The Act •^ 0 ^•

Let's Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

People were looking at Nariand GOT7 saying things like-

"What happened?"

"Ohhh,they're cute and handsome!"

"Just another day for Nari at Seoul High School."

We brought Yugyeom back to my lab,and placed him on the pink couch that I like.

"If he doesn't wake up in the next hour were going to have a funeral or put him in a locker.Let me set the timer,"I said with a military voice.

"Nari,are crazy!!!"Youngjae yelled."Yes!!!"I replied yelling back.

"Can I ask you guys a question?!"I asked."Why are you yelling?"JB asked me."I don't know,I just like to,"I replied.

"What's the question Nari?"Jr asked me.

"Can you guys be my Guinea pigs to test out formulas and inventions!"I asked.

"Oh yeah,woohoo!!"Jackson cheering."Hyung,what are you cheering for!Are you crazy!!She would kill you guys!When I decided to be her friend she almost killed me!!"Why would you agree!!!"Youngjae yelled.At the end he passed out.

"Hyung!!"BamBam yelled worriedly.

"Don't worry he's fine,"I muttered.

"Noona,Look at him!"Jr said."Don't take that tone with me!!"I yelled at Jr."Mian noona,"Jr said feeling guilty."It's allright,"I said to Jr,reassuring him.

Youngjae woke up in 3 minutes later.He started yelling at his hyung,Jackson.In return Jackson started to yell at him.They others were just watching them fight and yell at each other.

I went to the cabinet full of my impressive inventions/formulas and got out a popcorn maker with popcorn holders.

I called BamBam over and started popping  popcorn.He handed them out when we were done and started watching them yell and fight again.

They were oblivious to know that we are watching them and eating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter