting into the sand.

Tao.

The boy he missed beyond compare. The boy he had left alone in EXO a few months ago, with no one else to love him. The poor kid must've been miserable.

Or... maybe not. Tao might've just fake-cried that last day in the dorm, when Kris was packing. He might've given Kris those sweet words just to make him happy, or to make him stay like the staff would've wanted. He might be sleeping in Chen's bed right now, being held so close to their mutual friend. Or maybe Chanyeol had taken him over since Baekhyun was no longer his. Or he was possibly in Lay's arms, trying to keep it together while he whimpered about how much he missed Kris. Or Tao might be sleeping alone right now, not caring a bit that Kris was not there.

"Those dream talks in the palm of your youth, are still holding them tight?" Kris tried to focus on the peaceful stir of his lyrics instead of on what Tao was doing.

"The clouds turn and gush into summer, the tears evaporate with the steam of time," his voice croaked. Kris looked up at the ocean to calm his nerves, but even the soothing image of the waves couldn't stop the tears b his eyes.

He dropped his gaze and found that he had written Tao's name at least thirty times. "Tao, I miss you," he said softly.

The words came from his mouth before he could think about them, not knowing that there was someone waiting for him. "Wu Yi Fan, you're needed on set," one of the secretary told him. Kris sighed and got up, dusting himself off as he was painfully annoyed that he couldn't be alone for the amount of time he wanted. The secretary grabbed Kris's broad shoulders to stop him and smiled at him when she noticed a tear in his eye.

"What?" Kris asked agitatedly.

"Save those emotions for your role, eh?" She winked. Kris widened his eyes and whipped the tears from his eyes before going to set.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter