Kiss Me Please

Where's My Birthday Present?

I turned towards Mir and held both of his hands.

“I want to make your birthday happy.” I said, trying to cheer him up. “So let me get everything right. You want me to kiss you, right?”

“Yes.” He said quietly.

“On your lips?”

“Yes.” He blushed.

“For how long?”

Mir didn’t say anything at first, he just bit his lower lip again. After a minute he finally answered me in a very quiet, shy voice.

“For a long time.”

“You want me to kiss you for a long time, or you’ve wanted me to kiss you for a long time?”

“Both.” He said shyly.

I stepped closer to him. There wasn’t much room between us now, especially with me holding both of his hands between us.

“Why?”

Mir looked up at me.

“Isn’t it obvious?”

“Maybe. But I want to hear you say it.”

Mir blushed very deep red, I could tell he was trying to think of the right words.

“Because Mir loves Joon! I’ve always loved you! And…I really want you to kiss me. It’s my birthday so you have to! Even though I know hyung only likes girls…if you kiss me I’ll be really happy so please kiss me!”

I let go of his hands.

“But Mir…”

I put one arm around his waist and put my other hand behind his head.

“…I love you too.”

I pressed my lips against his softly. He was blushing so hard that his face and lips were really warm. I hugged him closer to me so that his whole body was pressing against mine. His hands were shaking as he put his arms around me too. Before long I noticed that his whole body was shaking like he was crying. I backed up a little to see his face and saw two tears run down his cheeks.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah.” He said, wiping off his tears. “It’s just…I’ve wanted hyung to say that for a long time.”

“You should have told me sooner.” I his hair and pulled him in close so his lips were just a centimeter away from mine. He gasped and I could feel his hot breath on my face. “I’m sorry I made you wait for this.”

I kissed him again and again. I couldn’t get enough of it. His smell, his touch, his taste. Everything was so wonderful. Before long my lips actually got tired from kissing him so much. I hugged him tightly and he snuggled his face against mine. We were both breathing kind of hard because all the kissing made our hearts beat very fast.

“Hey Mir, remember what I told you after I bought you the daisies? The promise I made?”

“Yes.”

“Well I’m keeping it. I promise I’ll always love you if you promise you’ll always love me too. Okay?”

“Okay, I promise I’ll always love you hyung.”

Mir looked up at me with big puppy eyes again.

“Can I kiss you some more now?”

How could I say no to that?