The Furneral-Part Two

Let's Go
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

•••••••••••Back to Me•••••••••••

We started to walk to JB's house.

I wanted to change my shoes to my black converse because I wouldn't want my shoes to get dirty.

I opened my clutch(aka small purse)and pressed a small button in the middle.It turned into a handbag and took out my converse.I put my other shoes in the bag then pressed the button again.I turned back into a clutch.

I'll put it back on the other shoes when I get to JB's house.

We were walking out on the street and then my shoe string was untied.","I said under my breath.

I fixed my shoe strap and looked up.I gasped because they weren't in front of me anymore.I started to walk straight ahead because to me that was the only right way.

•••••••••••Youngjae's POV•••••••••

Mark and I was talking when I didn't hear heels clicking behind me,because that was the sound when Nari noona wear heels.

I stopped and Mark stopped to.I started to panic,because when Nari is not behind us.

"Hyung,where's Nari noona?"I asked and Mark eyes started to get wide.He looked back and so did I and didn't see her!!

*Hope she's okay*Mark and I thought and we started running screaming Nari.

•••••••••••••Back to Me••••••••••••

I was walking when a saw a group of guys walk towards me.

"Hey beautiful,where are you all dressed up.Aren't you supposed to be in school?"He asked smirking.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 7:00(btw woke up at 6:00).

I stared at them and did what a sane person would do.ACT!

"AHHHHH!!!HOW COULD YOU LEAVE MY MOM!!"I cried at him.

He was took aback and the other guys stared at him in confusion.

"What I don't even know you!But I could make that happen,"he smirked again.

I mentally throw up when he said that.So I tried acting again.

"DON'T YOU REMEMBER ME!!IT'S ME YOOJI!YOUR DAUGHTER!"I faked cried and looked at him.

He was confused again and now the other guys were questioning him.

*Now this was my chance!*I had my converse on,so I ran away from them and down the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter