My Jealous Boyfriend ( Younjae x O.C)

GOT7 ONE SHOT COLLECTIONS

It was a busy afternoon for GOT7. They will be having their first debut performance in Japan. Though they had their showcase there months ago. This will be the first time for them to perform with Japanese songs.

 

"Let's do it again. " JB, the leader, commanded for another run of the song. In the middle of their practice, their manager came.

 

"Youngjae, the producer wants to talk to you about your song." He informed Youngjae.

 

"Neh, i will meet him after our practice." Their manager left and they continue with their rehearsal.

 

After an hour, Youngjae quickly made his way to the recording studio to discuss matters about the song he just composed.  It has a mellow feeling and also a ballad song. He finished the song two days ago.

 

"It's good Youngjae. I think we need to include this on your full length album next year." The producer complimented that made Youngjae fluttered.

 

"Thank you for the compliment. I will work harder in the future to produce more songs." He said.

 

Youngjae then noticed a sheet of paper seems like it is a new song with the name of singers on it.

 

"Soon Min and Brian." Youngjae quietly read the names. 
"Uhmm, hyung. Just want to ask, Soon Min will do a collaboration with Brian?"He asked and the producer nodded.

 

"Didn't you hear that JYP decided that Soon Min will have her debut in Korea on October and Brian will be featuring in it." He explained. 


"I guess we are too busy that we haven't heard of it." Youngjae exclaimed.

 

*She didn't even tell me... Why?* He thought why does Soon Min didn't tell him about her upcoming debut stage.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Soon Min is a JYP trainee. She and Youngjae entered JYP on the same month. He was Soon Min's first friend in the company and that is why Soon Min is also close with the other GOT7 members.

 

"YOUNGJAE AH!!MICKEEEY!" Youngjae heard a girl's voice shouting his name from a far. He turned around and saw Soon Min running excitedly towards him as if they didn't see each other a while ago before their schedules.

 

" Min, you didn't tell me. " Youngjae pouted and pretended that he is mad at her. Soon Min on the other hand doesn't have a clue.

 

"Tell you what?" She asked cluelessly.

 

"D-E-B-U-T." Youngjae spelled it in English. Soon Min laughed and that made Youngjae sulked more.

 

"Pabo. It was supposed to be a secret from you. I kinda want you to be the last person to know. " She explained.

 

"Really? Me? Thank you Min. Thanks." He said sarcastically and Min let out a laugh.

 

"I've heard, you and Brian will do a collaboration." Youngjae's face became serious when he mentioned Brian.

 

"Yeah. Well you know. I actually asked the producers to have a collaboration with you. But then they already decided it to be with Brian. " Soon Min noticed something weird at Youngjae however she just brushed the idea away.

 

"How's your practice? " She asked.

 

"So..so. It's pretty hard. With all choreo and also the songs. We're still adjusting though. " He replied.

 

"Don't worry. I know you guys will do good on your Japanese debut." Min patted Youngjae's shoulder giving him an assurance that everything will be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

 

That night, the 7 members went home very late because of their rehearsals and photoshoots. They are all exhausted and decided to go to bed as soon as they reached the dorm except for one; Choi Youngjae. All of the members are already sleeping but Youngjae is busy writing his composition in the living room.

 

*beep* *beep*

(1 new message)

"YAH!Don't stay up late. Saw your photo on Instagram. You better sleep now. Don't reply anymore. Goodnight. ♡ "

 

Youngjae smiled after he read the message. *Aigoo...that girl.* He thought while smiling like an idiot on his own. He went back to his work. 



* Watching you smile, 
Even for just a while. 
Reminiscing our past,
Thinking that it will last...*

 

"Uuughhh. I can't concentrate. " Youngjae ruffled his hair. He suddenly think about Soon Min's upcoming debut.

 

"Youngjae still up?" asked a sleepy Jaebum as he went to the kitchen to get some water.

 

"Yeah, composing songs." Youngjae said. Jaebum put down the glass on the table.

 

"Seems like something keeps you awake. " he commented sensing that there is something wrong with Youngjae.

 

"You know me well hyung." Youngjae stopped scribbling and put down his pen.

 

"Well, its about Soon Min. "

 

"Soon Min? Wae?" JB asked. "Did the both of you fight?" He added and Youngjae shook his head.

 

"Ani. Its about her debut." Youngjae sighed.

 

"Why? You're not happy?"

 

"No. I am happy for her. She's been waiting for this. But..." Youngjae seems hesitant to say what's the problem.

 

"Brian? Is that it? " JB asked that made Youngjae surprised.

 

"Hyung...how did you..."

 

"Come on Youngjae...we all know that you and Brian had this misunderstanding before. But Min chose you. Right? Don't you trust your girlfriend?" JB asked the younger member.

 

"I trust her...its just that Brian...Arrghhh. i don't even know now. Guess i need to sleep now. Night hyung." Youngjae quickly went to their room. JB just watched him and shook his head. "Aigoo this kid."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Soon Min's Debut day*

 

It's Soon Min's debut day on Mnet M! Countdown. Her sunbaes on JYP Entertainment, 15&, 2AM's Jo Kwon, 2PM's Taecyeon and Nickhun and also GOT7 went to her dressing room to cheer her up.

"Soon Min, Min unnie said good luck on your performance. She won't be able to make it today because of her schedule." JiMin told Soon Min.

"Thanks for telling. I will call her later. " Soon Min seems so nervous however her labelmates helped her to calm down.

"Min, can we talk? " Younjae held Min's hand.

"So you're finally talking to me after a day of silent treatment." She scoffed. Their labelmates then excused theirselves and left the two.

"Jaebum oppa told me." Soon Min said breaking the silence.

"Really? Youngjae, you are doubting me. Don't you trust me?" She added.

"Aniyo. Its not you Min. Its not that i don't trust you. It's just that i don't have confidence in me. " He confessed.

"Are you insecure with Brian? " She asked and Youngjae nodded.

"Youngjae ah, you guys are different. Stop comparing the two of you. Are you worried that i will get closer to him more and leave you?" She asked and he shook his head this time.

"I know you won't do that. It's just that when you guys are together, it looks you are more compatible." Youngjae explained.

"Youngjae ah, i chose you. You're the one i like. You're the one i love. Stop worrying, okay? I won't leave you. " Soon Min cupped Youngjae's face and pinched his cheeks.

"Stop it." Youngjae whined.

"Mickey is so cute when he is jealous." She continue pinching his cheeks. Youngjae then quickly gave a peck on her lips.

"Yaaaah!" She lightly pushed him away.

"Serves you right for pinching me. " Youngjae laughed while looking at her pouting face.

"Call me oppa first and i won't worry anymore." He demanded.

"Why would i call you oppa? Noo. Andwae!" She stood up and made her way out ignoring a whining Youngjae.

"Yaaaah Minnieeee. Call me oppa." Youngjae whined as he followed Min who went for a stage rehearsal.