c.

a glimpse of us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

it was a totally embarassing thing the other day when they made up after the fight. the members barge in the room since the filming ended earlier just to witness naeun and myungsoo lip locking in the changing room. both apink and infinite members were laughing at the scene as the couple just blushed the hell out of them. they didnt expect them to just barge in, but oh well. what's the best moment was the trilling feeling myungsoo still gave naeun, those butterflies in her stomach when myungsoo had his lips on hers. 

"ahhhh -" sunggyu walked past myungsoo who was sitting on the floor in their practise room texting on his phone. the guys were sweating all over, although there were aircons installed in the dance studio, they felt as though they are stuck in a sauna, whatsmore since it's summer, it's totally not helping at all. infinite were practising since 8am in the morning since they are going to hold their 'the summer concert 2' day-7 tomorrow night. 

woohyun, sungyeol and dongwoo were making full use of the fans that were inside the room to cool themselves down, while sunggyu is just pacing around the room. hoya wanted to get some drinks for the members since they only had breakfast in the morning and it's almost 3pm right now but due to his ankle injury, sungjong volunteer to accompany his injuried hyung to the nearest store. 

just then, woohyun's phone rang, one of apink's song.

"OHHHHH." sungyeol said, getting all excited when apink's song was played out of the blue. 

"his girlfriend is calling." sunggyu laughed. "he used the normal tone for all of us, but when coming to chorong, going to the extend of using apink's song. HAHAHAH." 

"ah- no." woohyun grabbed his phone from his bag, "hello?" he answered.

"woohyun ah, for infinite's last concert tomorrow, can you help me to get 6 tickets?" the other line said. 

"yeah, sure. i think im able to get the extras for you. why?" he asked, as he went to sit on the couch, making the fan faced him. 

"apink wanted to attend the concert since i told them how great it was during your solo day," laughter could be heard over the line.

"ah, you sweet lil thing. i'll get them and pass them to you tonight? bye." he hung up, still smiling to himself. he have been smiling to himself ever since he answered that phone call from chorong.

"why did chorong call?" dongwoo asked. 

"apink wants to visit our last day concert, so she asked if i could help her to get tickets." woohyung said as he laid his back down on the couch. 

"apink is coming?! didnt chorong came the other day?" sungyeol asked. 

"yeah, she went home and talked about how great it is so, yeap." he shrugged. 

"namjoo and hayoung sent food over the other day, chorong came and watch woohyun during his solo day while bomi and eunji ordered and sent us flowers to congratulate us. no wonder, our myungsoo is butthurt." sunggyu then said again. 

sungyeol laughed as he went over to myungsoo, hanging his arms around myungsoo's shoulder. "naeun rejected your offer for your solo day but coming for sunggyu hyung's solo day. i feel how jealous you are getting." getting a death glare frorm myungsoo. 

"i'm so honoured to have myungsoo's girlfriend to attend my solo day instead of his." sunggyu tried to provoke the jealous guy too. 

"guys, enough." myungsoo tried to keep his anger in, knowing that s is just trying to make him even more jealous. 

"i wonder why naeun didnt wanna come though, they arent even having any schedules, they are free like heck, there's no showtime filming, no japan schedules, why wouldnt she?" dongwoo added on.

"i'm done here! im going for a walk." myungsoo left the room with a bang on the door, as s just laughed their off seeing myungsoo being a jealous kid.

~*~*~*~

"ugh, im so tired." naeun said as she falls on apink's living room sofa. 

"what are you even tired about?" eunji whose filming have finally ended was resting in the dorm with her other members.

"didnt you know? naeun unnie is preparing for hers and myungsoo's oppa 6th monthsary. she went around seoul to find the perfect gifts for myungsoo oppa and used her savings to prepare this particular place for just him and her tomorrow." namjoo commented which makes eunji widen her eyes in amaze. 

"no wonder hoya said myungsoo got so butthurt over the fact that everyone did something or attended infinite's concert except for you. you even reject his offers during his solo day!" eunji then said. 

"oh well, we save the best for the last right?" naeun said, grinning widely. she knew that she made myungsoo upset over the fact that she declined his offers but hopefully, he wouldnt be mad anymore if he knew what she is up to. 

"so after the concert tomorrow? but isnt both of your monthsary the following day?" chorong asked.

"well, when we reached there it would probably be 12kst so, it wouldnt make any difference i guess." naeun answered lazily, falling asleep. 

"but we really dont have anything much to do these days, its so boring!" hayoung whined. 

"should we go to beast's concert today?" bomi suggested.

"i cant, im meetin sungjae later." namjoo said. 

"i'm going over to see how hoya is doing since his ankle got injured the other time." eunji then said. 

"so only me, chorong unnie, naeun and hayoung!" bomi said as she hurriedly went to get ready. 

~*~*~*~

"i wish i could see you. literally, right now. at this very second. i want to be with you. i miss you." naeun read her texts that was sent via myungsoo. 

"sorry, oppa. i'm going to beast's concert right now. see you tomorrow okay, i'm going for the concert." she replied as she kept her phone in her bag, since the concert is starting soon. 

"AHHHHHHH." myungsoo shouted, as he threw his phone to the other side of the bed.

"why?!" sungyeol asked, shocked. 

"beast's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter