Honestly

GOT7 ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS

It was a rainy afternoon and a hectic schedule for GOT7 since it's only two months till their first major solo concert in Japan. They just finished their Seoul Concert two weeks ago and now they're off to Japan for a two months stay and preparation for the next leg of the tour. 

"Yah! Yugyeom. Yugyeom? Kim YUGYEOM" Bambam kept on bugging a busy Yugyeom, however he failed because Yugyeom has his full concentration on his work.

"Don't mess with him while making his letter." Their leader Jaebum reminded Bambam who just sulked in his seat. 

"DONEEE!" Yugyeom cheerfully exclaimed.

"Still sending letters to her? Gyeom, it's been what? 3 years since you last saw her? You haven't moved on?" Junior asked their maknae. Yugyeom just ignored his hyung while smiling cheekily. 

*I hope you received this letter, Mika-chan! Hope to see you soon* He thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*flashback (3 years ago)*

"GYEEEEOM!!! KIM YUGYEOM!" A girl ran into Yugyeom's arms whom he excitedly hugged as if they just saw each other after a long time.

"Mika-chan, why are you so happy?" He asked as he let go of her.

"Guess what?" She retorted while Yugyeom gave her a confused look. A piece of paper was drawn out of her pocket.

"TADAAA!" Mika excitedly handed it to Yugyeom.

"What's this?" He asked.

"That's a confirmation letter from the school i applied in Japan! Yugyeom, finally, i'm gonna study at my dream school!" She gave him another hug. Yugyeom still gathering thoughts and seems to be shocked with the news. This means that they will not see each other for a long time considering he just debut not long ago.

"So it means. . ." Yugyeom hugged her softly and brushed her hair.

"Gyeom-ah, i know what you're thinking. Don't be sad, you'll have schedules in Japan right? We'll still meet each other and i will visit Korea from time to time." Mika tried to lessen the gloomy atmosphere between them.

"Yah! Don't see other girls, okay? I know you only like me!" Mika playfully said as she let go, looking at Yugyeom who got shocked from her remarks.

*She knew?* Yugyeom thought.

"YAAH! I was just joking, Pfft, why? You don't see me as a woman right? Aigoo!" She huffed. Yugyeom smiled and let out a sigh of relief.

"Of course, i like you as a friend. Hahaha! Okay, i won't see other girls, but promise don't you ever date a guy there without me knowing it. Okay?" He told her as she nodded. 

 

*end of flashback*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

Two weeks passed and GOT7 are so busy with their Japanese schedules, aside from rehearsals, they also attend music shows and interviews in Japan as a part of their concert tour promotions. While the six members are taking their day off to rest, Yugyeom decided to meet Mika whom he didn't see for a long time. He was so happy that he received a letter from her asking if they can meet and hangout like what they used to do before. They decided to meet in a cafe not far from their hotel. 

Mika was the first one to arrive as soon as she saw Yugyeom entering the cafe she decided to hide first and surprise him. Yugyeom ordered first just like the old days.

"One cafe americano and one chocolate shake please." He said making Mika giggled while watching him from afar. 

*He still remembers* She smiled as she slowly make her way to Yugyeom. She then sneaked and covered his eyes.

"YAH!" Yugyeom place his hand ontop of the hands covering his eyes.

"Guess!" Mika whispered. As soon as he heard her voice, he smiled, took off her hands from his eyes, stood up and gave her a tight hug.

"I MISS YOUUUU!" The two hugged for a minute before parting, Yugyeom smiled shyly as he offered Mika a seat. It was an awkward moment for a while but the two managed to catch up with each other eventually.

"So, you have a boyfriend?" Yugyeom asked Mika and she shook her head.

"I can make promise you know." She replied as she sip into her coffee. Yugyeom smiled but deep inside seems his heart is flipping with joy. 

"How about you?" Mika asked him this time.

"Hmm? Me? What?"

"Girlfriend? Don't tell me you don't have? You are so popular now." Mika told Yugyeom. He shyly scratched the back of his neck. 

"Well, to tell you the truth, i don't have girlfriend right now. However there's this girl i like." Yugyeom confessed. Mika got excited since this is the first time he will share about his lovelife. 

"Really? What's her name? Where does she live? Is she an artist too.?" She bombarded him with questions.

"Yah! Can you ask question one by one? Okay. I won't tell you her name. She's a ~~~ i won't tell you her nationality or even her place and she's not an artist" he replied. Mika sulked because of his answers. 

"Yah! You're too unfair." 

"Hhhmm, i was planning to confess to her before our concert." He added. 

"Really?"

"Will you help me?" He asked and Mika nodded.

"Of course" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"HYUUUUNG!! JEBAL! WHAT SHOULD I DO?!!!" Yugyeom cried infront of his hyungs. 

"Seriously, why did you tell her that you'll confess to the girl you like without a plan?" Jr. asked. 

"I don't know. I just feel like i need to." The maknae replied.

"Hhm. How about confess to her with a song?" Mark suggested. Jaebum agreed with their hyung's idea.

"Forever Young? I like you? Playground?" Yugyeom asked but Mark shook his head. 

"Why not Bernard's Honestly?" Mark asked and Bambam gave him a thumbs up.

"Agree. That song fits your situation with Mika." Jackson commented. 

"Yaah! Omo! Thank youuu hyung" Yugyeom gave Mark a hug and quickly ran to his room. 

"Yaaaaah! Yugyeom don't you dare lock that door again!" Bambam warned him.

"Neeeeh!" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days before their Japanese concert, Yugyeom asked Mika for them to hangout. They went to watch a movie first then had dinner in a Korean restaurant. After their dinner, Yugyeom took her to a park. 

"So, when will you confess to the girl?" Mika asked Yugyeom as he lightly push her swing.

"Hmmm soon" he replied. There was a minute of silence when Yugyeom told Mika to wait. 

She waited for almost 5 minutes. She then got a message from Yugyeom telling to meet him at the tree house. When shr arrived there, she saw photos of her and Yugyeom hanging on the walls, she then noticed a cardboard signs, she was about to get it when Yugyeom popped out from nowhere. He picked the cardboard signs, asked Mika to sit down. He then started singing Bernard Park's Honestly while showing Mika the signs one by one.

 

"Mika chan"

"Honestly, i've been wanting to tell you this a long time ago."

" i was afraid that you will reject me, that our friendship will be at stake"

"But now, i decided to tell you the truth, at least i know that i tried"

"To tell you honestly. . . 

I love you. I don't know when and how but the only thing i know that one day i woke up missing you, wanna see you everyday, hear your voice, spending even just a day with you."

"It's okay if you won't accept my feelings... I. . ."

Yugyeom got cut off and dropped the cardboard signs when Mika hugged him. 

"Gyeom~ah" Mika's tears flowing from her eyes. Yugyeom then wipe the tears away. 

"Uljima"

"Yugyeom, you don't know how much i've been dreaming for this. I was scared to let you know my feelings, we have the same reasons and what if you don't see me as more than friends." Mika confessed to him. Yugyeom smiled softly at her. 

"Soo...will you be my girlfriend?" Yugyeom asked. Mika then nodded. Yugyeom hugged her and lightly kiss her on her forehead.