I Miss You

GOT7 ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS



“It’s been a while since I’ve talked to you. I am sorry, I didn’t forget you. It’s just that I am so busy. . .”

 

5

4

3

2

1…

Screams filled the concert hall as seven young men appeared on the stage. As soon as the music started, they passionately dance to every beat of the song. Every move is so precise. One by one they sing their parts of the song. Even though they are tired, not a single hint of exhaustion can be seen. They performed their choreography smoothly. Even the stunts were so perfect.

 

“Girls, girls, girls they love me. . .”

 

After one song, they did another song, but this time it is a slow tempo and more like a ballad song. The fans waved their lightsticks as they also sing together with the boys. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Good job guys.” Their leader told s after their last performance. They went straight to their dressing room.

“Well done everyone. Congratulations on your first concert. Another success for GOT7.” Their manager came and congratulates everyone.

“Where’s Mark hyung by the way?” The blonde guy asked s.

“I just saw him here a while ago.” Their leader replied.

“He told me he’ll off to somewhere and it seems he’s in a hurry.” The youngest member told his older brothers.

“I guess, he wants to talk to her.” The leader let out a sigh looking at s who seems also worried for Mark. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

"Hi. It's been a while since we've talked. It has been 2 years? Isn't it ? . . ." Mark paused and clenched his fists.  " 2 years. . .2 years." He continued as tears started to flow from his eyes. 

 

 

*flashback* 

 

It was the day he's been waiting for. Finally after 4 years of hardwork, he will finally debut as an artist. 

 

"Congratulations. " She gave him a big hug and a kiss on the cheek. He smiled softly gazing at one of the most important girls in his life. 

 

"Thanks." He pat her head and held her hand as they made their way to the cafe for a celebration of his debut. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Mark, you didn't answer my calls yesterday. Are you that busy? I am sorry if i am bothering you. I just came back from U.S. Please tell me if you're busy and i'll just call later." He listened to her voicemail. They haven't see each other for half a year because of his schedule and her business trip to U.S. He didn't reply to her voicemail thinking she already get it that he is pretty busy with all his performances. 

 

"Hyung, did you hear the news?" One of told him. 

 

"What news?" He asked. "Yugyeom, answer me." He asked again. The younger guy seems having double thoughts if he will break the news to his hyung. 

 

"Hyung. . ."

 

Mark dropped his phone. Seems his breathing stopped as soon as the younger member told the news. His mind went blank and coldness rush throughout his body. 

 

She's gone. 

 

 

*end of flashback* 

 

" It's been two years. I am so sorry for not replying to you that day. For not spending time with you that day. " He wiped his tears away knowing that she does not want to see him in this state. He then brushed his hands on the photo carved in the marble. 

 

"I am sorry also for not visiting you for two years. I needed time to gather my strength for this day. We just finished our concert tour. It will be better if you are here and you'll be the first one to congratulate me just like my debut days. " he continued. 

 

"I promise. I will visit you everyday. I will also bring my members here. " Mark stayed there for two hours just staring at her picture, talking to her as if she's there beside him.  After receiving a call, he decided to left the cemetery. He stood up and arranged the flowers in the vase. 

 

"I'll see you soon and i miss you. " Mark then made his way back to his car and drove off to their dorm.