Wrong

Let's Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let’s Go!

Listen To-BTS-DEAD LEAVES

_______________________________________________________________

With a groan and roll,Youngjae grabbed his phone and turned off his alarm.He later got up with his bed head once again and got out of the bed.

He walked into his bathroom and got dressed for school and hair finally ‘perfect’.

He moment he stepped out of his room,it felt weird.

Finding the subject,Youngjae opened the door that was across from his.He expected to see sheets flying everywhere instead greeted by warm yet slightly cold air.He opened the door wider and stepped inside before scouring around for any trace of the problem.

Now he feel worried.

Youngjae his lips in nervousness.His heart started to pound and out the room the went.Not caring if he left his school belongings Youngae grabbed the motorcycle keys from the key rack and locked the door.

“.”Youngjae kept muttering and muttering to see if he could find an explanation.He got on her motorcycle and wheeled away to the school where the rest of then are.Hopefully,With that thought he made it to school in ten minutes tops.

He ran all the way to the lab not even caring if his classmates were left staring shocked.It wasn’t like him to be alone.

“GUYS!”Youngjae panted heavily when the door flew wide open.

Youngjae didn’t care as he looked around hoping to find the person he was searching for.

He didn’t.

He tugged a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter