a.

a glimpse of us.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"happy 100th day, babe. let's have many many 100 days together in the future. i love you so much. see you later!" eunji read, as the other members cringed and squeals at her words. 

"i'm having goosebumps right now!" namjoo stated, as she rubbed both of her arms with her palm.

"i didnt know the cold ice city man would said such things to you, oh my god. what do we not know about still!" chorong commented as she shook her head while looking at the girl sitting right infront of her blushing really badly. 

"unnie! why did you even read my text out just like that - " naeun whined like a child because eunji snatched her phone away from her when it vibrated just to see who texted her at 8am in the morning.

eunji just shrugged and give naeun a small smirk before giving her the phone back. 

"happy 100th day with kim myungsoo, son naeun!" the members congratulated her as naeun grinned widely at her members. 

"isnt it a little too fast! it's already your 100th day with him. i bet you guess are gonna last for a very long time," bomi said as she stuffed a piece of bread into . 

"maybe we would have to call you mrs kim." hayoung fave unnie.

"yah yah dont get yourself pregnant before marriage okay!" eunji warned, making a joke out of it and being serious at the same time. 

"unnie!!" naeun whined again, "you know im not that kind of girl!" naeun said while pouting. 

"we are all very happy for you that you've finally found someone who you can rely on, but please please please, dont get caught alright." chorong sternly said to naeun before asking the girls to pack up so that they can go for their schedules which is coincidentally with infinite. 

 

~*~*~*~

"okay, take 1..." the pd started, "action!" 

the MCs; jung hyungdon and Defconn made their way to the centre of the filming set in the funniest way ever causing the idols that are present which are mainly apink and infinite laughing out loud. 

"hello everyone, this is hyungdon and defconn hosting this morning variety show called weekly idol!" hyungdon said while stealing glances at the idols who are standing seperately at the waiting area. 

"aish," defconn commented. "are they trying to act like strangers when we know that they are actually quite close to each other after birth of the family and fart idol!" he laughed but all he wanted to say was; why are you guys acting as though you guys arent close when there's already a couple between both groups while woohyun and hoya have got a crush on 2 of the girls. 

and of course, he didnt said that out because he knew that they wanted to keep it in private.

"yeah yeah, what's with the awkwardness between them?" hyungdon said, as he tries to keep his laughter and continue, "let's welcome apink and infinite on our special idols episode!" 

the girls and guys clapped and grinned as they walked towards the 2 MCs who were obviously indirectly shooting arrows at them. infinite stood next to defconn while apink stood on the other side beside hyungdon. 

"1, 2, 3! hello, we are apink!" the girls greeted happily, followed by the guys. "1, 2, 3! hello, we are infinite!" 

"ahhh~" hyungdon said, "it's great to have two of my favourite groups here together with us today." while defconn just nodded and clapped his hands, grinning happily. 

"we are so glad to be here together with you too, oppa." bomi stated, as she stood next to hyungdon, poking himwhile the others laugh.

"so, now lets go to our next segment. instead of doing random play dance, we would be allowing both groups to perform their song!" defconn stated and the PD shouted cut to end scene one!

before scene 2 was ready, the workers, came and dragged some chairs out for the idols to sit, before passing them their bottle of mineral to drink. 

"are we gonna get food today? meat? ice cream?" naeun asked out of no where which makes the 2 MCs and the other members look at her. 

"yah yah! i want food too! im hungry!" chorong whined like a kid with extra aegyo towards the MCs. 

"why are you girls always thinking about food..." hyungdon commented. 

"dont eat too much, or else your boyfriends might not want you anymore." eunji commented which made myungsoo and woohyun looked up. 

"woohyun ah, why? why did you suddenly looked up at the voice of eunji - " hyungdon said, surprised by woohyun's reaction. 

"no..n-o..." woohyun stuttered which make the MCs look at him suspiciously. "i mean, i thought she was saying chorong and naeun have a boyfriend so-" woohyun replied, trying to find the correct word to fit his sentence to not make it sound so awkward but it did sound awkward. 

"naeun, dont you have a boyfriend here." defconn asked out of the blue since woohyun have brought it up. 

"ah..uhm," naeun said as she looked to her sides asking her dongsaengs for help which they couldnt, and before looking at myungsoo who was staring at her already. 

"why? we are a family, whats more we arent filming at the moment, it's okay to be truthful." hyungdon said, obviously teasing her about making her say the truth. 

naeun cutely smiled as she looked away from myungsoo who was obviously making her melt through his stares, "ah, uhm..... n-" naeun was about to say when chorong stepped out trying to help her dongsaeng. 

"dont tease our aegi like that - " chorong said as she pull naeun into a hug which make everyone on the set go awwww. 

"what about you chorong? didnt eunji said you have a boyfriend." hyungdon teased again.

"aniyo! i dont-" chorong was saying when defconn said, "i thought i heard something like woohyun and chorong" he coughed. 

which made chorong choked, woohyun looked away and the rest of the members fakingly coughed showing some hints between the 2 of them. 

"ah~"hyungdon and defconn state, "today is gonna be so so fun." totally showing their talent already, also known as the cupid MCs. 

 

~*~*~*~

"take 2.... action!" the voice echoed through the basement set. 

apink was standing in their position as they are gonna perform to 'mr chu' as the infinite members and the MCs are at the back watching them. 

when i see you once, i wanna see you two more times,

when i see you twice, three times, i wanna hug you even more,

i want to put on couple rings with you and walk together on this street. 

when naeun is singing,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter