06 You (again again)

Henber's 2nd mini album

Once again, the start of my day is you
I’ll hold your hands
I’ll be your boy, you’ll be my girl
I want to tell you, yeah

Henry wakes with his back in pain and his headache, he finds himself waking up from the floor with Amber's grey blanket on him; he opens his small eyes to see his noize bank (and friends of theirs) lying all over the place, the drinks are still on the table where they were last night. The shuffling sound startles him, and immediately he turns and locks smile with the blonde who just woke up.
"Morning Amber." He lowers his voice just not to wake his friends.
"Hi snoopy." She yawns while greeting him. "What time is--" She stops in the middle of the sentence, and her sheepish smile disappears as well.
"What?" He senses something wrong and looks at the clock.
"!" They curse in unison.
"Let's get going snoopy come on we are going to be dead!!!" Amber panics and grabs Henry's arm, dragging him to the bathroom, doesn't care if she's gonna step on anyone on the floor. She continues to do that until Henry shakes her up.
"Amber!!!!" She stops and looks at him, though she is still hopping. "Let me go, you're dragging me to the bathroom with you."
Amber forze, and Henry smirks, counting to ten in his mind and--
"AHHHHH Sorry Snoopy!" She screams and pushes him out, shutting the door between them.
"Hey that's MY house!" Henry jokes and shouts it back to her, her hand's warmth is still left on his hand.

Henry can't stop himself smiling even though he is in a hurry to get change: his mind keep going back from Henry and Amber's first ever stage yesterday to the moment not long ago when Amber held his hand.
Yes after long time they have finally released their first ever duet, SM wasn't too sure so they announced it as a "sub-unit", if the audiences like it then it's gonna be permenant, if not then, well it would be a one-off thing. Still they were grateful to have at least an opportunity to prove themselves; that they spent almost every moment practicing in the company for the past month, shut themselves up in their own practice room; and up until yesterday. Their first debut stage on Music Bank, and surprisingly many of their fans did come. It was a success and they felt like their hadr work paid off.
They planned to practice some more when their noize bank friends called them, told them to meet at Henry's place at once; they thought it's something wrong about their performance, but it turns out to be a surprise party.
"Surprise!!!" Many of their friends gathered around, in the silly party hats. "Congratulations on you guys' first stage!" So they put off their ideas of practicing some more and joined in the party, had food and of course a few bottles of wine bought by Gen.
They partied late so they all decided to have a sleepover there, and Henry was too tired to reject them; and of course, since he passed out on the floor before all of them, he also missed the moment that Amber gently put her blanket on him.

The knock on the door brings him back to the reality, and he quickly runs out and puts on his shoes. On their way down they joke naturally just to prepare themselves, knowing perfectly well that they are definitely going to be scolded by their beloved managers.

In the small world in my heart, you are there
I will look into your eyes and carefully hug you
Together you and I

They can't feel more grateful to be get off the car; all along the way their manager kept educating them about them being late and sleeping over at each others' place; they were very tired and the talking just made them even more. They run off to the building immediately and quickly get change, they still have to do their rehersal.
Henry knows he should be sitting perfectly still, though he can't help to keep staring at Amber who is doing her make up and hair now: true that she is still in her normal boyish style, though staring at her at such close distance, he couldn't help but notice how long her eye-lashes are, her nose and her red lips; he even jealous of the hair stylist who could play with her hair which she decides to keep it long. He wants to be the one to mingle her hair, to play with it until she snaps his hand than he would stop, sending her an innocent smile and makes her blush, then he would lean in and......
"Whoa...." Henry shakes his head to stop fantasizing, only then making his eyeliner got out a bit.
"Yah Henry Lau sit still!" His stylist scolds her, and he hears her evil laugh.

Just like yesterday, even before the official broadcast, there are already many fans waiting downstairs, waving ballons and banners and all kinds of stuff. They smile and hold hands together to get on the stage, making the fans scream out on top of their lungs; of course they didn't do that for the fans to scream, it's just they have agreed on to do this to assure each other, as support to each other. Although they didn't practice yesterday, that dosen't affect their performance: their playful yet fabulous performance, they're serious but enjoying what they are doing at the same time. The fans chants echo in their ears, and the blue and purple lights flash under the stage even with all those spotlights flashing; everything's just dreamy.
They got off the rehearsal stage, although this is the second time of their live performance, they still feel like dream somehow; instinctly, they look for each other.They should be head down the stage as soon as possible, though they just can't help but to look for the only person in the world that they feel real at the moment. They lock eyes; although the lights gone off around them, their eyes sparkle as if the spotlights from the far end shine on them. Not sure who's being first, they smile; and hold out their arms, it's nothing intense but just enough to feel each others' warmth.
Just the two of them.

We’ll be like Shalalala
Yeah Baby Shalalala
I feel so excited for some reason/I quietly laugh by myself
I don’t know why

"Lalalalabababalalala~~dadadadadadudududulabidududumdum~~~" Henry hummes the tone of their new song on the way to their waiting room after their live performance, he doesn't look like tired at all.
"...................." Amber follows Henry behind, bowing to the people around them to apologuze because of that stupid snoopy singing a bit too loud in front.
"lalalallalala~~~ lalalalababababadadada~~~"
"Henry...."
"hmmmmm yea?"
"Would you please stop ruining OUR song?" He stops and smiles, really happy because of the word "our"-- this time is no longer a collab, or a special stage; not "his" or "her" or "someone else's" song, but "our" song.
His mind immediately flies back to all the long time ago, when they have decided to put an effort to have their own duet album. There were times they had massive arguments, but more oftenly, those were happy and warm memories: they would sepnd a long day together in the studio to discuss about the composition until they got so hungry and finally got out, only to find it's already3 in the afternoon and they still haven't had lunch; or sometimes it would be singing random tunes while eating fried chicken; or it would be the random fun dance they do while they were recording; or it would be the brainstorming about the design of their CDs, and it turned out to be kids' drawings on the paper all over the floor of the studio, or it would be.......... There are just way too many sweet memories flowing in, but the most of all it'd be the day when they finally got approval for their duet album; it's more than the estacy of knowing that their hard work paid off, no it's more than that.
But the exact reason why he was so excited, Henry couldn't put it into words precisely, not even in any language he know; it's the feeling that demanded to be felt rather than been told.
"Hey! Hey! SNOOPY!" Amber shouts in his ears, and he turns around to see her. "Would you please shut up!"
Realising he's still humming their song off-pitch, he stops singing, but he smiles cutely to Amber and wouldn't stop.
"And put off that stupid smile on your face." She snaps and turns around shyly, though there's no way she would admit it.

Yeah, tell me what you think
What you do think?
I’ve never been like this
I’m losing my way
All day, I only think of you
I’m becoming a fool

The Henber's duet is a success, unlike the trouble maker, they are cute and playful and silly instead of y; and their songs and performances are distinct from the traditional kpop, that refreshes people's eyes and ears. Though there's an end for everything, their goodbye stage is going to end just today.
"I can't believe it's gonna be the last one!" Amber stretches herself before she goes on to the stage, she looks back at Henry and they give each other a high-five.
"Well let's give them our best!" And naturally they hold hands like they did for their every performances, run up onto the stage and perform. Amber feels like Henry has held on tighter to her this time than before, or is she holding on tighter, she couldn't tell but whichver it is, she doesn't hate it. Time seems to be faster than usual, and all of a sudden their performance is done, and all of a sudden they are sitting in their waiting room, and all of a sudden they start to change back into their normal clothes.
Henry looks for Amber immediately after he's got changed, he meets a lot of other artists on his way and they are saying words of congratulations and compliments to him, he answers them politely yet he's not paying attention to what they have said. He wants to see her: the emptiness when thinking they are not going to spend everyday together anymore for a long time (who knows how long it would be?) is killing him. He wants to confirm, about what he is not sure about; yet he wants to see her.
Then Henry finds her laughing happily around a junior boy group, he clenches his fist, the emptiness in his chest grows and turns into pain. He should walk there casually with his cute smile and greet his juniors, and to stand next to her, bickering as they always do; though he just stands there and watches them in a distance, without expressino or whatsoever, as if the slightest movement would hurt him a great deal.
Finally it's Amber who sees him, and she walks in front of him after noticing how down he has been.
"Hey snoopy you alright?" She waves in front of him; for a moment the happy Henry Lau seems to come back, yet when he looks up and sees the juniors are still there waiting for Amber, his smile stops in the mid-way.
"I-uh...." Could he tell her? He shakes his head lightly and let out a bitter smile. "I'm hungry, let's eat."
"You should have told me! Don't act emo, that doesn't fit you." Amber signs and returns to those juniors, saying goodbye to them.
"Yeah probably." Henry walks slowly after her.

Do you know how I feel?
In case I lose you, I’m nervous every day
I realized, you know that I won’t let you go

Amber talks a lot while the two of them are having their mexican food, which is usual; what is not usual is that Henry is just too quiet; and what is even more unusual is that he barely touches his food.
"Snoopy?" Amber pokes him after she has eaten half of her taco, it's just terrify to see Henry to be that quiet and still. 
"Hmm?" He looks up, biting on the taco Amber just put down on her plate, without realizing it.
"................" Amber looks at her taco and back at Henry. "What's wrong with you?"
"I.... nothing... yea nothing." 
"Are you sick?"
"No I'm fine."
"But you've been acting weird after.... after I've been talking to my cute juniors---"
"You think they are CUTE?" Henry cuts her off and grabs her hand, scaring Amber a little bit. "Just choose one: me or them, any of them, shoot, all of them."
"Whoa why would I have to choose?" Amber asks in confusion. "Does it matter?"
"Of course it does!"
"How?"
"Because I think I'm in love with you this idiot who thinks that bunch of kids are CUTE, while not paying me any attention who is hurting as hell right now--" Henry stops abruptly after realizing they are still in the restaurant, luckily they have got a room themselves so there's no one around.
"You... what?" Amber asks in disbelief.
"Oh god you heard me!" Henry face-palm himself, he just spoke everything out to her. "I think I love you.
"What? Me?"
"U-uh yea!"
"Is this some kind of prank you're playing?"
"No there's no way I'm pulling a prank like this."
"You're sick!"
"I'm perfectly fine."
"You're drunk!"
"I haven't touched a drop of alcohol."
"You're not Henry!"
".................."
"I ask you to leave his body at once you evil spirit!" She points at him using the ketchup bottle.
Henry signs and takes away the bottle gently, he leans in close to her and stares at her in the eyes.
"Look at me Amber, it's Henry."
His eyes are bright and sincere.
"B-but why? Why me?" She asks.
And Henry smiles.

Because it’s you
Every time the clock hand moves, it’s you
I think of you every time I walk
I keep thinking of you
Again, it’s you, every time my phone rings, it’s you
I want every person I pass by to be you
I keep doing it


Done!!!! Thank you all of you for your support!!!
This one is my favourite song in the album and i think it's really sweet!!!!
The official english name is You, though I love the Korean name better :"again again": it's gonna be you, again and again :)