d.

a glimpse of us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days go by as per normal for the couple. Infinite being busy with their individual schedules while apink didn’t have much schedule since they are in the midst of preparing for their upcoming comeback. Other than having individuals schedule, they probably did nothing other than going for practise and shopping around Seoul.

Finally after so long, myungsoo and naeun could meet up at night to hang out since myungsoo has been busy filming for his drama lately with rain, krystal and not forgetting haeryung, one of naeun’s close friends.

“so, see you tonight?” naeun asked over the phone.

“yeap. I cant wait to see you again.” Myungsoo answered.

“me too. I miss seeing your stupid face.” She chuckled as she utter those words out of .

“myungsoo! Time for the second scene.” Naeun could hear the background said calling for her boyfriend.

“you should get going. We’ll see each other tonight so, goodbye love.” Naeun said, and with that, they hang up.

Myungsoo filmed his drama scene after scene with hoya, haeryung, krystal and rain etc. sometimes he would laugh which caused NGs, but he realised that although the NGs are funny, although everyone is laughing, there's this particular person who wouldnt laugh at all. she would be all serious at all time.

and her name is jung soojung. myungsoo got really curious about her. he didnt understand why is she always distancing herself from people, he didnt understand how she have got no emotions at all. she somehow reminds myungsoo of himself.

"and cut!" shouted the director interupting myungsoo's thoughts. he then saw krystal bowing and thanking the workers and everyone who have worked hard that day. there and then, their eyes met. 

"hey," myungsoo first started.

"hey." krystal ended. then, there's an awkward silence. 

"so.. whats up?" myungsoo then asked, trying to initiate on the conversation. he was curious, very curious about this girl infront of him.

"nothing much," she laughed.

"tell me more about yourself." myungsoo gave her a smile, and krystal was rather shock.

from then on, myungsoo and krystal started to get really close. they would have lunch and breaks together and they would talk about everything, anything. that myungsoo sometimes even forgot about his date with naeun. he missed out lots of their dates, he missed out her birthday, he missed out their monthsaries, he missed out so much more than naeun is starting to wonder if he still loves her or not. but even so, she trusted him. 

~*~*~*~

Naeun checked her phone for the nth time today, no texts no calls no anything from her boyfriend. she let out another sigh. 

apink have been having their official break that acube have allowed them ever since before coming back with their "LUV" album which they have prepared for quite some time. so most of the time, they would slack in their dorm, sleep, eat, exercise and do the things that they like. every now and then, woohyun and chorong would have secret dates nearby since infinite have been rather free. 

"why are you sighing again, unnie?" the maknae, hayoung asked.

naeun just shrugged.

"dont you think myungsoo have been neglecting you alot lately?" eunji asked.

naeun kept quiet. 

"i agree! myungsoo oppa would always stay by unnie side, never missed any dates, never forget their anniversaries but he is just...." namjoo commented.

naeun knew it. she knew it all along. she didnt need her members to say it. she knew myungsoo have been neglecting her alot, she know that he is busy with his dramas, she know that she shouldnt be disturbing him. but whenever rain or some of the other cast upload a picture of myungsoo together with them, krystal would always be there. it's not that she's not friends with krystal, it's just her insecurities, and sometimes, some part of her is telling her that what she's assuming is right. myungsoo is indeed forgetting that she existed. he never forget anything about her, and their important moments, but these days, months seems.....

chorong let out a cough signaling the girls to stop talking. 

"naeun, dont bother about what they say. myungsoo might just be busy and he probably will make it up to you soon."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter