The Funeral-Part 4

Let's Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I scoffed at them.

I walked out of my lab dragging Yugyeom by his shirt coller to his "Grave Locker".They followed me still laughing their heads off.

They stopped laughing when we were at the locker and we still had 20 minutes left of free period.

"Okay Jackson put Yugyeom in the locker,"I ordered Jackson and he nodded.

Jackson put Yugyeom in the locker and closed the locker.We all took out flowers and lay them on the groud in front of Yugyeom's "Grave Locker".

"Yugyeom even though you tryed to kiss me and failed.I really think you as a friend and I'm kinda sorry that I made you dead."I said while crying."I'm always a wreak at these things."I cried while getting my handkerchief.

"Yugyeom you were a little brother to me.I really will miss you."Mark said.

"Maknae,you always care for people no matter what state they are in.I always will miss you."JB said while his voice cracked.

"Yah!You dare leave your umma .I always look look out for you.I will miss as my son!"Jr started crying with me.

"Yugyeom you were my best funny model.Remember when we did the troublemaker cover.You were the boy and I was the girl.Maknae I will miss you."Jackson said and we all laughed sadly.

"Yuyeom even though your hair is parted you were always a great dancer,out of all of us.I will remember you always!"Youngjae said as his voice cracked.

"Yugyeom you were my best friend and brother!I really will miss you.You get me all out of GOT7 and Nari!"BamBam said and started crying.

After that me,Jr,Youngjae,JB,and BamBam were a crying mess.I hugged BamBam and since he was taller than me,I cried in his chest.He laid his head on top of my head and he cried.

I got off of BamBam chest when he stopped crying,and I stopped too.I gave him a smile and he smiled back.I looked over to Jr and saw him with his knees on the ground.He looked like he lost his precious son.

I went over to him,got down to the floor,and hugged him tightly.He froze,but soon got relaxed.He stopped crying after two minutes and looked up at me.I gave him a smile and he smiled back.

I also looked over at Youngjae and JB.They were hugging  each other and crying.I went over to them and hugged them both.They finally stopped and I have them a smile.They smiled back.

"Okay,who is going to sing a song for him?"I stared at the boys and all said no.

We all argued who's going to sing and in the end we decided to play Rock Paper Scissors.I got picked to sing.

I decided to sing "Eyes Nose Lips"by Taeyang in english.we all decided to also sing a pop song "XOXO" by EXO.

The boys were anticipating it. I coughed a bit and started singing.

Taeyang-Eyes Nose Lips

Mianhae mianhae hajima
Naega chorahaejijanha
Ppalgan yeppeun ipsullo
Eoseo nareul jugigo ga
Naneun gwaenchanha
Majimageuro nareul barabwajwo
Amureochi anheun deut useojwo
Nega bogo sipeul ttae
Gieokhal su itge
Naui meorissoge ne eolgul geuril su itge
 

My selfishness that couldn’t let you go
turned into an obsession that imprisoned you.
Were you hurt because of me?
You sit silently.
Why am I a fool, why can’t I forget you.
You’re already gone.

Your eyes, nose, lips
Your touch that used to touch me,
to the ends of your fingertips.
I can still feel you

but like a burnt out flame,
burnt and destroyed
all of our love
it hurts so much, but now I’ll call you a memory.

They all clapped at me."Wow!Noona who thought you could sing!Daebak!"BamBam said and they all nodded.

"Okay!You guys ready!For Yugyeom!Hwaiting!"I said and they all nodded.

EXO-XOXO

(Pink-Nari,Red-Mark,Blue-Both,Green-All)

XOXO yeah

Salmyeosi immatchun xneun kiss

Donggeurake aneun oneun hug
Hoksi beolsseo algo isseulkka oh

Haruharu mollae sseun pyeonji
Geureoke kkeuteumage jeogeotji
Geuraebwatja jun jeok eobtjiman ah-

Geurae yosae neon eottae byeoril eobseosseo
Cham ppeonhan maldeulman meorissogeul seuchyeo
Sasil nae mameun gipeo deeper than the sea
Kkok hago sipdeon mal geugeon be with me

Saenggakhada jamdeulmyeon (nae kkumsok)
Pareul beollyeo tta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter