Park Yoochun

Love Amongst Elites
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy-l9FhY9Hk 

---

It was a lazy Friday. You had woken up late. After a lazy breakfast in bed, you went out to the salon and got your hair and nails done. You had just come out of the massage shop when your phone rang.

Elevator Jerk.

“Hello?” You answered. “Where are you?” He asked.

“Out.” You replied. “I need you to do me a favor.” Jaejoong said.

“What?” You curiously asked.

“I have a meeting in 2 hours. I can’t move anywhere and my secretary is out. Go to Kia and ask for my friend Park Yoochun. He’ll give you a document and just bring it here.” Jaejoong said.

“What? No please?” You pouted. “Please? I really need your help right now.” Jaejoong pleaded, slightly irritated.

“Araso. Bye.” You snapped your phone shut and stuck your tongue out. *You should be lucky I’m a good wife.*

You went into your car and the chauffeur drove off. You went to the front desk and they directed you to the director’s office. No one was inside the room. You looked around the vast office. On the mahogany desk was a clear diamond plate with the name PARK YOOCHUN engraved in white. You picked up the picture frame on his desk. It was a photo of Jaejoong, Ahyoung, and Yoochun at camp. They looked as snuggle as three peas in a pod. A smile tugged up the corner of your lips *Reminds me of our trio.*

Suddenly, the door opened. Yoochun entered the room. He saw you holding the picture frame and you immediately repented, “I’m sorry. I was just looking around. I didn’t mean to pry-“ “Don’t worry about it.” Yoochun warmly smiled. *Wow. He has a different vibe than Ahyoung.* You thought.

“Go ahead and sit. Would you like something to drink?” He asked.

“Um, I have to be back soon…” You glanced at your watch.

“A coffee wouldn’t hurt.” Yoochun pressed the button already. The secretary came in with two cups of coffee. “Go ahead and sit. Make yourself at home.” Yoochun motioned.

You sat on the black couch and he sat on the armchair. You took a sip of your coffee and glanced about. You placed the cup back on the saucer, “You have a very lovely office.”

“Thanks. I try to make it look less depressed.” Yoochun chuckled. He leaned forward with his elbows on his legs. “I didn’t know Jaejoong would send his own wife to fetch the documents.”

“He was busy and so was his s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter