Trip to Forget

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZk6RBgeuzg

---

 

After hours of working, Jaejoong stood up to stretch. He walked over to the window and looked out. He blinked in surprise *It’s raining?* Jaejoong glanced back at his desk and saw the wedding photo. *Hmm. I wonder what ~~~~~~~~ is doing. She doesn’t like being home alone.*

Jaejoong grabbed his jacket and left the building. He grabbed hot food and drinks from the bakery and headed home. Jaejoong burst inside, “~~~~~~~~~~!” But there was no response. *Is she asleep?* Jaejoong went upstairs and knocked on your door. He opened it and said, “Hey, guess what?” Your room was empty. His excited smile disappeared. *Where’d she go?*

Jaejoong came back down. He pulled out his phone to call you but stopped. *Oh yeah…we weren’t supposed to call each other anymore. She could be out wherever she wants with whoever she wants.* Jaejoong tucked his phone away with an empty sigh.

He was the one that had proposed the idea so why did it bother him so much?!

 ----

Hyunbin, Dongwook, and you were coasting down the beaches of Jeju in a red corvette. Hyunbin opened the top of the car so that you could feel the breeze. *Strange. It was raining in Seoul but in Jeju, it’s sunny.* You held out your arms and closed your eyes. A smile tingled on your lips. The breeze felt lovely against your sun-kissed skin.

Hyunbin and Dongwook glanced back at you and smiled at each other. They felt they had done the right thing: ditching work just to see you smile. Hyunbin turned the radio up. You opened your eyes and looked out at the beautiful waters. “It’s so beautiful!” Your spirits rose. Soon enough, you were laughing with your arms held out to catch the breeze. Hyunbin and Dongwook heard your laughter and smiled. They each held out their arms to touch the wind like you.

The 3 of you arrived at a pretty penthouse. Dongwook helped you climb out of the car. Hyunbin pulled out all the luggages. The 3 of you entered Dongwook’s penthouse, which was right next to the beach.

“Wow…it’s gorgeous.” You beamed. Hyunbin pulled his sunglasses off, “I get the biggest room.”

“No way! I do!” You pouted.

“Selfish brat!” Hyunbin snapped. “Bedroom hogger!” You bit back.

“Guys, guys.” Dongwook held out his hands. Both of you stopped fighting. He grinned, “I get the biggest room.”

You and Hyunbin looked at each other and started attacking him. “Ow, ow! What?! It’s my penthouse anyways!” Dongwook cried out in protest. “Whatever. Let’s just hurry up and hit the beach.” Hyunbin said. You changed into shorts and tank top. They changed into relaxing clothes also.

The 3 of you ran out to the beach right away. “WAAA!” You ran towards the water. “AHHH!” You came running back as the waves sped towards you.

Dongwook and Hyunbin picked you up by your arms and walked towards the water. “Please no!” You squealed. You saw the wat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter