A Look-A-Like Brings Back an Unwanted Nightmare

Sticky Notes

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER BECAUSE I EDITED IT TO INSERT A PART

 

did anyone question how Huang Zitao got there?

 

okay you may proceed

 


“Psst. Am I seeing things or are those the Kim siblings from the recent issue of Mega magazine?” A girl whispers to a random guy beside her. The other shrugs and replies with an indifferent tone.

“I’m sure you’re not because half the female population is staring at them right now,” he motions his hand to his left, where groups of female students were swooning left and right. If you squint hard enough you’ll find a small group of guys doing the same, only if you squint hard enough.

“Sweet Baby Jesus, those two will be the end of me.”

“Those sneaky outfits are totally ~”

Two random students again swoon at the hurrying figures of the two. It was quite suspicious actually, wearing an infinity scarf during September; especially when it’s accompanied by a pair of sunglasses and a cap blocking one’s face completely.

 

Quite the disguise if you ask me.

 

“I don’t think we should have dressed this way.”

“I’m actually more surprised by the fact they could recognize us under these things”

Jongin and Jongdae both try to avoid the stares of the passing students, walking briskly to what they remember as the senior floor.

As their feet were about touch the first step to the last flight of stairs they were to climb, a group of girls decided to gain the courage to actually approach two suspicious grown men who look like they want to kidnap 5 year olds. (That’s the Jongtwins’ opinion anyway. They looked like idiots who forgot to check weather report this morning)

“Excuse me!” The two turn around to stare at the ty girl trying to emphasize her large set to them. They wince at the sight of her make-up which looked like a great imitation of some screaming banshee’s make-up for a horror movie.

“Um…. Yes?”

“Are you guys perhaps Kim Jongdae and Kim Jongin?”

The siblings look at each other trying to test their well-trained telepathy.

‘On the count of three’

‘One’

 

 

“Uh are you listening to me?”

 

 

‘Two’

 

Three’

The esteemed models ran for their lives towards the place they had used themselves as students. They sprinted towards the door to which all of the Kim siblings use.

 

 

 

The Rooftop

 

 

 

The two just didn’t expect to see their eldest brother sleeping beside some unknown pretty boy, seemingly reenacting a scene from one of the countless dramas they watched out of boredom. The younger siblings’ expressions became furious in split second.

 

“Who the hell is this jackass?” Jongin’s usual happy tone was replaced with a venomous one.

“I don’t know but I’d really love to find out” Jongdae had begun cracking his knuckles, a tick mark throbbing by his forehead.  They approached the two “actors” with great stealth, regularly practiced with utmost skill whenever they feel like sneaking out for fresh air. With a closer look, the Kim siblings found themselves starting in horror at the unknown pretty boy, snuggling closer to his new found pillow/ friend for more comfort.

 

The damned boy looked at lot like him.

 

 

 

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

 

Gasp

 

 

 

(Calm yourself, it’s not Voldemort. I’d be stupid to compare Luhan to him)

 

“Jongin, Pinch me.”

“Gladly.”

Jongdae feels pain coursing through his cheek and was about to scream, but he covers his mouth immediately as soon as he realized that there were people sleeping in front of him. His tongue was itching to speak; however, his mind was not cooperating. He was at lost for words, speechless even.

“This guy… looks a lot like him, Jongdae hyung,” Jongin says rather uneasily. He kneels to their level to look at the unknown student at a closer view. After scrutinizing him, moves his eyes towards the figure beside the intruder. His expression softens.

“I haven’t seen Minseok-hyung look this peaceful in years.” Jongin mumbles. He directs his gaze on his Jongdae, who was still in shock at the eerie resemblance of the boy in front of him to the person who was the root of all their pain, Minseok-hyung’s pain.

 

“This is the first time I saw Minseok-hyung sleep like this. He usually mutters and tosses when he sleeps.”

“I don’t like this, not one bit,” Jongdae bits his lip once again as he clutches his piercing on his left ear.

 

He made a promise to himself.

 

Never again would he run away.

 

He would face it.

 

He swore by this.

 

“That guy is going to bring back unwanted memories of that guy. We need to make sure that this one never goes a radius mile of Minseok-hyung,” Jongdae wore a much calmer look; however it was also one of calculation. Confusion plagues his younger brother’s features.

“Hyung, I think it would be safe to assume that this guy won’t do any harm to Minseok-hyung! As long as he doesn’t know-“

“Then what if this guy finds out!”

“Then let him find out! I don’t think we should be making decisions for Minseok-hyung like this. You know firsthand that Minseok-hyung hates anyone trying to do that for him.”

“BUT HE’S VULNERABLE.”

“HE’S 17, HYUNG!”

The siblings try to stare each other down, neither one of them giving up without a fight.

 

 

 

Tension cuts when Jongdae slumps against the younger, burying his head between the junctions of Jongin’s neck.

“I just don’t want him to get hurt.”

“So do I.”

 

“Then why won’t you agree.”

Jongin brings his hands to embrace his weary brother.

“Because I know Minseok-hyung needs to battle this himself.”

“He’s been doing just that for 10 years.”

 

“But now, we’re here aren’t we? This time is going to be different.”

Jongdae laughs mirthlessly.

 

“I hate how you’re younger than me and yet much more mature.”

“I know you do.”

 

The two softly smile at each other. They untangle themselves from each other’s embrace, once again gazing at the two opposite them.

Jongin moves to slip Minseok into his arms, carrying him away from his spot. Next, Jongdae removes his scarf and places it around the Luhan’s neck, the latter smile thankfully in his sleep.

The Kim Siblings move away from the sleeping boy as quiet as possible so that they could finally go home.

 

They’ve all had too much excitement for one day.

 

Before leaving the rooftop completely,

In unison they spoke.

 

 

 

“He really does resemble Oh Sehun”

The breeze howled at this.


Okay i have a bad habit of turning every relationship (including sibling relationships) into goddamn bromance

 

like hella how?

 

Did you guys enjoy this chapter? 

Am I killing you with all the plot twists?

Because my twisted mind has barely started

 

Bear with me guys :> 

this will be a long and painful journey

 

I wish you luck

 

SnowySpring