Happy End

You're Special

Jongin loves to dance. Dancing for Jongin is like meditating to others. It's the only activity he can do that doesn't make him think too much about other stuff. He loves it when he dance for a long time until his movement becomes one with the music. Today is no exception, with the addition of the petite man working while sitting near the corner, Jongin stretches his body and starts the music. He gets in the mood of the song as soon as it starts, slowly moving his body to warm things up. A familiar melody echoes in the room, my favourite, he thinks, expression changing to a ier one, an expression that only comes when he dance to this song.

 

Kyungsoo can't help but feels somewhat comfortable in this new surrounding. He'd work on numerous places, his home, the park, his grandmother's house, his friend's grandmother's house (Thanks baekkie), but never in a place where y music play while a suddenly turned y boy dance like no one is watching him. But of course there's poor Kyungsoo. He tried hard to consentrated to his work. Ignore it, ignore the y dance, ignore my Jongin, please go back to work, Kyungsoo's mind commands but his other organs are being like shut the up, we know you want to stare real bad so let us do the work for ya, and he can't help but agreed with his body, what's with his eyes reading the same sentences over and over, and his fingers tapping along with the music instead of typing.

 

He turns off his laptop and pretends to still working on purpose, discreetly glancing at the dancing boy and, woah, Kyungsoo thought. Kyungsoo really want to shake hands with whoever suggested or make Jongin interested in dancing, because how can someone moves like that? It's like watching an intimate scene, he thought, blushing when their eyes met. The wide eyed man tries to look like he's working instead of looking like a dog, eyes pointed down to his laptop and fingers typing random words. When he looks up again he's greeted with Jongin's confused but amused face.

 

"Wh... What is it, Why do you stop dancing?" Kyungsoo said, secretly watching beads of sweat which left wet marks as it pools at his collar bones.

 

"Um... Do you like my dancing hyung? You're watching me so I'm kind of nervous but I did my best," Jongin shyly said while crouching in front of Kyungsoo, still slightly breathless from his dancing.

 

"Its nice but I just saw a little," Kyungsoo lied, "Why are you smiling like that?"

 

Jongin blushed and silently rise his finger, pointing at the wall where Kyungsoo leans on while sitting. Kyungsoo raises his eyebrow and looked back, and he finds out why Jongin has been smiling and looking amused. Its a freaking mirror wall, and Kyungsoo feels like wanting to die or run out of embarassement.

 

"Let's just eat lunch!" Kyungsoo said, trying to change the focus to the food. Jongin quickly agreed and he turns off the music while Kyungsoo take out the food and chopsticks. They started eating in silent, enjoying the food and drinks. After they are done, Jongin lie down on the floor and looks at Kyungsoo from this new position, absorbing his soft and pale features, enhanced by his dark choice of clothings.

 

"Hyung."

 

"What?"

 

"You look so much like a chocolate stick that I just want to bite you right now," Jongin innocently said,"I wonder how you'll taste inside."

 

Kyungsoo doesn't know what is the proper reaction to that, but he is sure blushing deeply while imagining not so innocent thoughts isn't one, so he just laughs and tries to stop blushing.

 

Jongin laughs too, then he takes Kyungsoo's arm and pretends to bite him, earning a giggle and they starts to play around for a while. Tired from all the playing around, both of them lie down on the floor, not talking and just enjoying the comfortable silence.

 

Jongin turns his head to face Kyungsoo, studying and printing all his expressions to his deepest memory, admiring how he finds Kyungsoo beautiful even when he is just laying completely still with closed eyes. Then he remembered one thing.

 

"Hyung, why don't you ever feel special? Isn't that the reason you made Dodo?"

 

Kyungsoo doesn't answer for a moment, which is long enough for Jongin to freak out inside his mind, and then he shrugs his shoulder and said, "How many person I've dated before, Jongin-ah?"

 

Jongin doesn't know the answer to that, because he never dared to ask. He considered the possible number of men or women that had been the one Kyungsoo loved and he feels kind of sad and jealous. He wants to be the first.

 

"Um... a minimum of ten, maybe?" He guessed.

 

Kyungsoo huffs out a heavy sigh, and said in a sad tone,"The answer is none, Jongin-ah. That's why I made Dodo so others don't have to feel what I felt back then."

 

To say that Jongin is surprised would be an understatement, "What? How is that even possible hyung? You are the most beautiful person I've ever met. And smart and so cute and so squishy and I don't know if I can mention it all because you're too perfect!"

 

Kyungsoo feels like melting and freeze himself up inside a 'I Love You' mold and gives his everything to Jongin. "I think you are the first person to said something like that to me... I don't know how to reach," he said.

 

Kyungsoo can't hold his tears, he doesn't even understand why he cried when all he wants to do is to hug Jongin and says thank you, thank you for showing that he cares. As if reading his mind, Jongin shifts his body closer so he can hug and comfort his hyung.

 

"Forget about the past hyung, now you have me, and if it will make you feel better, I want you to know that buying Dodo from the Treasure Exhibition might have been the greatest thing that happened to me. Because of Dodo, and of course, your beautiful voice, I felt really loved and encouraged to find you. And look, I found you," Jongin wipes away a tear from Kyungsoo pale cheek,"And I promise that I, Kim Jongin, Will be the one who loves you the most every single day, and I will make you feel like the most treasured lover in the world that people will be jealous with us."

 

Kyungsoo gasped, his eyes meeting with Jongin's, only to find sincerity and love inside it, and he smiled so wide that Jongin also smiled.

 

"Hey hyung, your lips looked so pretty like that. Its like you're sending me a heart everytime you smiled at me!" Jongin happily pointed out, and Kyungsoo wonders how someone can go from confessing in serious tone to a child pointing out all the little things in life.

 

"So... What's your answer hyung?" Jongin asked, probably feeling confused after pouring all his feeling for his hyung without a second thought, an unusual behaviour for him.

 

"What's the question?" Kyungsoo teased, done crying and now feeling the happiest since he was born.

 

Jongin stares blankly for a moment before facepalming himself because he haven't ask the important question and asked for the answer instead.

 

"Will you be my boyfriend, lover, or anything you want me to call you hyung?" Jongin asked.

 

Now, both of them are sitting while facing each other in a dancing studio, the younger is still wearing a simple wornout training suits. That's not what, both of them imagined as a romantic setting for a confession. But neither of them cares anyway.

 

Kyungsoo leans closer to Jongin, tilting his head and kissed him so softly that Jongin pushed forward to feel him more, trying to show that he loves him, that he'll be the first and the last person to love him like that, and Kyungsoo sealed the promise with the kiss. When they separate themselves, they look at each other with pure love and adoration.

 

"I love you, Jongin-ah"

 

"I love you too, hyung," Jongin smiles,"But I can't marry you right now, okay? I can't marry with someone I just met!"

 

"Is that something from Frozen or... ?"

 

Jongin just laughes and said "You know what hyung?"

 

"What?"

 

"You are special."

 

A/N: I accidently click save chapter lol. And hey, Its the end. Wow. I never knew writing ending is so hard!

Thank you so much to all my subscribers, readers and to all that comments and upvotes! I love you all!

I know this is not the greatest story but I enjoyed writing it^^. And by the way, I'm accepted as a reviewer and oneshot writer for Bubble Tea Shop ! Do check out the shop if you have time :).

I'm sorry for the mistakes, especially in the grammar department. Y'all are awesome for bearing with it (for the love of Kaisoo! Lol).

 

I hope we will meet again in my next stories!

xoxo