f.

a glimpse of us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

two weeks have passed since naeun and myungsoo broke up. all the joy, tears, memories, happiness and sadness, most importantly, their effort in keeping everything together went down the drain just because of one person; jung soojung. let's not get the innocent girl involved, but the person who should be blamed is kim myungsoo. as soft hearted, and nice naeun is, she stand firm with his decision to end things with myungsoo. although she's hurting, but she think it's okay as long as he is living well. or is he living well?

"nothing matters more than him living well." naeun said while eating her breakfast in her dorm. her facial expression haven't changed from the start of this conversation up till now.

"but he is not living well!" sungyeol argued back, who was standing infront of naeun in apink's dorm. naeun don't even have the slightest idea how he got in, neither does she have the slightest idea where did all the members go. did they plan this; for sungyeol to lecture her about how myungsoo is? because knowing how he is, is the very last thing she wanna know. or is it?

naeun didn't say a word. she didn't know what should she be saying, or how should she be reacting. it's her firm stand over how she felt right now. "okay," that's all she replied. 

"is that all?" sungyeol asked. "is that all you can say?" 

the living hall was in silence for a while before naeun said "oppa," she wasn't playing with her food anymore, her mind was filled with lots of thoughts and it's scaring her. naeun looked up, meeting sungyeol's eyes. "what do you expect me to say? what are you expecting from me? i know, you and myungsoo -" her voice cracked while saying his name. "i know you both are really good friends, best friends, brothers for life. he relied on you a lot and you relied on him too. i know, you would go all out for him if he is in some mess or trouble, but can you have a thought for me?"

"yes, he is miserable. but do you think that i am doing any better? i'm standing firm to my words because i know i'm not the one who can give him happiness. i am not the one for him. i'm not, okay. you are a guy yourself, oppa. then do you think that what myungsoo did, is acceptable?" naeun asked. 

this time round, sungyeol was the one in silence. it's true that he thinks that myungsoo is in the wrong. he shouldn't have taken naeun's nice-ness and kindness for granted. he shouldn't ditched naeun just because soojung told him that she wasn't feeling good emotionally and needed someone. no boyfriend in the right mind would do such things to a girl he don't even have feelings for. 

"oppa, you have known me for 3 years." naeun then said, "honestly, i'm the type to give endless chances, always have their back even when they are in the wrong, and truly accept someone for who they are. when the rest of the world doesn't want them, i will, i will stand by their side. but if i ever decide to give up on someone, please understand that it took everything i had left inside me to leave them alone. because if i love them and care for them, there isn't anything on this planet that i wouldn't do for them. so please, please understand how much that took out of me to break up with myungsoo." 

~*~*~*~*~

"hyung, isn't myungsoo hyung going to do something to get naeunnie back?" sungjong asked sungyeol who was watching myungsoo sitting by the balcony again.

after the conversation with sungyeol, he went back to the dorm to see the emotionless myungsoo sitting by the balcony

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter