Thirteen

Substitute
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SUBSTITUTE 13

 

"Ughhh...Your brother in-law is so annoying!" Yoona slammed her bag on the table causing Seohyun to flinch and startled over her sister's behaviour. Yoona suddenly came over uninformed which left Seohyun confused. 

"What happened?" Seohyun asked her as she put a glass of cold water to Yoona, hoping that would cool her off. 

Yoona drank the water, put down the glass before continuing. "Like we have this fight over such a petty things that it just made me mad! Why couldn't he just understand that I didn't wanted to do it? Then he pissed off at me as avoided me like a plague." Exclaimed Yoona to Seohyun or more like to herself. 

Seohyun sighed. Another fight? Again?

At least this time took a while compared to before. The last time she remembered they fought was over months ago. "Seriously, unnie... Luhan oppa wouldn't get angry without any reason. You know how he is. So do tell me, what is the reason of you guys fighting for?" She watched Yoona and noticed a glint of guilty conscience across her eyes for a second before she recomposed herself.

Yoona huffed. "It was just a petty stupid things. I haven't been taking my medicines for awhile. I know. I know. Don't give me that look. Gosh... Just let me continue before you're going to nag. I wasn't sick, okay! I feel fine and healthy. So I decided to stop taking it as it only was going to made me feel like I'm a sickly person. So he was pissed and said some things like I should've took it just for him or for the baby's sake. Like what the hell that excuses was for? It's my body. I can do whatever I want with it. I'm fine and know hundred percent that I'm healthy so I stopped. What the freaking deal was it to be mad for?"

"Unnie. Luhan oppa is right, you know. You may not feeling sick but they gave you the meds for a reason. You should have took it for your own good." Seohyun knew that Yoona wanted her sided with Yoona but even she couldn't deny that Luhan was mad for a valid reason. Even though she wanted to side with her sister but if it's regarding Yoona's health than she would sided with who's right not who's in the wrong.

Yoona stared at her. "You know, you're so similar to Luhan that it annoys me."

Seohyun startled. Why did Yoona said that Luhan were similar to her? They weren't similar. Not at all. She shook her head. "Luhan oppa was just trying to take care of your health. He's thinking of you, unnie." She took a deep breath before releasing it.

"He really love you, unnie..." 

"I know... I love him too." Yoona sighed. "But he's too insufferable sometimes." 

 

At that moment the bell rang, a sign that customers walked in. Seohyun turned her head only to see Minho smiling which she returned with a small one. Probably noticing Yoona's solemn expression, his smile dropped as he neared them. 

"Isn't it the great lawyer Yoona?" Minho did a greeting-bow to her. 

Seohyun saw Yoona turned from sad to happy in a blink. She was glad seeing her sister smiling albeit even if she was pretending. "What are you doing here, Minho?" She asked cheerily as Minho had been visiting her even when she rejected him. He still became her good friend even with all those dilemmas which she was absolutely thankful of.

"Nothing. Just came by and have a thought, I haven't seen Seohyun these days so I turned around and drove here. And here I am." 

Yoona awww-ed. "That is so romantic of you. Look!  You're making me having goosebumps." At the same time she held out her hand to Minho while Seohyun just watched their interactions in amusement. 

"Hey! Didn't your father mentioned something about you going off to Cambridge for your Master?" Yoona asked which caught Seohyun's attention. 

Seohyun's head whipped towards Minho. "Is it true?"

Minho scratched his head and smiled sheepishly. "Yeah.... I'm going to further my studies. It's been a long-time plan which now I have the time for."

"And you don't even going to tell me?" Seohyun's eyebrows furrowed. 

"OMG!  You're so busted..."

"Gee... Thanks to you." Minho showed his tongue for a second which Yoona replied with a laugh. "Look I intended to tell you myself but not like this with someone's interference." It was intended for Yoona in which she responded back with a chuckle. "I wanted to tell you when everything is done and the date's determined. Everything is still under process so I didn't want to inform you in case it wasn't going to happen."

Seohyun looked at him and noted the sincerity shown in his eyes, she accepted his excuse. "Fine. No more any sudden news. I felt like I'm not your friend by being the last one to know everything about you when you have done so much for me." She saw Minho stepped near her and engulfed her with a short hug. Somewhere close she heard a ring, a sign the door's being opened. 

"Okay! No more delay in any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter