which room?

it ended with her death

Hara woke up and saw sungjong sleeping beside her at the sofa. Hara got up and went to change her clothes. It was midnight and Hara was so sleepy. Suddenly, a guy stood infront of her.

Hara: ya!! Who are you?!! Get lost i wanna change my clothes.

Hoya: hara!! I love you and no one can change that.

Hara recognized that voice. She knew it was Hoya but pretended she didnt know.

Hara: you love me?? Wait!! Who are you.. Sorry, im so sleepy i cant see that much.

Hoya: wait.. You dont recognize my voice??

Hara: no not much.. *lied*

Hoya: im Hoya!!!

Hara didnt say anything. She went to her room but she cant see very well. One room is Hoya's room and the other is Sungyeol.. Since she cant see, she just sat between the two rooms and slept there.

What she didnt remembered was Hoya was at the bathroom. Hoya saw Hara and he carried her to his room. He lies hara at his bed. He went to sleep beside hara.

Sungyeol, on the other hand was waiting for Hara. He didnt slept yet. He played video games with myungsoo.

Myungsoo: sungyeol-shi! Im sleepy.. I'll go to sleep first.

Sungyeol: yea go ahead

Myungsoo: night night

Sungyeol: night

Sungyeol was worried that hara wont wake up so he went outside to carry Hara to his room. All he saw was sungjong sleeping there. "Where is Hara?" Sungyeol said inside his mind.

He remembered that time when Hara was hugging her at the park. Hoya was jelous that time. So sungyeol went to Hoya's room and saw Hara sleeping beside Hoya..

He felt -------- (to be continued)