what is so special about her??

it ended with her death

Hara was walking with sungyeol at the park.. They were like the closest friends ever. They like to prank each other, making jokes and being childish. Hara was very happy with Sungyeol. All she ever wanted was an honest guy.

Then, the coldness started. Hara and Sungyeol were sitting at a bench. Hara was lying at Sungyeol's lap. She was hearing infinite's song titled back with sungyeol.. They were laughing together, suddenly Hara saw Hoya holding hands with a familliar girl..

She realised that it was Hyuna from 4minute.. She started to not laugh and being cold. Sungyeol realised Hara suddenly become cold so he looked at their sorrounding. He saw Hoya with Hyuna laughing together.. His eyes were on fire because he cant stand Hara's sadness.

Sungyeol decided to hug Hara suprisingly.. Hara knew what was Sungyeol trying to do. Making Hoya jelous and yet suprised..

Hoya was deffinately suprised by sungyeol's actions. He unholds Hyuna's hand and ran to them and slapped Sungyeol..

Hara: ya!! Why are you here??

Hoya: Sungyeol was hugging you!!

Sungyeol: That was.. (Not finished talking)

Hara: sungyeol shush! That was youre reason? What are you? A playboy? I thought you were an honest guy but turns out you are a playboy like woohyun!

Hoya: Hara.. I just..

Hara: Just what?? Youre just loving hyuna and dumped me suprisingly?!?! And you slapped my sungyeol because he was hugging me?? I thought we broke up stupid!!

Hoya: its not like that

Hara: for the last time, leave me alone!!! I love someone else now that is honest not like you

Hara slapped Hoya and dragged sungyeol to go somewhere else..

Hara's pov___________

Whats so special about her? I mean she is pretty but Hoya cant just dump me like that.. He always been so sweet and loving. I think my heart has just broke into peices.. Like always!

END OF POV

Hara dropped a few tears..

Hoya's pov_____________

I dont know why but i think i love hara back.. She looks so cute when she is mad.. What have i done?? I dont wanna be a playboy like namu!

END OF POV

Sungyeol's pov___________

I cant beleive Hoya dumped Hara because of Hyuna!! She is way more cutter than her!!! I pitty hara because life was so mean to her.. But she is always number one in my heart

END OF POV

Hara: what is so special about her?

Sungyeol: i dont even know, Hara.. She was just too mean to you. But i think Hoya still has feelings for you.

Hara: who needs him. Youre my first

Sungyeol: promise me that you will never leave me?

Hara: promise

Sungyeol kissed Hara at her cheeks.