I Won't Let You Go (Jr. x OC )

GOT7 ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS

 

"Why are you crying? I let you go, thinking you will be happy. But why are you crying?" The young man caressed the sleeping young lady's face as he wipe her tears away.

 

(alarm clock ringing)

 

"SAMANTHA...WAKE UP!" The girl grunted as she rolled around her bed. Her older sister pulled her blanket.

"YAH! WAKE UP. It's your first day of work." Her sister yelled again and hit her with the pillow.

"Okay...okay." Sam almost dragging her body up as she rub her eyes. Her sister then went out to prepare their breakfast. 

"Wait, did i really dream about that? about him?" Samantha asked herself as she made her way to the bathroom.

 

````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

"Hey, Sam. Can you do me a favor? Pleaseee." Jaebum one of Samantha's officemates asked her. "Yes?" Samantha replied.

 

"Well, i have meeting today and at the same time an appointment with Mr. Park. One of the investors. Uhhmm. I actually informed Mr. Park i couldn't make it however i will send someone to meet him instead.You'd help me right?" Jaebum gave Sam a puppy dog eyes which she gave in.

"Okay. I will. You owe me this one. " Samantha said and JB hugged her. "Oh, by the way here is the address of your meeting place. 3pm. Don't be late." He handed her a piece of paper before returning to his station.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Samantha was a bit early at the meeting place since she doesn't want to mess up the deal. Her phone rings, flashing an unregistered number on the screen.

"Hello."

"Hello. Is this Samantha?" The male voice on the other line asked.

"Yes, who's this?" Samantha asked.

"Mr. Park, uhhm. Are you there already? I'm here. "

"Yes. I am wearing a yellow dress." She told him.

"Ohh. I think i found you. I'll be there in a sec." The guy then hung up.

*Why does his voice familiar. . . It can't be.* "

Hey Samantha..." Samantha turned around and a shocked expression was written on her face as soon as she saw who it was.

"You?" Both of them said.

"Ji...jinyoung ah!" She stuttered not knowing what to do.

The guy on the other hand was also a bit shocked.

"Samantha...i i didn't know it was you. Coincidence i think. " He commented.

The both of them took their seats, having an awkward atmosphere doesn't help Samantha's nervousness. After 2 years, she saw him again. Her first love~

 

*flashbacks*

 

"Jinyoung ah, let's break up." She said out of no where making Jinyoung stopped from what he was doing.

"You're joking right? Why?"He asked thinking she is only joking.

"No. I am serious. " She said with a straight face.

"Why all of a sudden? Did i do something wrong? Tell me baby? We can talk about this? Please. " Jinyoung begged and back hugged her.

"Jinyoung please. It's not you. It's me. I need some time. I need a time for myself. I..i just need to clear some things up." Jinyoung then let go of her.

She turned arouns facing Jinyoung. Tears started to form on Samantha's facr upon seeing hurt Jinyoung. She told herself she must do this or else she will only ruin Jinyoung's life. Jinyoung is way different from her. He is a son of one of Korea's richest businessmen, while she is just an ordinary girl who grew up in an orphanage.

"Tell me. Is this about my family and the talks about an engagement?" He asked her.

She just stare at him while her tears started falling from her eyes.

Jinyoung knew it.

"Didn't i tell you, i would do something about it? Don't you trust me? Sam, i am willing to give everything up. Just stay with me and trust me." Jinyoung was about to hold her hand but she brushed his hand away.

"No. Jinyoung. You and i are diffefent."

"Sam, tell me, aren't you happy? Are you tired of this? Of us?" He asked.

*This is the only way.*

"YES. Jinyoung. YES! I AM TIRED OF THIS. PRETENDING THAT WE ARE NOT TOGETHER WHEN YOUR MOM IS AROUND. PRETENDING THAT I AM NOT HURT WHEN I SEE YOU AND YOUR FUTURE FIANCEE TOGETHER. JINYOUNG I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE. I AM TIRED. "She let it all out, she let her frustrations out.

"Fine. I am sorry Sam. For making you feel this way. I should've stand up sooner. I thought you'll be with me until the end but i guess not. If this what makes you happy, i will let you go now. This will be hard but it will be harder for me to see you hurt. Goodbye Sam and I love you always remember that. "

 

*end of flashback*

 

The two talked about the business proposal brushing off the past memories behind for a while. After their business meeting, Samantha told that she'll go first however Jinyoung insisted if they can talk for a while to clear things out. They went to a familiar place for the both of them.

 

"Remember?" Jinyoung asked and she nodded.

"We used to go here whenever we fight." She then let a laugh out reminiscing the old times.

"So you got married?" Samantha asked.

"No."

"But, isn't when we broke up, you are about to engage with the heiress of a company?" 

"I didn't. I called off our engagement." Jinyoung replied. Samantha was shocked because she didn't expect he will disobey his parents.

"But..."

"Samantha, i can't imagine myself marrying the one that i don't love. Honestly, i thought after our break up, things will be fine. That i will be able to accept that you're happy without me, and finally moving on. However, your bestfriend, Youngjae told me everything. That you cry everynight after we broke up. That you think you are worst because of not fighting for our relationship, and you gave up easily. I thought you'll be happy back then, so i let you go. I was a fool too. I didn't fight also for my love for you. I let you go just like that. I shouldn't have leave you and just stay with you even if you are driving me away. I am sorry Sam. I am very sorry." Tears from Jinyoung's eyes started falling. He caressed Samantha's face as he wiped her tears. 

"Babo, you're crying also." Samantha then hugged him tightly. 

"Sam, i won't leave you anymore. Even if you want me to go. I won't. I don't care what others will say. What important is i have you and you have me. It was fate who leads us back together, I won't ever let you go this time. Never. Saranghae. " Jinyoung said.