"My Heart Beats For You P1"

Roommate With A Freak

Sorry for the slow update xD Here's double updates instead..Chap 13&14 :) Enjoy~


Chapter 13 - "My Heart Beats For You P1"

Monday, the start of every new week and also everyone's enemy.

-Tin tin tin, tin tin tin- The white phone light up and echo to Jessica's ears that it was her alarm to wake up. The princess quickly cover the blanket over her head and wanted to keep on sleeping. But the annoying device won't let her, making her grumpy and got up to shut it off. "Aish." She grumbles and yawn. "Why must there be mornings..."

...

As Jessica stood up to walk to the bathroom, Taeng was on his way down the ladder and met her half way. "Don't you come close." Jessica said and cross her hands over her chest like yesterday while backing away.

Seeing the scared and crazy roommate of his, Taeng decided to joke around a bit. "Wae? Why can't I come closer?" He said and slowly approach Jessica. He took a step foward as she continues to take a step backward.

"Yah! You're really a byuntae..."

"Sure...whatever. Don't be afraid, we're roommate right?"

"N-no...Who s-said I-I'm your roommate! Stop getting close to me! I'm going to yell!" Jessica's face was all red and shaking making Taeng almost burst out of laughter because of the girl.

"Don't in the movie the guy kiss the girl when she yell? Are you still going to yell?" There was nowhere to go now as Jessica had reached the end of the room, the wall. As Taeng teasingly approach her with gentle steps, she only stood there looking at him blankly. "Why aren't you yelling?" He said and got closer to Jessica...She stayed there in silence...Not knowing should she scream or not. Taeng's presence was really mysterious causing her to not able to cough up any more words. Why in the world did Jessica just stop argueing back?...Her soul was suddenly lost inside those dark brown eyes infront of her. It was like a sudden maze...

Taeng continues to tease the little girl as he place a hand onto the wall beside Jessica and lean in. His body was almost touching hers and their face was so close he can feel her breathing. Jessica was like a statue opening her eyes widely to what is happening and not reacting at all. When Taeng was just a few milicentimers away, he stoped and smirk.

"Stop calling me a byuntae." He finally moved away from Jessica and went back to his normal attitude. "I won't do anything to you so stop worrying. Don't get your hopes up." Taeng quickly disappear into the bathroom after ending his statement. Leaving Jessica still standing against the wall puzzle of what's going on.

Her heart inside was pounding x10 faster like a drum solo during a rock concert. It feels like it will jump out and fall to the ground at anytime...for some reasons.

"What the..." Jessica touch her heart slightly listening to its rhythm every second..."What are you feeling?" 

"I don't know...what am I feeling?" A conversation had started between Jessica and inside her like always. "It must be the signs of...." The thought trails off before Jessica could even understand what it is trying to say.

"What? Signs of what? I'm dying?" She thought that the symptom of heart beating fast is a clue to a disease. The princess doesn't notice that there are also 'disease' to heart beating fast...

...

But oh well, enought talking and more of getting ready for class. Jessica's morning was being waste by the freak and if she still was zoning out, she would've been late to her class.


A9 Class.

Crickets...Crickets...Jessica was still having mental breakdown from earlier and never manage to speak with Taeng since. He just chuckles quietly as Jessica sometimes zoned out the classroom but then quickly turn back to his normal poker face.

As the class was noisy and crazy like always, a sudden figure walking into the room had capture everyone's attention. That person from head to toes was a total mess. Face cover in scratch and bruises and the neat uniform shirt was crumble and dirty. The attentions lasted about a minute before everyone went back to what they are doing.

"Yah...I feel bad for him...tsk tsk.." "Again?...Poor guy..." There were gossip everywhere about the person making Taeng curious.

"What happened to him...?" Taeng glance over and ask Jessica.

She look at him blankly without saying anything..."Huh?"

"What is wrong with you?..Don't tell me you're still thinking that I'm a byuntae..I ask what happened to that guy."

"Him?..Oh. Probably got beaten up like always. He's the one that always get bullied by Jangoon, the school biggest jerk. Ugh...school dramas..."

"Why isn't the teachers doing anything?" Taeng knows that there are lots of bullying in schools no matter where he goes. But he wonder why the teachers never do anything.

"Because Jangoon owns the school. His mom is the principal and his dad is the CEO of this school...So yeah...Nobody mess with him. He gets what he wants easily...and like to bully other people." The duo are finally involve in a conversation where both are actually listening. Taeng was quite interested in Jessica's story and kept nodding. And Jessica, was amuse by Taeng's expression that she had never seen before. It was quite...cute...and nicer than the poker face he always shows.

"Humans..."

"Like you're not a human!" As Taeng is complaining about the complex of the society, Jessica glare at him and hit him slightly on the side. "Ah, nevermind. You're an alien! Remember, it said your house was in another planet in the paper long ago. Haha." She begins to mock him and laugh.

Taeng only look at her coldly without saying anything..."Yeah, I'm an alien....and you're a pyscho alien."

"Yah you! Who are you calling crazy!!" The princess was about to go into rage mode but fortunately for Taeng, Mrs.Seohyun had walk in and start the class.

"Annyeong class~ Today, will start off with your science project. hehe..." Again, the class begins to turn into zombies as soon as anything having to do with school is mention. Mrs.Seohyun glances around the class and smile at everyone until she stop at a specific person. "Shin, why is your face all cover in bruises again?" She ask the kid that everyone was gossiping about earlier and frown. This wasn't the first time she had seen him covered in bruises and scratches.

"I-I...fell down from the stairs." He said and everyone starts laughing at the lame excuse. They know exactly what had happened then at the same time felt guilty for laughing.

"Chinja? Again? How many times had you fell down from the stairs?" This was also not the first time he had made an excuse of falling down the stairs.

"I'm sorry...I-I'm just clumsy.."

"Why are there people like him...and people like the one that bully him in this world?...I still really don't get how everything works...It's so different..."

...

Fast foward onto the boring class. As Mrs.Seohyun sat there grading the pairs with their science project, it was actually the duo turn. They slowly walk up to infront of class and stare at each other blankly.

They never knew they would be presenting to the whole class and didn't even plan anything out. 

"Umm...So, this is our bridge? It's a simple bridge that...I...we...figure out....um...it's brown...it's small....it's strong on holding stuffs." Jessica was the one that speak up first and at the same time stutter. Her stuttering was really obvious and bad along with the blank expression she have on her face. It suddenly made Taeng chuckles a little glancing at it. He didn't know why either...But something just make it funny.

"Shut up.." She mutter quietly and knudge him on the side. "I'm going to kill you if you keep on laughing.." The death threat quickly made Taeng shut up and focus back on the project.

"Enough of long useless talking, lets get straight to the measuring and challenges." He was stating that Jessica's speech was useless and lame causing the princess to frown. She wanted to throw a rock to his head if nobody was watching.

...

They passed all the 4 challenges Mrs.Seohyun had stated before and got a passing grade. Jessica was happy that it wasn't something bad like she thought.

As the bell ring and they went outside, Jessica suddenly jump like a little kid infront of Taeng and hug him making him confused by the action.

"What the heck?" He said and push her away coldly.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to. Mianeh, I was just...happy.." The princess's face was now a total tomato and quickly ran away as far from Taeng as possible. She didn't know what she was doing either.

"What is wrong with her...And then she said I'm the erted one.." Taeng mutter to himself and shake his head at the childish Jessica before proceeding to P.E.

...

"Jung Jessica!" A voice called out to Jessica from behind.

"What?"

"I saw that!" Tiffany said and smile sneakily.

"What did you see?" She had no idea what this pink girl is up to.

"You hugging your 'roommate'."

"YAH! THAT WAS AN ACCIDENT! I don't like him!!" Out of nowhere, the princess is reacting really weird in denial to Tiffany. Tiffany only said a sentence but Jessica was acting like she must make it clear that she doesn't like the freak...weird..."I said again, no!"

"Geez, why are you making a big deal out of this...Whatever..we'll see." Tiffany gave Jessica a quick wink before walking ahead. Leaving the princess behind frowning.

"No seeing anything! How dare you say whatever to me."

...

Far away...someone was watching Jessica before quickly being drag away.

>>>