g.

a glimpse of us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a day or two have passed ever since the members have talked myungsoo out and sungyeol's chat with naeun. the infinite members have been trying and thinking very hardly about what can they do to help myungsoo to get back together with naeun. but was fruitless till one fine morning....

news and rumors both have been going around all morning because of dispatch's sudden outbreak about introducing another new couple anytime soon. they have posted some blurred out pictures which fans have been guessing that it's myungsoo, but they can't really guess who the girl is. there all different kind of guesses but most of them guess that it's jung soojung because of their filming and chemistry together. and no one even mentioned naeun. 

"isn't this the time when myungsoo and naeun went out on a late night date to the hans river?" woohyun asked s excluding myungsoo since he have been asked to go over to the HQ since this have got to do with him obviously.

"the funny thing is that it's released when they aren't even together anymore." sungyeol replied.

hoya hit sungyeol on the head, "can you not? this can be our only chance to help them!"

"what do you mean?" sunggyu asked.

getting all the boys' attention, hoya continued, "if it's really, obviously it's really naeun and myungsoo, they would have to come out to the public. all of us know that they are dating but only a few know that they have broken up although it's quite obvious. but look,"

"looking from our company and apink's company perspective, they would want something that benefit them right?" the guys nodded their head. 

"so the company would for sure want them to come clean with the public and pretend that they are still together although they aren't together anymore."

sungjong scretched his head, "i dont get it."

"example," hoya started explaining all over again. 

"dispatch have got those pictures, and if we were to deny it. dispatch would most likely, for sure, release more pictures since all they want is attention and money and more attention. it's ironic if we were to deny but more pictures of naeun and myungsoo came out. the public would think negatively of us, and that's not what our company want."

"oh!" sungjong said, "i get it now." he nodded, followed by the rest of the members. 

"but one thing," dongwoo said. "why is it our last chance to help them?"

everyone facepalmed, sunggyu went to hit dongwoo on the head. "because it's a now or never thing. if we were to confirm the relationship, obviously, naeun and myungsoo would need to have more time together and act like they are actually a couple. and by having that to happen, it means giving myungsoo more chance to win naeun back!" 

"but what if public's view is really bad? what if one of them get hurt in the process?" sungyeol asked. 

"a love so strong would overcome every obstacles they have to." woohyun tapped his chin and said.

"but then, there's another thing that we have to worry about." sungjong said.

"what?" the other five guys said in union.

"what if, our company decides to come clean about them dating but also state that they have already broken up?" sungjong continued.

"true," woohyun said, looking at hoya.

"they won't," sunggyu was the one who replied.

"don't you guys remember the last time they did that? coming clean about the relationship then saying that they have broken up a few months ago?" sunggyu said.

"oh, that doyeon's incident." dongwoo said.

"it didn't end well isn't it? our image, myungsoo's image was destroyed because of this." sunggyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter