Wedding March

Let's Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Let's Go with the wedding 

Please UPVOTE if you like this story and comment~

Listen To-EXO-Tender Love

_______________^o^_________________

Nari walked to the men in suits in front of the alter.

Baro's group,B1A4 greeted her and wolf whistled.

"I know i'm hot,"Nari flipped her hair and blew a kiss.

B1A4 went away with Baro to greet the guests while it was just Got7 and Nari.

 "You want one?"Nari handed out a candy shaped as a jelly bean.

"What is it?"Mark asked.

"Nope!You guys are going to die!I am not dying today,"Youngjae crossed his arms with a determined nod.

"Pshhh.......Its the world's hottest and sourest candy.I should know since I made them,"Nari shrugged her shoulders as some of Got7 backed away.

"Ooohhhh me!Me!Me!Me!"BamBam and Jackson raised their hands in the air.*Like they just don't care*

They held out their hands like they were kids getting money.Nari gave them the candy each one as they popped it in their mouth.

They had disappointed faces on,"I was expecting a l-AHHHHH!IT BURNS MT TOUNGE!"

"Then slip it out!"JB yelled.

"NO!WE LIKE IT!"They both chorased.

The rest looked at them disbelief.

Soon they finished the candy,stuck their tounges out,and showed it to Nari.

"Is my tounge okay?"They asked as the rest of Got7 was about to scream but Nari shushed them.

Their tounges is bright green.

Really bright green.

Like neon bright green.

*The side effects.I hope its not permanent*Nari gave them a uneasy smile but to them it was the prettiest smile ever.

"Yeah,its okay."Nari sped walk away from the boys and into the bride's preparation room.She laid her back on the door ready for their outburst.

"Nari why does it look like your invention went wrong on someone?"Dasom raised her eyebrow.

"I may or may not have made someones tounge bright neon green with my special candy,"Nari cutely smiled at the girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter