"Normal Or Not So Much"

Roommate With A Freak

Chapter 20 - "Normal Or Not So Much"

A9 Classroom...Dun dun dun dun!!

After receiving the message from the 'moment ruiner', Taeng left the dorm and slowly went back to the classroom to have a 'talk' with his teacher. He thought that everything will clear out as Ms.Seohyun will only nag about how he puts the whole class and himself in danger earlier.

-Knock knock- Taeng politely knock on the door even though he knows nobody was in there beside Ms.Seohyun. "Come in." She said and he went in.

...

"Annyeonghasayo." Taeng bow to Mrs.Seohyun as she closes the book she was reading and looks up.

"Do you know why I called you here?"

"Sorry Miss...I know I shouldn't have put the class and myself in a risky and dangerous situation..."

"Ani...that's not important...because the class either ways will not be in danger. And also, I'm pretty sure you know that yourself will not be in danger as well." Taeng didn't get what Mrs.Seohyun was trying to said. Everything he thought was going into the mental trashcan after hearing her response.

"But you know...just because you're more advanced than some people...It's not good to think you're superior and overused that advantage."

"Huh? More advanced than some people??" Taeng was thinking about something that probably Ms.Seohyun would never think of...but pretend to be confused..Or are they talking about the same thing...

"You know about yourself better than anyone.." She smile quickly before going on.."Let see...you had made it from here all the way back to the dorm faster than Shin walking a few steps from outside to the room...Hehe." She paused waiting for his lying reaction to appear.

"...It's because...I can run fast." Was all Taeng reply back while trying to be calm.

"Ah...of course there were still bullets in Shin's gun. The reason you were brave enough to stood infront of the gun was due to.....the bullets had been took out and was in your hand." Again, Taeng was shock how Ms.Seohyun had figure out all of this...when she is just...a normal person. "Hm...and all of this was done by......time freezing!"

"Time freezing??...I..don't know what you're talking about-" He tries to denied but Seohyun quickly cuts him off with a very surprising deduction.

"Yes you do...because...you're.....not a human............You're an alien." His mouth didn't manage to say anything more but instead look at Ms.Seohyun surpsingly with his two eyes open wide. What does she mean by what she had said..."How...do she know...I'm..."

-Poof!- Just then, a white cloud of dust appears into the room as someone pops out randomly in the air. "Seohyun-ah, stop scaring the kid. He had enough for today and doesn't need more of life lessons." That person said and patted Taeng on the back. That person was a goddess...

"Unnie, I'm just explaining to him that he shouldn't use his powers tpo freely in public."

Wait..what's all going on currently?? Alien? Power? Someone appearing out of the blue?? Who is Mrs.Seohyun?? Who is that goddess that appears out of nowhere??..Everything must not make sense...So..


Informations Update!

Kim Taeng: A mysterious transfery to Seoul Art High School...So mysterious because...his real identity can't be said. All these times, he had trick everyone into thinking he's a human. But, Taeng is actually an alien. After a large tragedy that happened to his planet making him completely lose his home and also all his family, Taeng had landed on Earth with the help of a goddess. He was 14 then, and for 3 years, the 'foreign person' had mixed into the human world, living and acting like one. Yet, Taeng never got close to any humans because he still think there was a large gap between his type...and human kind. Who will be the chosen one to break this rule...?

Ms.Seohyun: A normal teacher teaching at Seoul Art High School on the outside...yet not so normal inside. Don't mistaken that she was crazy or something like that. Ms.Seohyun is actually like Taeng. The only differences was she wasn't an alien...Instead, was an undercover angel coming to earth to help out humans. As she holds the magic of an angel, she had the knowledge nobody else had and also the power to know about everything going on. Seohyun had knew that Taeng was an alien since the moment he put his feets into her class on day one of school.

A new character, Goddess Hyoyeon: After wandering around space for fun, she watches as a meteor had hit a planet called, Galaxy9. Everyone was killed, including Taeng's family. Seeing the little kid suffering, Hyoyeon was willing to save him out of the disaster by bringing him to Earth. There she had helped him with lots of stuffs like adapting to the human's life...going to school...etc. Goddess Hyoyeon is also the angel's chief. Like this, she and Seohyun had known each other already and this was also why Taeng had transfered to Seoul Art High School...Also the person Jessica had mistakenly thought as Taeng's girlfriend.


Back to the story.

...

Somewhere outside the field, on the bleachers, Taeng and Goddess Hyoyeon were sitting and talking to each other.

"Wait...Mrs.Seohyun is an angel?? And you never told me that?"

"Well..she lives like a human..So I didn't think it was important."

"Ah, so that's why I saw you inside her room the other time..." Remembering back to when Taeng had drag Jessica into the hallway after Shin's confession. He had encounter Mrs.Seohyun's room and were looking into it for a long time before Jessica came and called him. The thing that made him stare off was a split second of someone looking like goddess Hyoyeon.

"Anyway, I heard you saved the whole school. Good job kid!" Hyoyeon patted Taeng on the shoulder and smile like a proud mother despite Ms.Seo didn't found anything good about it. If we're talking back to the incident, the only possible way for Taeng to reach Jessica first before Shin was because of his power...Time freezing. It also applied how Shin's gun had no bullets in there due to Taeng freezing the time and taking the bullets out without anyone realizing. Only an unordinary person would possess something called...powers. From birth, Taeng was gifted with a power of stopping times, and a much more advanced 6 senses than normal people.

"Haizz..I feel like Ms.Seohyun was right...I should behave less obviously...Because I'm not a human."

"..Yet!" She smile to Taeng and he know what the goddess is talking about. "How's that thing going so far?"

"I don't know..I can't find anything in the garden..." He reply back and then take a look at the necklace behind his shirt..It was the square necklace that caused him to be sick in the rain..Remember all the times Jessica had spotted Taeng in the garden and thought he was a little crazy? All those time, Taeng never wanted to be out of the garden. The only reason he was there is because...in there was something he needed to find..Something special.

...A few days after landing on Earth, Hyoyeon had put out two options for Taeng. The two choices were either if he wants to be an angel, or become a human. Taeng wanted to be someone normal...So he chose human. To become a human, he have to find 100 rainbows roses with exactly 9 leaves on the stem. Not the most common living plant in Earth...But Taeng had manage to find all 99 of them. He now needed 1 more for the power inside the necklace to work. Which is why the necklace was so precious to him. All the hardworks were fill inside that tiny square...But...the last rose now is giving him headache as he can not find it.

"Ah..but you know-"

"Are you sure it is in this school? Not another school? There's alot of crazy things happening in this school." Taeng's one example..Jessica Jung, his roommate.

"Hehe..Don't look too far...It might be right infront of your eyes." Was all Hyoyeon reply back to the kid before suddenly disappearing into the air.Before Taeng can ask her to clarify what she meant..it was too late when Hyoyeon left him sitting alone on the bleacher. "Don't look too far??" What does she means by it is right infront of his eyes...Now, lots of thoughts is processing through his brain as he walk back to the dorm.


-Click- Taeng open the door to his room and just on time, Jessica was standing right infront of him.."Ah..you scared me." He said and frown. Lots of shocking stuffs had hit him today. It felt like Friday the 13 to Taeng.

"What did Mrs.Seohyun said?" Jessica asked, with a concerned expression.

"She...just said I should be careful next time...and...ask if you're okay now.." Ms.Seohyun never talk about that. Taeng was lying because...of course, he can't randomly blurt out to his roommate that he was an alien. Judging by Jessica's personality, she would like scream or panic and even call 911 on him if he ever told her...we'll see.

Something was bothering Jessica ever since they had their own little 'moment' earlier. She can't stop thinking that did Taeng was about to kiss her or it was just her own imagination.

No worries...Taeng was bothered by it also everytime he glance at her eyes...then down to her lips...What thoughts was he even imagining inside that head...

"Stop walking around when your leg is injured." He made an excuse to run away and not look at Jessica.

"Yah~ I can walk now okay? It's been 2 days..Bones heal already. Hehe." Jessica smile cutely as she talks to Taeng, making him feeling some weird vibes again.

"Is there any good restaurants near here?"

"Huh?"

"I-I...Ah, I'm tired of everything that happens...If there are any good restaurants to eat later in the evening." Not only did Jessica was confused by Taeng stuttering and sudden question, he himself didn't realize why he had blurted something lame out. "We can...go eat together.." "Aish Taeng..you're not suppose to play with human."

"Huh?" The princess still couldn't understand what he just said...Why did the freak all of the sudden is asking her to go eat dinner with him..."Did I heard the wrong thing...or that freak just ask me to go somewhere with him..Ah!"

"I-I mean..I don't know the way. I need someone to show me the directions..." He stuttered and scratch his head slightly not knowing what else excuses were there.

Jessica found his expression cute when he was stuttering...She would love to say yes right away...But, there must still be pride and she can't just accept a guy so coolly like that. The princess wanted to play hard to get..."Hm...Why do I need to go?..With technologies these day...you can get anywhere in the world easily.." She reply back and pretended not be interested, instead fidgit her nails.

"Oh...okay." A short and cold response totally different from what Jessica had imagined. Before or after, Taeng was still Taeng. A person that doesn't like waiting or begging other people.

"Yah." The princess quickly call him back as Taeng walk away and was about to disappear up to his bed. "You never let me answer."

"What? You just said I can get there by myself."

"Aish...don't you know I was playing hard to get..."

"Huh?" Because Jessica was mumbling to herself the last sentence, Taeng didn't really heard her and she didn't bother to explains or repeat what she said either.

"Nothing. You're paying...so okay call!"

As Jessica walk away trying to hide her excited face, Taeng was left still confused on what just happened from when he had ask a slightly dumb question.

Can this be label as Taeng was the first one to make a move? What will happen as they're on their 'date'?...Well, according to Jessica.

End Chapter 20 :)


Notes: Sooo....Taeng is not normal :DD It had been hard hiding it through the past 20 chaps xDD I did give 'hints' in some of chapters...Anybody noticed? Hehe. Let see as the story goes on...what if the princess find out about his true identity? What will she do...?

Goddess Hyoyeon will appear now to talk smack about Taeng to Ms.Seohyun. xD jkjk... To give advices to the alien ^^ Especially in the future...on love advices...Ahem. Haha.

Anyway, hope you enjoy the chapter and the next one is currently in writing. I'll make it sweet like candy.. :3

P/s: Yes, I got influenced by Do Min Joon <3