Falling for someone (Mark x You)

GOT7 ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS

"Hey. Jackson, did you see Mark?" JB asked a busy Jackson concentrating on a video game. "I don't know. Guess he's with Bambam." Jackson answered without even looking at his hyung. JB was about to call Bambam when the door opened. "Mark where did..." He stopped when he saw a sulking face from Mark who just gave JB a half smile. JB knew then that Mark is probably thinking about his breakup with his long time girlfriend and first love.

 

 

*flashback*

 

It was the day before GOT7's comeback after 6 months on hiatus when Mark received a message from his girlfriend breaking up with him. He was actually very excited since it has been a long time when he last received message from her. But then he didn't know that, that message will be her last message to him.

*Hi Mark, it's been a really long time. I hope you are doing great. Well, last time we talked, i brought up about chilling things between us, right? Honestly, Mark it's getting tougher. Each day seems. . .i don't know, but it is really hard now...for the both of us. I love you but i hope you understand. It is so hard to date a celebrity. You and I are so different now Mark. And also, i will be leaving L.A to study in France for a long time. There's also a chance i'll be there for good. Mark i hope you understand. I love you and goodbye. -Stephanie*

 

After reading that letter, Mark's mind was full of questions. He doesn't understand why she just broke up with him like that. No calls just that text message. He even asked his brother to go to her but then she already left for Paris. He seems unfocused on things he does becsuse of that breakup. She was his first love and also the first one to broke his heart.

 

*end of flashback* 

 

"Mark hyung, ______ noona called a while ago, she was looking for you and you aren't answering your phone. " Bambam said as he came out from his and Yugyeom's room. "Thanks for telling. I'll call her later." Mark then headed to his and Jackson's room. He plopped himself on the bed, put on the earphones and listen to some songs. He was about to close his eyes when his phone rings. He looked at the screen and press the call button.

"Hello?"

"Mark, are you okay?" The girl on the other line asked. "Yeah." She knew he was lying by the tone of his voice, you can totally see that he is not.

"Liar."

"I'm not." Mark said as propped himself up and sat on the bed. "You? How are you today? I didn't see you in the company." Mark continued.

"Well, because it is a Sunday and it is my day off. Mr. Dumpling, you silly." She replied and heard Mark grunts.

"Stop calling me Dumpling, okay?" He complained and she giggled.

"Angry? Haha! Mr. Dumpling i won't stop calling you that until you tell the truth. Are you really okay?" She asked, she actually waited for a minute or two before he answered.

"No."

"I knew it. Thinking about her?" She asked not showing any hints that she herself is not fine talking to Mark about his lovelife.

"Yeah. Sort of. I don't know. Am i thinking about her? Well it was supposed to be our 5th anniversary. Imagine 5 years we supossed to be 5 years together if only we didn't break up last year. It was a waste. I don't know if pursuing my dream and career in here is a good idea." Mark finally vent out his feelings.

He already told the boys about this but she was the only one he can confide to and talk to at times like this. She was there for him all throughout his hardships after becoming an idol. Mark and ______ met during his first months training in Korea.

She was also a trainee however she just spent 3 years training and decided to quit the month before her solo debut to pursue her studies. She is now finished with her degree and now working in a fashion magazine company and also an intern as a stylist at JYP Ent.

*What am i thinking? Of course, he won't forget her. He only have her in his heart.* She thought.

She was brought up back from her thoughts when Mark told her he wants to meet her. "Sorry Mark, i have an appointment today." She lied.

 

"A date?"

 

"Yeah and why? Problem with that? "

 

"No. . .none at all. Hahaha." It was her first time again hearing his real laughs after the breakup.

 

"You laughed." She said.

 

"Am i not allowed to laugh?" Mark jokingly asked.

 

"Are you sure you're Mark, why are you becoming Jackson? " _____ said.

 

"You said you have an appointment today. You should get ready now. Call me if you finished early and then let's just meet up in the company. " Mark told her.

 

"Okay then, bye."

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

That night, Mark and _______ decided to meet each other in the company. Mark actually had a dance practice in the company and just waited for her to get back from an appointment. The two went to the rooftop to talk about things, just like what they always do during their trainee days.

"You know i've been thinking lately that i should probably move on. I know it's been a year. And after that break up i've been out of focus. " Mark told her.

"I know it's hard to move on especially when the person already have a very special place in your heart. " she said as she rubbed her almost freezing hands. Mark noticed that and took of his jacket and put it around her shoulder. She was taken aback from his actions.

"Silly, it's already winter and you kept on forgetting your jacket." He said. "How about you? You'll get cold." She worriedly asked.

 

Mark then motioned her to turned around and out of nowhere he wrapped his arms around her waist. Then rest his chin on her shoulder while hugging her not so tightly but enough to give him body heat. She just stood there shocked and her mind seems lagging for what happen.

 

"I've been thinking. . . You've been here for me all throughout my career, and also before, during our trainee days. I just want to thank you. And also, i know you like me since our trainee days." She was so shocked on what she heard.

"Wha...what? What are you talking about?" She asked stuttering.

 

"Jackson told me." He said. *That Mandu, i am so gonna kill him when i see him* She thought.

"Please remind me to kill Jackson tomorrow, okay?" She told Mark and he just laughed.

"Sooo. . .please stop seeing other guy than me. " Mark told her. Making her face probably red like a tomato. 

"You know what really upsets me today? Its not actually about the breakup with Steph. Well maybe a part of it. Since i remembered the date of our anniversary. But what made me upset is when i saw you a while ago with a guy, you two seems so sweet and all. " Mark confessed

"Huh? Guy? Sweet? " She is now confused on what he is saying.

"Yeah. This morning. I was about to return to the dorm when i saw the two of you in the cafe near JYP ent. "

"Ohh..that guy. Silly dumpling. That's my baby cousin well he is not a baby anymore but i used to babysit him when we were like kids. Besides he is 5 years younger than me, it just happens he is taller and matured looking like Yugyeom. " She said and then burst out laughing.

"So i got jealous for nothing?" Mark said and she stopped laughing.

 

"Jealous, why all of a sudden?"

 

"Yeah. Jealous. _____ i am starting to like you. Maybe i haven't moved on 100% but i know i'll go there. Thank you for being always here for me. You won't leave me right? It will sound cheesy but it is true, you're the cure, the cure to mend my broken heart that i've been looking for almost a year. I am not saying this because i knew you liked me. But i realize that i am starting to like you even before Jackson told me that. I was so happy when i found out that you like me too. I was afraid that you only see me as a friend or a brother." Mark confessed. She just stood there trying to digest all the things he said.

 

"How can I not fall for someone who cried for me when Im in pain? For someone who is always there for me, making sure i am always okay, for someone who makes me laugh whenever i am down, for that someone who is actually stealing my heart little by little...

 

 

And that someone is you. "