tears

it ended with her death

They arrived at Hara's cousins house. Hara was carried by Sungyeol. *knock knock*. A giant opened the door, suprised looking at his pale cousin and his juniors.

Chanyeol: what are you guys doing here?? What happened to hara? Omo put her at my bed!! Come in come in..

While walking to Chanyeol's bedroom D.O explained everything. Chanyeol felt a few tears fell at his cheeks. He missed ahjumma's cooking and all...

That time, jimin was in a hurry. He wanted to watch a movie with jin and jungkook. He passed Chanyeol's room and saw his hyungs gathering around Hara. "What happened?" Said jimin inside his mind. He went inside his hyung's room.

Jimin: hyung? What happened?

Chanyeol: its a very shocking news... Umm.. Errr

A few tears fell. Chanyeol was speechless

Lay: the sad news is, Mr and Mrs Lee died because their aeroplane crashed because of hijacked. Im so sorry, but Hara cant face the facts.. She still miss her umma and appa.

Jimin: YAHH!! DONT PLAY AROUND WITH ME! *yelled loudly*

Jimin cried. He also cant face the facts but he was still strong and he didnt faint.

Chanyeol: dongsaeng ah~ its true

He called jin and jungkook to just come to his house and have a sleepover. That would relieve his stress. Hara heard everything but she was too weak to say anything untill she opened her eyes. Her eyes became wide (as usuall). She saw jimin's hurt feelings too

Hara: *a weak voice* jimin shi.. I understand you.. We both have the same feelings *coughed* 

Hara cried. Jimin tried to cheer Hara up. He hugged her and they both cried together.

Minji was disturbed by jimin's voice. Hes voice was so loud even when she was wearing a pair of earphones. She took of the earphones and continued looking at infinite's sungjong face.. "Ahh so handsome.." Her heart melted. Suddenly, she was disturbed by hearing jimin and a girls voice cry. She went to chanyeol's room and looked what had happened. She saw jimin and her pale cousin Hara hugging and crying. Chanyeol grabbed her hand and explained everything outside. She cried but she wasnt like jimin. Jimin was acting like Hara because he was the closest one with Hara's dad. They always went fishing, camping and even cooking.