FINALLY BACK & GOING TO FINISH THIS STORY

Best Friend's Boyfriend

Hello everyone!

I want to start off by saying thank you to all my subscribers. I then want to apologize for being on a hiatus for so long. I just lost interest and then I started college and time just went by. But I don't want to neglect this story I already started. I want to finish this story at least. I don't know how long it will take me to finish it or how often I can update chapters, but I hope you guys will still be patient with me. Thank you!

 

 

 

Update:

I have decided to finish writing this story without updating chapter by chapter. Once I finish the whole story, I will update all the chapters so you guys can enjoy it. I realized that trying to update on a weekly basis is difficult to keep up with and I didn't want to make any promises that I wasn't able to keep. I'm really trying to finish it as soon as possible because college is coming up for me. Well, have a nice day everyone and look forward to the completion of my story. Thank you! And by the way, I have added Kai as the other guy interest because of majority but keep in mind that this is a myungyeon story, so I apologize to the readers who wanted Jiyeon and Kai together.