The Dream w/ JJ brothers

it ended with her death

was in a dark alley.. hara was so lost.. where is she? "uhmm heloo? anyone here.." "yo hara! its us jin and jungkook! sori we made you fainted earlier" "uhmm its okay.. just.. where am i.. why are we here.." "oh just we play important roles here. the dream angel said. we can tell your future. remember this is just a dream.. were warning you something because something very tough is coming in your way" explained jungkook. "yea so listen carefully. this is your future" said jin. he showed a crystal ball with you on it.

where am i.. why does it have to be a dark alley again.. aish.. hara walked further until she saw a light.. *that must be my future* she walks till she saw hoya. As i thought so. must be something about him. uh what is he doing. before hara realise anything, she was automatically in a night club. UH OH.. she was in a private room. she saw something. oh it was something alright.. hoya making out with hyuna.. on a bed.. well hyuna was on top.. WHAT THE IS HAPPENING. ANDWAE. ANDWAEEE!! but hoya and hyuna cant see her because it is just her future. after that, she was back into a dark alley again.. she walked and walked and she become lost. "jin ssi... jungkook ssi... where are you guys.." suddenly she saw another light. she walked towards it and saw something BIG. she didnt imagine this kind of thing. she was thinking something not so bad like this one. well what hara saw was, herself, cutting her wrist, pulling her pulse out. and died. 

AHHHHHHHH.. hara woke up with a scream. she was still at the garden lying ontop of the grass with jin and jungkook already woke up. "you guys were there too right. you guys saw everything right.." asked hara with a very paled face. "calm down and keep it a secret hara" said jin calmly . while jungkook just made a shuushh sign *means to keep it a secret too* and ruffled Hara's hair. hara hugged them and cried. she was really scared. oh uhmmhmm who doesnt cries when they knew they were gonna die in no time?