Robbed!?

Let's Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lets Go-

Listen To~Ariana Grande~Santa Tell Me
_________________________________
Youngjae groggily woke up to the sunlight.He looked at his phone to see 12:40.His eyes widened as he sat up in alarm.

"NARI WAKE UP!!"Youngjae yelled and looked at his phone to see Saturday and sighed in relief.

He looked around to see only lab tables,LAB TABLES,not even Nari.Even the lab tables were gone and cabinets.

"NARI!!WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED!!"Youngjae screamed as he ran around the room.He took his phone and called the rest of Got7.

"GUYSSSS!!!!NARI IS NOT HERE AND WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED!!!!"He screamed thru the phone."COME TO THE SCHOOL!!!"

He started to pace around the room for hours until the they came.

"Woah,what happened here?"Jackson asked.Youngjae went towards Jackson and pulled on his collier.

"WHAT HAPPENED!!WE HAVE BEEN ROBBED!!!THEY ALSO TOOK NARI!!!"Youngjae screamed in his face.

"Calm down."JB took Youngjae off of Jackson.Jackson was frozen like a statue due to Youngjae

"Why would they rob a school?"Yugyeom asked himself.

"They didn't take your stuff."BamBam pointed to where Youngjae was sleeping.Jr looked around the room and saw a note tapped to the window.He went towards it and took it off.

"Hey guys!"Jr called after them and they came over to him.Yugyeom took it away from him leaving Jr dumbfounded.

"Got7,if you are reading this.It means I am kidnapped and they are going to kill me.I am on my way to New York with them.They have taken everything except for Youngjae."Yugyeom read.

"KILLED!!NEW YORK!!"They all screamed and Youngjae fainted.

"Wait..."Mark flipped the paper around to see more writing.

"Hyung,you read it."Yugyeom gave it to Mark.

"Just kidding!!The money that we have from the mystery work,I used it.I took everything that is in the lab room to my new apartment except for Youngjae.Come to my new apartment when you get this note.At ****** ********* *** 10 floor.Room 359."Mark read as they exhaled in relief.

Youngjae woke up a second later."KILLED!!"

"She isn't getting killed.She moved to a apartment.Hyung."Yugyeom explained.Youngjae fainted again due to relief.They all looked at each other before picking up Youngjae and went to Mark's car.

They all got in and went to Nari's new apartment.When they got there,the building was huge.They went inside to see the the front desk huge too.They went towards the elevator and Jr pressed 10th floor and the elevator music came on.

They got off the tenth floor and went to the designated room door.The saw a key pad on the door.But it was a green button.Youngjae pressed the green button and the green button went away and replacing it was a thumb scan.

"How fancy is this place?"BamBam said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter