her imagination

it ended with her death

It was a sad day. It was raining. Everything happened at once and Hara's bad luck is revealing.

Minji: ok guys go to youre room or the living room, leave Hara alone with sungyeol.. You *points at sungyeol* guard her shes to weak

Sungyeol: arasseo

Everyone went to their own place. D.O, Lay and Sehun were cheering Chanyeol up. Jimin was in his room, lying on his bed feeling bad for Hara. Minji was at the kitchen, drinking an apple juice and continued helping her umma to cook jjang jjang meon.

At chanyeol's room

Sungyeol watched Hara's cute face sleeping." How could she be cold? That attitude doesnt suits her" said sungyeol alone.. "This is all because of Hoya shi.. Hoya, hoya, hoya urghh" sungyeol said while slapping his face.

While Hara was trying so hard to think of happy thoughts in her dreams. She kept dreaming about her bad luck. Some stupid flashbacks. "Pabo yah mitchesseo? Youre going nuts.. Hara please think of happy thoughts" said Hara inside her mind. Suddenly, Hara heard something fell to the ground. She opened her eyes. It was actually Sungyeol's chipsmore. He was eating the cookie and suddenly the cookie fell. It was funny. Sungyeol's reactions were cute. Hara used all her best thoughts of something happy but she is know thinking of poor little sungyeol, his cookie fell. So, she dreamt..

weird dream..

Hara was walking at the park with her black beats headphones ( she had a closet full of beats headphones, ok!) suddenly, woohyun came while holding a chipsmore.

Woohyun: you want some?

Hara looked at woohyun. She laughed so hard. She saw woohyun's hairstyle was like a choclate chip.

"Hahaha" was all sungyeol heard from Hara's mouth. He started to think second thoughts. "Is she mental?" Hara quickly woke up and asked herself "why woohyun? Why not anyone else?!"